{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good morning, daddies and moms.
Beky, really, that I am very encouraged to read how good the pump experience and Nyah is carrying as a champion, poor, he will say that anything better than so much puncture and total the catheter is every two or three days.?
Noe has a streak that baffles me.Do you remember that a few days ago I told you that it was up high, that it would be the effect of dawn?Well now he gets up again, I have to give him a lot to lie down again over 200 and that he gets up with 80. This is not who understands it.:?
Anyway, kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 6:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.: D

Marcita, baffled is how I am too ... but for the opposite with how good I was a few weeks ago and now she lies with 90 and at 2 hours she is in 280: Twisted: Is it that she has a rebound?It puts 3 unds and lifts me with 200 and peak as if it were put from the tap :?I really don't know how to distinguish between a climb and a rebound ... Does anyone know the difference?I don't know if Lantus going down could correlate but I panic that if you get off units, it uploads much more ...
Beky will see how little you are getting the calm by little ... although for what accounts it seems difficult ... a lot of encouragement.

What do your little girls say to go to school for the first time?Surely they are very excited and that they already have their prepared backpacks ... it brings me some memories ... who could go back ...
I'm going to do some food that I have nothing yet:-/
Kisses

DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 8:23 a.m.

Hello Paz.To distinguish between up and rebounds, I am not sure.It has recently happened to me with Noe and the only way is to do controls every two by three, I did it every two hours or so and discovered that it lowered to 50 and then bounced, that's why I started bed a little morehigh
And the school, she is looking forward to, we will see at the time of truth.On the one hand I want, for another penalty of separating from her (how selfish I am) and on the other panic!With the issue of glycemia.Anyway, it will be what it has to be.A kiss, pretty.

DiabetesForo
08/21/2008 8:51 a.m.

Good morning !!
Following Anuski's initiative on the route, I put Noe's photo to know her, so we are knowing at least, even if it is not in person.
Beky How about the night?
I hope everyone well.Kisses.

Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

DiabetesForo
08/22/2008 5:34 a.m.

Good morning.

Marcita you have a beautiful girl, she is very pretty, she perishes older ... she is to eat it, you'll see how everything is phenomenal in school.

Well ... I am still quite worried about Angel, yesterday afternoon with more than 250, at dawn 303 and this morning 305: Twisted: I have done the blood ketone test and when he got up he had 0.4 and the2 hours 0.1 I don't know if I have done well but I have sent him to be a bike return .... I have also changed the pen of Lantus and the fast, we will see what happens throughout the day.

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/23/2008 8:16 a.m.

Hi Paz, I also change more often the feathers is summer, it seems that when the three weeks come, it gives the impression less effect, especially the slow one.
Thank you, it's not because it's my daughter, but it's more pretty !!!!!In every way, inside and out.
Well, I'm going to take advantage of the fact that he fallen asleep to see the hockey final, to see what we are taking.
Kisses and spend a good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
08/23/2008 10:45 a.m.

Good morning daddy and mamis !!!!
Here back.I already wrote on the route, but I reiterate my joy for Nayah and his bomb .... This is not overwhelmed, you know, but it is true that the quality of life of contributes ...
Peace, have I heard pateras ????That is a mortal sin, man, hahaha ... my mother, I do not buy them because it is a vice, but the day we came they brought us a friends to take a snack ... Anyway ... how is Angel???I also have a certain bewilderment with Angela ... I imagine that hormone are playing bad passes ...
The truth is that noe is beautiful, like a doll ...
Well, I'm going to do something about the house that we have to buy ...
Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/25/2008 6:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaaaas.
Velia, thanks for the compliments to Noe.The truth is that I do not not stay without her, hahahaha.
Last night we had another X file, after dinner Low, it was hard for him to eat because he wanted to vomit and at dawn, downturn and patience to take juice.
Vomiting I think that it is by mucus, because before the night that vomited and then in the cacas (I have not told you that now it makes it regularly every night after dinner, what a joy) always throw phlegm, because then during the day it is very good.Anyway, we will continue to observe.
Beky, how are you and Nyah, tell us how you are going.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2008 6:17 a.m.

Good night.

Velia, now entered the Haber route that those vacations ... I suppose that very well.Siiii, a Pecao de los Gordos the blissful patatera, and if you heat it a little in the micro ... I don't even tell you ....:-/.Angela will also be a matter of hormones, I want to believe that it is for that, so many climbs, especially in the early morning ... but I hope that over time it will be happening.

Marcita, what is happening to Noe?It will be a summer constipadillo ... as soon as we spend heat as we have to clothe: shock:

I'm going to quickly call me Angel to pick them up from the cinema ... then have passed me on the route.

Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
08/26/2008 4:47 p.m.

Hello, how about everything here?
Well I was in the Diabetsju forum (Mipque), it was my nick, and well I've been registered in this and today it was finally released !!
Let's see I have a celiac and diabetic girl with three years, it is diabetic since March of this year and .... but it is hard ,,,,
Now the school starts and I am that I bite my nails, I confess it I have a panic. I have to go at the time of recess to do your control and in passing to give it something to eat, which by the way as it is at home now and you get up laterWell, it does not make food in mid -morning.
Well, I don't roll up more ... Velia, Marigar, Marcita, Paz-Angel ... I all know you from the other forum

dulce's profile photo
dulce
08/27/2008 11:48 a.m.

Hi Papis and Momis

Welcome Sweet, I do remember you from the old thread of parents, I'm very happy to see you here.Here we are several with 3 -year -old children who this course begin with school and I think we are all equally scared, I hope that little by little we are taking the truquillos to the schedules and in the face of a doubt better that they are a little altites of levels to whichThey give us scares, until they and we adapt.I imagine that it will be very difficult for your child to be celiac and diabetic, tell us how you do it.

Velia I'm glad you spent a good vacation and as always Juan Luis with his art to tell them;)

Marcita has already passed the Moquitos to Noe?

Paz How is Angel going?Have the levels be lowered?What happened to your niece?

Mamidejuan, how about Rafa by Canada?Will come back soon?That you enjoy what you have in that small small town and that Juan remains as well as ever.

Mari.gar where have you gotten?And your vacation?And Ainhoa ​​how was it?

Alea tell us from Celia, have they made another hemo to see if he has improved?

Jose that now curds but you don't see your hair, hurry up in recent days?

Beautiful Beky and Nayah with the bomb?Better?

I have Nacho with fever but it seems that it is a throat irritation, I hope it is nothing contagious because Nicolás is fine, I cross my fingers.

I'm going to see if I apply to put a photo.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/27/2008 7:12 p.m.

They get very small, not even clicking look good, so I'll try again.

Have a good night.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/27/2008 7:28 p.m.

Good morning !!
Mani, I hope Nacho improves soon, my throat is afraid !!!!Have you sent antiviotics?and only with their glycemia?.
We with Noe very pending, we have reduced the slow and rapid in food and dinner and still sometimes maintains low levels.The Moccos, it seems that it is expected less, the case is that neither coughs nor has nose mucus nor congestion or anything at all, a rare thing.
Paz, it seems that Angel is separating from the play, right?How is the nights spend?
Sweet, welcome.As Mani has told you, we are several in the same situation, come on, with small diatics that in a few days will start the school, with the nerves of end and eat our heads with how the thing will occur.Here you have us to encourage you, help you, vent ... whatever you want.
Mari, who misses you still on vacation?
Kisses to all and good day.

DiabetesForo
08/28/2008 5:22 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!We are in Madrid, we came yesterday and we left tomorrow.Shortly to the Pisci.
Sweet, welcome !!!!I am glad you join us.I don't know if you know we have some friends with a diabetic and celiac boy.He debuted with 2 and a half years and celiacch was diagnosed half a year later.It was also hard for their parents who meet had an unavailable environment, but we are going that we have a macho with almost eight years, very beautiful and that already controls Mogollón ....
Angela is already 10 years old and I must confess that I am also worried about the beginning of the course, especially until adjusting the guidelines.It is evident that nothing has to do with a child of 3, nor 5 (when he debuted), but it is always a concern, that you will see, you will overcome as the course progresses and you already take the calm of the rhythm, theexercise, etc ....
Well, I greet on the route and Marcho, who claim me.
Kisses to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/28/2008 6:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon.

Dulce welcome and a lot of encouragement, Angel debuted with 10 years just at the beginning of 5th year and we cannot compare, but you will see how smaller ones are more responsible.

Velia, a quick trip ... I hope you have a good time even if it is little time.How does Angela follow?

Mani, that Nacho improves promptly ... and you can put the picture, are they twins or twins?It was never clear to me.My niece was repeated by the analytics and gave it the high cholesterol (although his pediatrician says otherwise) now he had 217, when we return to the endocrine of Angel I will discuss it to have her who tells me.

Marcita having if little by little you fall again the guideline and not adding files X.

Angel seems that now he goes out with his friends ... Let's see if it lasts ... The last two nights have not uploaded so much but it has not been to throw rockets ... during the day he does not get rid of 2 or 3 hypos... I do not know if Lantus goes down, because if it were for the fast one I would give the downturn the first three hours after eating and it is not the case: shock:

I will take a walk along the route and then to water the garden that I think my husband thinks that without water our plants can live.
Kisses
Peace

DiabetesForo
08/28/2008 3:56 p.m.

Hello good !!
A quick question, which I have already rolled on the route.Let's see, the mothers you have in the school or will have it this year: Noe's teacher asked me information about diabetes and I have prepared the ABC of Diabetes, the Foundation and several brochures that I asked for Menarini,Very clear about diabetes, hypoglycemia, school, food ... and I am preparing as a file with Noe's data, your hiccup symptoms, what you should take ... Do you think it's enough or need something else?What are you preparing you?Thanks girls.

DiabetesForo
08/29/2008 5:33 a.m.

Hello Marcita.

My daughter is already 5 years old, but he debuted at 20 months with which I get the idea of ​​what is the beginning of the course.

Basically what you are going to contribute to school is what I took.

A file that comes out in the ABC of children's diabetes in which you give the girl's data, their symptoms, what should be done in each case and especially contact phones.

I also took juice and cookies to school, which is what my daughter usually takes to overcome the hypos.I also left them glucagon so that they will leave him in the fridge, just in case.

On the other hand, are you going to eat?Because that is another issue.And, you will do the controls.

Anyway, if you want to talk to me for any questions I leave my phone number in a private message.

A kiss and a lot of encouragement, which you'll see how everything is going very well.

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
08/29/2008 9:02 a.m.

Thanks to all for the animals and interest, I see that we are all with the beginning of the course.
What schedule your children have?mine of 9a 2.a 11.30 recess and there will be to give something safe to reach 2 in the afternoon.Uff I see it so tiny for school ....
One question, your recourse?What time do you give and what?Lamia if at about 12 and I give it milk with 1 cereal toll, but I have a problem that if I sleep before that time, then it is impossible for me to give it anything if I awake it (and I have to wake it up clearly) it refusesI close my mouth, I spend the fatal. So that it remains awake as Cinderella until 12 and this worries me because now it gets up at 10 but right now at 8.30, so I am that I do not know what to do (advice is admitted)
Velia, so do you know a Dibetic celiac baby?mine was previously celiac and then diabetics
To the girl who has the baby with her throat you will see how she recovers soon
Perdorn but I still don't know your nick

dulce's profile photo
dulce
08/30/2008 11:35 a.m.

Hello to all.
Marcita, I have also prepared the ABC book but I can't think of anything else but if I fall into something I tell you because with this being bad I have not been able to prepare anything and next week I want to leave everything in order, although here youThey take it peacefully because they have sent me the letter this week and I am already attacking, Atacá.:?How is Noe?
Sweet, if you have a problem with the disruption, I have been very lucky in that sense, what gave it has always been taken.Try to give you a peti or vanilla beaten, if you like it, you may not put problems.With the vomiting be careful, although I have always proven that it retains enough sugars after vomiting, you cannot trust.If you don't want to take anything then try the Glucosport pills saying that they are sweets, to see if it sneaks.
Man, how is Nacho follow?Let's see if it has already recovered at all in these days.And nico?How about your school?Hey, you owe photo, although in the end I see them before and I eat them with Patatitas;)
McLaudi, how are you?
Mari, ends with the bags already beautiful .....
Mommy, has Rafa arrived?How are you?Tell us details.
Paz, how are you angel?When does the insti start?
Velia, do not paraly ...... to enjoy.
Nayah has been carrying phenomenal for a few days, today he has said that he likes to behave well:-/ ..... Let's see how hard it.With the bomb he is still very good, today a low pelin, but well.Noa is with my teeth and a bitch monkey that was not even quitting smoking, poor me ..... and I "don't comment" ....... Another day I complain.
You kissed all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/30/2008 8:25 p.m.

Good morning !!
Well girls, start the back for school: ((What nerves!

Gracais Maclaudi, is what I have more or less prepared.I also want to comment with the teacher a couple of things, and that is that Noe's pediatrician has offered to form, inform and teach teachers of everything that may need Noe.Last year he did it in another school of a 5 year old and had very good results, because even the council offered to do the controls.Let's see if I am already lucky.Also, the mother of this same girl made a writing to the parents of the partners asking them not to celebrate them comply with chuches and also went well, nobody brought sweets on her birthday.

Sweet, what time is your little one dinner?I give it early, about 8, so at 22.30 I am doing control of the post and if you have to renounce it at the time, before bedtime, then get up around 9.

Beky, how are you, handsome?I hope a little better, right?Noe now to the setback, before and now he has hit the rush, so we restore dose, what a mess!How do you carry the bomb?Has Nayah done to her?

Let's see the losses, Mani, Mari, Paz ... Tell us something.

Well, kisses to all and good day.

DiabetesForo
09/01/2008 5:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.