{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello good.

Velia, what do I tell you?Well yes, it is very likely that Angela already starts showing symptoms of change.There are girls who change almost suddenly, and others that do it little by little, but the 10 years is an age in which changes begin to appear in most girls.The bad thing is that in ours, hormone bombardment lacks them quite a lot until the change ends.
Anyway, quiet, which is to adjust, as always.

Well, I'm going to make food.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2008 8:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!!!
Yesterday, as Noe says, special day.We went to the field of some friends to eat, barbecue, pool ... Then at night Noe with hiccups before dinner, uneasy dream and gets up with 200: Oops:
To make matters worse today for a little depression.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 5:15 a.m.

Good morning!!!Have I heard depred´ ????Well, we are already 2 ... After the Toledo night to Angela, he forgets to put the insulin of the breakfast (she swears she has put them, but the record says no) and the post of breakfast 436 ...
Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/14/2008 7:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, afternoons !!!!

Ufff ... how does the "patio" go here ...., come girls courage !!!!If it serves as comfort, as I said, Ainhoa ​​had had these days several hiccups in the afternoon, because I went down and the "cagué", in the afternoon 286 and yesterday 340: shock: !!It has remained rather high and today to top it up, it rises with "surprise" 72 :?!!!So I do not give one: (((. I still remain at my in -laws' house, and this afternoon I return to the routine, there are now the levels are stabilized again, because with the hustleBut let's see her what she has enjoyed with her cousin, I'm happy: d.

Marcita, do not get depressed, if it is normal for them to pass them from the hypos, when they are out they do not stop, they get nervous ... in short, a thousand things, everything affects them and we cannot avoid that no matter how muchWe want, so think about what she has enjoyed and restals importance to the hiccup.Kisses.

Velia, I tell you the same, encouragement and nothing of depression, that sometimes these things happen and that's it, do not give him more turns.Another kiss.

Well, you have a good day everyone and what was said out of depression !!

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/14/2008 8:06 a.m.

Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mari.gar already at home?
Today Noe, for the first time, has made peanut in the urinal, what a party, we have given him even a gift and everything and has felt very "older", to see if he continues with the streak.
Glycemiah today very well, to see how the night.
Beky How are you?Velia, your best, and Angela?
Well, you have a good night and until tomorrow.;)

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 3:54 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon.

I have been unable to access here: X I have had the computer with a lot of virus: shock: ... but it is already free again.

I'm going to see if I can read you and I get up to date, although the little I could see are depres:?Courage, we have to be able to with this ... And as I say, we stay as we are!

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
07/14/2008 4:04 p.m.

Good night!!!

After some "mini vacation" already back in house, again to the routine and tomorrow touches cleaning, putting washing machines ...., in short that tomorrow Marujeo Total.Today Ainhoa ​​almost all day with hypos, I suppose that after so much hustle is now giving him the downturn, or I know what to think now, this is to become Tarumba:-/.Having how is you getting up tomorrow:?:.

Paz, what a joy to see you!How about Angel?

Marcita, more lively?I suppose that seeing that noe has been well, you will be better and with the peanut often fieston right?Have if the streak lasts.

Velia, how are you?I hope Angela is fine.

Beky, where do you get?DAYS DO NOT POWER HERE, YOU ARE ALREADY LIKED WITH NOE THE PUILLES AND PUPLICAS?Tell us something that you have abandoned: ((.

Well I'm going to control Ainhoa ​​to see that "surprise" I take.Good evening and as Velia says that glycemias accompany you.

Kisses and until tomorrow.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/14/2008 6:09 p.m.

Mari, pretty that I have abandoned, I have been writing several days and in the end I looked out with other things.
I have already seen that Ainhoa ​​is on low, to see if you get out immediately and leave you a breath, because this breath nothing at all.Is the granites already happened to you?
Marcita, I hope that the depress is only one of these fools that we have occasionally, pretty.Congratulations on Noe's new achievement.
Velia, how are Angela?remains uncontrolled?Of course, if your baby is already making a little woman.Let's see if those hormones are not very bad and they don't give you many headaches.
Mani, how about currants?I don't see you here, I hope you are not very linked, how about the chocolates?A beautiful kiss.
Paz, how is Angel continues?
Well, we are going up to see if we can enjoy a little of the beach and we get Nayah to bathe that in the cows he did not get a day.
May you rest.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/14/2008 7:35 p.m.

Good morning, what a hot noche we have passed!and with light blackout included.
Yes, already better for mind, it was only a very old downturn, as Beky says, one of those silly days, by the way Beky, I'm glad to read you, you miss you when it takes long time ...;);)
Paz, I'm also glad to greet you How is your little man?
Mari, to see if today Ainhoa ​​better, is that any "extra" in their lives alters a lot.
Velia, what do you tell us about Angela?I hope you had a better night.
It's true, days ago, Mani doesn't pass through here, I hope everything is fine.
Well, let's see if we continue with the task.Kisses and spend a good day.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 5:31 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Angela yesterday with normal controls and the night too.I rest a little because I had insomnia until 4. The mother who bore me, when I can sleep I do not sleep and when I cannot die of sleep ... in short, that I had not been happening for a long time, but I have been somedays a little nervous and I guess it's coming to me ...
Paz, how good to know about you.How is Angel?
Becky, Angela has a fatal at the beach, well, last year it was the first time I've seen her enjoy.That if the sand burns, that if the algae, that if the jellyfish, that if this disgusting this, that the fish does not touch me ..... in short, that in that it looks a bit like me.´Somos a tad scrupulosillas ....: oops:
Mari.gar, at least you will have rested from home these days, which is also appreciated.How is Ainoha?
Mani, the same, where are you?
Well, I'm going shopping.
Kisses to all and good day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/15/2008 6:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, good afternoon.

Well, so little by little I put myself up to date.

Beky, congratulations on that bomb I no longer know if I read it here or on the route but you know that I am a lot.Doesn't Nayah like the beach?The kids usually like a lot, Angel looked like a croquette with that age.Enjoy you who can.

Mari.gar How about today Ainhoa ​​with those hypos?Let them take it to you! ... with what she will have enjoyed ... all the day soak.

Velia, who is getting older Angela ... The nights are like that enough that you can sleep so that I do not enter or sleep
You may have passed after the scare, if it comes out now ... encourage ... I take a lexatín at night and walk ... although I know what you have to do is deal with the problems we are goingHaving in the day by day ...

Marcita, how is Noe today?Congratulations also for those achievements: D

Alea Where are you?I also read that the entrance of Celia Phenomenal and that it is now taking it much better, I hope you take the pattern soon, although I believe that in summer we have everything more difficult.

We quite well, although I will not say it very high, continues with the paddle and controls at night does not have them so high.
Last week the nurse called me to go for a new glucometer, the truth is that it is quite good, although it is great (the nurse says no, but compared to what he has had if it is), but it hasincorporated the strips and the puncture, Angel takes it and looks like a mobile.The puncture lancets are one of the finest we had had and Angel is delighted, they also give them to me in the medical center.We can transfer all data to the computer and through graphs do a better evaluation.
Well I'm leaving you, they will come from the paddle soon and I will have to have some dinner :?

Kisses

Peace
:?:?:?:?

DiabetesForo
07/15/2008 3:06 p.m.

Here I amyy, do not believe that I do not read you, that I am several times a day reading but with that I spend my life in the office and from there I cannot enter, that he can and I have no way to fix it, Fer no noHe could help me, so until I changed his computer, I sure.: (((

Well, I can tell you little, that Nico uploaded the Hemo to 7.1 that is not bad either, the bad thing is that he has a streak throwing high that I don't like anything.With how good it was last summer and this is hard for us to take the quiet, we will see if we get it this year.And that I am tired of working, the month of July is the worst time for my work but there is less.And vacations, I will take a few days in August, I still don't know when but we will not do anything special, to Malaga to my sister's house and little else.

I am glad to read that Celia seems to be better, that Angela is also more stable, that Noe makes a chaquita in the pool :), that Ainhoa ​​has been spent by Pipa this weekend, that Angel continues with her paddel and that the princess Nyah will be inthe beach and already heating engines for the pump;)

Marcita this week you said it was your birthday but you didn't say the day, so congratulations on my own and it's today.By the way I have some more than you: Oops: And what you say about going for another, because if you want, do not think about it, do not do it for noe because that will always continue like this, the best thing is to liteThe blanket at the head and throw forward, looks Beky, who after all gets forward and time flying.

Well I go on the route and get to work so as not to vary anything.Many kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/15/2008 5:31 p.m.

If Velia, yes, Nayah does not reach so much but there has been no way that he put even his feet, it seemed that the waves were Sunamis: ((, Towards enough air and with the cough that has better not to be bathed, butHe has enjoyed the sand that in the cows could not.
Mani, we are going with the account back for the big day, only 9 days are left.Fear gives me the embers I am going to be asking you questions :))
Marcita as Mania says, if you feel like it is better to lie the blanket and do it, because if you think about it, you do not.Take advantage now that Noe starts school and you will have more time.It is Durillo, but just seeing them how they are worth it, it really is worth it.
Paz, thank you very beautiful, I'm glad that Angel remains so well, don't be negative that you already have you in a sidewalk.
Mari, how about Churrin's weekend?I hope you enjoyed.And Ainhoa, still with declines?You don't get much Marujilla, I know you;)
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/15/2008 8:09 p.m.

Good morning, family!
How has the night spent?We, as I have told on the route, Movidita.Noe with his glycemia, today he has left a little high, 160, but I suppose it will be for the entire tragin of the night.
Mani, I'm glad to read you.Very good that hem.Do not work so much, woman and take it easy.Thanks for your congratulation, yes tomorrow I am already a little older, although Noe tells me that "I am still new!, Hahahaha.
Thank you, girls, for the advice to "lock the blanket to the head", to see if the school begins, and maybe we lite it.
Paz, I'm glad that everything is good, I also give the Lexatin occasionally, although not much, the truth is that I am afraid to fall asleep and not hear Noe if something calls me or something happens.The time he had that big hiccup could not even speak and only issued a very mild sound, since then he spent many nights in a candle just in case and others go to her.
Velia have you managed to rest a little?I hope you are more lively.
Well, I leave you, let's see if I feel today to continue cleaning.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 5:36 a.m.

Hello good.

I spend a shotgun to greet you, that I have to make the food.

I will read you slowly.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/16/2008 8:39 a.m.

Good Diasss !!!!!

Congratulations Marcita !!!!!I wish you to spend a very special day and give you many things.
How had you spent the night, I hope you have been able to rest and that the cat has not appeared again.
From encouraging me to have another baby, because I tell you what happens to me, since Ainhoa ​​debuted we have been removed from having more.
Beky, is there a little ... how are you going and you with colds?Alberto is still on vacation?
Mani, Curranta, do not macate the body so much working until that hours, that in the long run "invoice".Congratulations on the hemo, although it has climbed a little, it is very good.How is Nico is up to glycemia?
Ainhoa ​​seems to go better, although before yesterday I got up at 314: Shock:, I suppose it was "rebound" of having been short all day, but then it was all day.Today it has risen to 246: Evil:, having how we spend the day.I am giving him juniphen for the throat because he is somewhat affonic, I don't know if he makes him upload more.

Well, you have a good day all.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/17/2008 5:06 a.m.

hello!I spend a little while to greet you and tell you that Raquel is in Italy, has been cruise with a friend and are having a great time.He has had to increase breakfast for breakfast for a strong breakfast because they spend the day of excursion.Today he called us from Vesubio.
So I want to give you many spirits so that you take care of your children knowing that the day will come that they can become independent and live happy and without problems. They are children to take away all the weight you can in diabetes, because they must live as children, without responsibilities that do notThey correspond to them, and little by little they take independence as they need it.My husband and I, still today, measure it many times and put the insulin without almost finding out, (and it will be 20 years old), but thus rests from all this and takes it much better, than the diabetes distributed isMuch more bearable.
Well, it is my mother experience in almost 15 years that we have been with this, but it has given a very good result.
I send you a very strong hug and that summer is calm and rested.
Until another day: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/17/2008 3:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning!!
Congratulations, Marcita .... wish you to spend a nice day and of course you meet many, and we see it, we read it ....

Mari, any cosina they have affects glycemia, you know ... if they have throat irritation you can also upload ... the junifén does not notice that it goes up, but you know, each one is a world.
Peace, how is everything going ????I am nothing friend of pills, in fact when something hurts me until it is already inevitable, and I run away from the anxiolytics and tranquilizers because they give me a sense of lack of control that scares me .... I prefer my tila alpina,That by the way, I have not taken a long time, but it will not be because now something is nervous ...

Regina, how good to see you here ... I am very happy to know about you, I suppose that everything very different from when we met ... It shows that Raquel is already much more independent and you are also done to the new situation ...I hope Angela also knows how to put into practice what we are teaching you ...

Mani, how you work, pledge .... The truth is that or not my work at all at all, and although it seems a lie still 4 months later or 5, I have not had time to get bored or move much in Na.... I always have things to solve, and thanks that I already have my maid at home practically all the time ... well, we also enjoy ours, huh ???, what if snacks, walks, naps .... inend, you know ....

Well, I let you take the beer that is great in the terracite ....

Kisses and good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/17/2008 4:58 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good night, family !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much.This afternoon of celebration, the lagging and non -supernerviosa have already left, with their cousins, their friends, in short ... to see how now blood glucose.
Velia, I am not very "pastillera" either, but when I have been sleeping several nights ... I'm glad that Angela better in her controls.
Mari How about Ainhoa ​​with his throat?Noe is not noticeable to raise the junifen.
Regina, I don't know you, but thanks for your experience, it is encouraging.
Well, let's see if I pick up everything.Kisses and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 5:30 p.m.

Good night.

Again! Congratulations Marcita !!Now you have the most difficult ... collect everything, what horror: shock: how the house stays ... I already refuse to do it at home and that I have a winery of about 80 meters, but we get together 30 people... only between parents and brothers.I hope Noe is fine tonight with your glycemia and you can rest.

Mari.gar I think I remember that the Junifen sends him to the diabetics because the sugar does not rise, but of course that is in theory ...

Regina, I don't know you either, but I think you're all the reason in the world .... My son with 14 years asks me every night when she is going to sleep that please measure him at dawn in case he goes down ... someI have thought about that the alarm should put on to take a habit ... but I immediately think that while his father or I are with him, what will he wake up? ... he will have already many years, if no oneRemedia him, to worry he alone.
I hope you all have good night

Peace

DiabetesForo
07/17/2008 6:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.