{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Already practically all on vacation ....

Beky How do you follow?What told you the allergologist?

Velia How does Angela follow?Are you still increasing insulin?Surely it begins with revolutionary hormones: Evil:

Marcita, Noe goes for veterinarian ... You can already have a big patio .... I read that a bad night ... restless ... I don't know if it will have to do with the hyper ... but angel if you start movingMuch and growl, I do the test and it is always very high.

Angel is still hermit in the cellar ... that on top is the coolest place in the whole house ... the glycemia ... well ... well, it does not go from 150 ... but at dawn it is planted in260: Twisted: And that goes well ...

Well, I'm leaving ... that in summer I don't stop ... or rather they don't let me stop ...

Greetings
Peace

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/08/2008 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls!
Those that are here ....... when are you going ??????What's alone you are going to leave me, Jo.: (((
Marcita, how aren't you today?I hope it had a good night ..... and with so much bug ...... Don't you go crazy?I wanted to buy it fish but with the destroyer that it is I imagine it one day cutting them in half or something similar.
Peace, how are you?I see that Lady, better, better, that it is a roll to be at home.Angel continues from play, do not worry, if you have good levels you will already put the batteries in winter.
Velia, pretty, in the end where are you going?Have a great time and rest everything you can not stop.
In the end the bomb is delayed to Tuesday, nothing, one more day to be relaxed because I am already attacking, Atacá.
The allergologic, I see nothing, has sent me corticosteroid for rhinitis and wait until October to see how not, send me again for the otter :?
Mari, I know that you are liadilla with suitcases, I hope Ainhoa ​​is better.
Mani, a kiss .....
Well, you enjoy all the holidays, a very fat kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/09/2008 11:36 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaas !!
Beky, I'm glad that they haven't taken out any allergy, having if with the corticosteroid you are better, my maidin did very well, he even stopped snoring: shock :.Noe well, today it has happened better night, and the heat kills her, poor.It is supernervious, tomorrow we are going to my town and is attacked from the nerves, to see how it sleeps.
Well, nothing, we read around.Kisses for everyone, especially to kids.

DiabetesForo
08/09/2008 3:48 p.m.

I also walk with suitcases.Luckily this afternoon my mother -in -law has taken the children because this morning they insisted on "helping me" to make your bags and you can imagine the things they took, balls, trucks, dolls, in short "their things" :))

Nico is still short although today he has been with very good values ​​today, to see tonight as such, because every day is one thing.

Paz I'm glad to read you, with this heat it is normal for Angel not to feel of anything, well of anything that is not playing the play;)

Well, to which you are going Marcita, Mari and Velia that you have a luxury, that you rest and disconnect everything you can, that you have to recharge batteries.

Jose Your Insurance with your half holidays medium curro so keep fusing.

And beautiful beky here you stay just the "big" week with the bomb :?Well, don't worry that everything will go wonderfully, after everything you have happened this will seem to you paten :)

Many kisses for all daddies and mamis and for kids, and a special one for Nyah who is going to behave like a champion

mani05's profile photo
mani05
08/09/2008 5:04 p.m.

Good night.

Is there anyone at home?
To all those who leave that you have a great time: D, I stayed at the moment ...

Beky you will tell me how about the bomb ... I don't know much, but here I am for what you want .... On the last visit to Angel I commented that if a bomb would not be good for him and answered meI didn't see it ... that with the bomb "you have to live practically for diabetes" he told me: shock: and that angel did not need it ... I don't know ... because here all those who carry itThey are delighted ... maybe it's because of the age you are ...

I think I'm going to take a bath in the pool ... That if my husband did not already give oxygen.

What do you have a good night

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/10/2008 5:55 p.m.

Hello everyone !!. Well ... to those left !!
I am in the town and I do not have ADSL, so it is superlent, so I do not put everything I would like, in addition, to be honest, I take all day repontked ​​in a hammock in the pool, reading and giving me little baths:)), it is more than anything to dismiss myself, that the bad will come;).
Beky, I called you a moment ago and you were not at home, I have left you a message, I thought they had put the bomb to Nayah, but now I have read that it is tomorrow, I will call you tomorrow to tell me.Rafa is great, he calls us from time to time, and he is learning a lot of English, in addition to having a great time.They publish photos on a website, and I see that they don't stop having fun.
Mania, preparing suitcases? Is the worst of the holidays, the preparations, but why don't you let your blondes help you?It would be a beautiful luggage :)).
Paz, Angel continues with sport?I imagine that he will have given him a truce, in summer the only sport that fancy is swimming.
Velia, good vacation too, and to all who leave.
A kiss to all.

DiabetesForo
08/11/2008 4:01 p.m.

Mommy, I just heard the message, I always forget that I have the answering machine je.Tomorrow we talk and tell you, what nerves, what nerves !!!I do not roll up that I am passing the glycemia to see the endo tomorrow and to top it off I think a virus has put on my computer.Don't see that envy you have given me when you have told the Hamaquita;), Enjoy a lot, beautiful, a kiss.
Prado, Paz, Glapas, to see if I have not billed the pot is precisely this week.
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/11/2008 8:28 p.m.

... Beky how has everything gone ?????? .... Tell us how soon you can ...

DiabetesForo
08/12/2008 2:58 p.m.

Beky, I have left you another message on the phone !!What joy has given me this afternoon when I heard Alberto's voice !!What a cheerful voice! As I told you was the voice of "a dream fulfilled", and I put "dream" in lowercase, because the dream with capital letters, we all share it, and I hope that one day it will also come true.
You'll tell us how the precious bomberite is ...
A kiss to all

DiabetesForo
08/12/2008 3:28 p.m.

Hello family.
Forgive the delay but you already imagine.Here we are tired but answers, very happy.The truth is that this is wonderful even if we are in the adaptation and chaos period, it is worth a thousand times and more, I recommend it to everyone but above all to our kids because only with seeing the smile that was put to Nayah fromEar to ear when I said that I had to put the insulin and told me not as always and taught her hands and not seeing syringes realized that you didn't have to prick it excited me.Yesterday she was very happy, she has not complained once about her, she even tells me to be careful with the catheter :)) As you can see we are delighted, although yesterday I already entered the first panic attack and I had to call ManiTo reassure me a little.
Well, I'm going to rest a little because what is said to sleep, you can't sleep much with so much control.
A kiss to all and that you continue enjoying the cows.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/13/2008 8:18 p.m.

Good and fresh days.

Beky: I am glad that Nayah is so happy and that he doesn't have to puncture so much ... poor.I hope the controls are being good and you can rest.

Mommy, how are you going for the people?By the way, what people are you?
Juan I hope that well ... that envies ... He as responsible and mine as a goat;) Just thinking about the play, he will find out when the institute begins.The pool ... we have it but for him as an ornament in the garden.What a pity of my son !!!!He doesn't know how to take advantage of things.

Prado, are you still running with the heats?When are you going on vacation?

Well a little kiss that I am going to wake up Angel to put the lantus.

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/14/2008 5:16 a.m.

Helloaaaaaa:

Beky how much I am that you are so happy although I already expected it, I still say that the bomb today is the best for us and especially for children, you know that the primary days are the worst, many controls and a lotPatience to adjust the basal, a kiss for the bomberita hehehe ....

Paz, I still run every day: Oops:, the days of very hot I do it at home in the tape, fortunately here it has not returned the heat we had days ago so I can go out to the river river that is what I mostLike, Angel already see that he is now more sedentary and is logical with heat, is that I am very rare ...

A kiss for all .......

DiabetesForo
08/14/2008 6:05 a.m.

Hello girls,
...... As if not to be with the chubby, now you can say Prado is to take the guideline and it is complicated by what I am seeing, to see if on Monday we can talk to the endo and illuminate us a little.I will give Nayah all the kisses of your part to see if he leaves me because he is from a rebel, today he has already threatened to take off his bomb and have touched fat anger.
Paz, change strategy, if you can't with the enemy, join him.Tell Angel to teach you to play the play and thus unlift him at all, that then in return for you to accompany you a little to you, heh, heh;)
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/15/2008 7:46 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!.
Beky, go with Nayah, the rebel bomber !!:));Let's see if you are taking the guideline, little by little, the good thing is that you already have that this at first is something complicated but you know for the experience of others that in the end is wonderful, although you already think it's wonderfulDespite how complicated it is to take the point of insulin.
Paz, the town in which we are "my political people", is a town in the interior of Valencia, surrounded by vineyards and hills, the truth is that it is very pleasant to be here, they are small, 400 inhabitants, although inSummer there are more people.It is super -harvest and we are very comfortable.
Paz, Angel's problem with the play, has many kids of his age, I don't know why but it is true that he isolates them, Juan has some "hooked" friends to the play, and it is superdifical to get them to go out with them and whenThey leave their only topic of conversation is the play, and they compare everything with the protagonists of the games, in the end they end up boring.
Juan, apart from that he is responsible, the truth is that he loves being with friends, he also plays with the play, but always "ultimately";Before there are friends, basketball, and I consider it a luck.I don't know how you can fix that, it would be interesting to get a good group of friends, but I imagine that it will not be easy ...
Here in the town, Juan takes the day in the pool, of the pool, they go to the pediment, they go by bike, etc ... Anyway, that it really does not stop exercising, and I imagine that that will favor hisGlycemia, that throughout the summer they have not uploaded even once from 180, and that is fed up with all the sweets he wants.I would love you to get it ... ´
Well, greetings to all,

DiabetesForo
08/18/2008 3:50 p.m.

Very good morning.

I think we will not spend heat today: Twisted: Where is summer?

Beky, how is you going to Nayah with the bomb?It is so tiny that it will be difficult to make her understand ... for her it will be like a game.Give it a little kiss.

Mommy that is vacations and the rest nonsense ... I also have no "town" I was born in the middle of Madrid and I grew up in the surroundings ... but we go to Extremadura that my husband is from there.
You are right when you describe a "hook" of the play ... Angel has a little group of friends but they are very little time on the street, they go to any house and change the stage to continue playing with the friend's play:Twisted :.I have hope that in the new course he will get together with Chaveles that they like to leave .... healthieter, in two words.

I'm going to wake up Angel ... having how much is ... fear gives me :?

Have a good day.

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/19/2008 5:13 a.m.

Good morning, family !!
The holidays are over and we return to normal, yes, missing my daddies and with the recharged batteries.We have had a great time, we have rested and Noe has had a great time, although it has had a couple of declines but unimportant, usually good glycemia.
Beky, how are you?I have remembered a lot of you and I wanted to see how it goes with the bomb.I'm glad you are so happy and I guess Nyah wants to take it away will be normal until you get used to it.Tell us more details, I am anxious to know, in case the next one is Noe.
Paz, I'm glad to see you here.I guess Angel at your age must be normal, I hope you have good values ​​with sedentary life.Where do you come to Extremadura?
Mommy, are you still on vacation?Your thing is life !!!!!Enjoy a lot, then winter is long.
Well, I'm going to undo the metele and so on.kisses.:))

DiabetesForo
08/19/2008 6:54 a.m.

Hello family,
You are all here, how well !!!I have not learned because with this pump mess I have neither had time nor desire with so much control and on top of the computer did not go very well.
Marcita, you come with Mommy's moriña :)) Noe will have enjoyed a lot with the Yayos, that well that he has not been out of control with the change.
Of the bomb, that I tell you ....... which is a joy.It seems that we are taking the guideline, results are seen by far, not to mention how happy Nayah is not to have to puncture.For now I have no complaints, only the other day I had a problem with the catheter cap to bathe it, in the end I had to change catheter and solved, and now at night the controls are practically every 2 hours and I am that I fall, butWell, we are already on the way.If you have the opportunity, do not even think about it, this had to be mandatory from the first day.
Paz, how are you angel?still with the play?Patience is less left to start the insti and move something else.
Mommy, rebel ???That he has some ideas ..... he threw the belt and put the face of "Do not pass me that I take care" Everyone tells me that they are in age but it is exhausting to be throwing them all day.How about the snacks in the hammock?Ayyy, who envies, stuck a bath for me, ok?A beautiful kiss.
Mari, have you arrived?How about cows?And Ainhoa, how have you eaten?Count when you can, don't overwhelm me with the suitcases.
Mani, have you already disposed of yours?Take advantage of this week that the good ends soon and recharges batteries that for the school we have to be prepared, oh I want to start but what fear gives me ..... a kiss for everyone, beautiful.
McLaudi ... if you are there ... I hope everything goes very well, a kiss for 3.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/19/2008 8:34 p.m.

Hello good.: D

How are you?Today it seems that more heat ...

Marcita that Poquito lasts the good ... I see practically every week to parents, brothers, mother-in-law, brothers-in, that my husband is from there, and I have commissioned it a cheese and some pateras .... You will know how good !!Then I have to gain weight ... I'm glad Noe ... and you had a great time.

Beky, how are the children ... know perfectly what to threaten and where does it hurt ... every two hours at night?because?

Yesterday I saw the news that American surgeons practice with the play before operating ... that they tell less mistakes when it comes to interventions ... My son is going to be a ... no ... the bestof surgeons;)

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 9:01 a.m.

Goodaaaaaaaaaaas !!
Beky, which is glad you carry the bomb so well.I love to see you so positive (although exhausted) and that Nyah is happy, doesn't it hurt when putting it the catheter?Doesn't the bomb uncomfortable all day in tow?Anyway, questions and questions.I guess everything is worth it, just to avoid punctures and get better results.I also have less doubts about it every day.
Paz Didn't you have come to the Cheese Fair?Trujillo and Madroñera are not far from here.
I did not tell you that Noe, in his eagerness to adopt bugs, two colored birds have been brought from the town (I don't know what they are), so I have half a patio full of cages, and that gave up the lamb ...:Oops:
Today we have started the day with joy for our athletes and we finished it with the plane accident.
Well, you have a good night.See you tomorrow.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
08/20/2008 4:59 p.m.

Hello good.....
What sadness about the plane: ((.....
I see that there are still some out there with the suitcases still.
Marcita, Noe has no remedy, fixed veterinarian, fixed :)) He reminded me of me as a child with the lamb in tow all day, my grandfather was a shepherd and I had fried to the bugs, they had to have nightmares with me :))
Paz, and Angel Surgeon?Well, do not be expedited to be training for it and he has not told you anything;) You leave him, leave him, just in case.
Today we have had war with the plon again, thankfully the catheter has not been left but I have hurt it, to see if I take the calm because I do not see it so easy.
Paz, the controls this week have been almost every two hours because we have had to correct quite often.Marcita, the catheter does hurt a little more, depends on where the caught as with the syringe, but he forgets it quickly.Today, taking away the catheter I have seen that some granites have come out, I hope you have no more problem.And she has not complained about it even once, even at night she thought she would bother her with so many laps, nothing at all, she has hallucinated, nor does she find out.
Well, I'm going to take a turn.Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
08/20/2008 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.