{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Sorry, I have been published twice, I will see if it lets me delete it.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/25/2008 7:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Heh, I have achieved editaaaar.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/25/2008 7:56 p.m.

Mari pretty, which I love also the charlitas that we stick and Mani, that with so much work we have not given one of ours too.
What a rush that Ainhoa ​​has!I suppose they will be because it still has infection, do not despair, patience.Nayah has started again with cough, because I will have opened my mouth !!!!Let's see what happens tonight that I am like you, in the end I have uploaded the basal a bit you will see how it has hypo.I am sure that in the end we will be all bomber, hopefully you are an encouraged.Hey, in the end go to the chocolate?
Marcita, the cream had no idea, but I am very interested, I will ask the endocrine.The bomb is put in early August, to see how we manage with the little one because we will have to be almost all day in the hospital, but I want.
Enjoy the weekend, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/25/2008 8:24 p.m.

Man, you are there !!!!!hahaha, we crossed, I'm going to read you ..... kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/25/2008 8:27 p.m.

I continue for here.I was going to disconnect and I have seen you. It is that not being able to see who is connected is a failure.I am doing the competition by connecting to these hours.:)) :)) :))

Well, I've finished the strong work streak, it's now normal, so when you want "I give you the talk" :))

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/25/2008 8:32 p.m.

That, that you make me the competition ......... Schestic was seeing the son of Camarón, poor people, that he was where you are heart ... eh, that I know that I do not see it, that here the MarujoIt is shelter, although I do not know if it will be because of the vein of the patiño you like when it inflates or because it bores him so much that he falls asleep before.
What happens to the Smurfs?Have you got bad?Jolin, if the scheme does not matter in the school that no, that they leave one and take another, hope that it is not gastroonth.
Well pretty, I'm going to the piltra that is already time.I take the word, to see if we give ourselves a charlita.A kiss for 4.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/25/2008 8:59 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!What a transnochadoras that you are made !!!!!!

Mani, to see if Nico is spent without major evils, I have panic gastroenteritis, I wish it is not!

Beky doesn't end up singing Nayah?Poor thing What a streak!

Noe has been raising very high with three days, around 200, the fact is that at three he is very good, between 110-130, I suppose it will be the effect of dawn, but before it had never happened to him, has it happened to you withYour little ones?How have you solved it?I put 6 of Levemir in the morning and I'm afraid to put him again at night, for the hypos he had.Let's see if you give me a counseling.: Oops:

Well, then it happened to me.Kisses and to improve the pochitos.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2008 5:23 a.m.

Good morning daddy and mamis !!!!
Paz, it is clear that she is a lost teenager .... patience !!!
Mari, the truth is that it is a chestnut when they are like that .... I always say the same, once proven that there are no bubbles, changed if the infusion team, insulin and others are necessary ... or is incubatingsomething or is growing .... lately the last ... is changing so much that my head failsTo channel, but so, a boat soon, as I do not enter ..... Anyway they have an infection it is logical that they are uncontrolled ... a lot of patience and to see if it happens soon.
Becky, I'm very happy that you are happy with the bomb ... are you better?
Marcita, sure is the effect of dawn .... I would control at 2-3 and another at 5-6, because you must rule out that it is a rebound produced by an hip ...girl are running out of reserves and requires more insulin or require more basal at night, you know that everything is changes and changes ... but first to observe for a few days to see how it.
Mani, the gastroenteritis to me give me cue tb.(Redundancia is worth it), but it is clear that this process with a bomb has nothing to do that when they used an injected insulin ... come, to see if whatever it is soon and is normalized.
Jose, to enjoy the diigas that you stay in the beach.
Well, for all many kisses and good day ... we are going to buy ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/26/2008 8:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Here I am again.

Nico is fine, today he has not had a fever.Last night he remained with the good levels, at 5 he was 160 and at 8 he was 130. Before eating he had 95 and now 88 so to reduce the basal to a minimum because he is sleeping and I do not want to wake up yet.Another advantage of the pump, today I don't want to throw it in the trash :)) :))

Marcita what Velia tells you too, a couple of days you control around 5-6 in the morning and thus discard hypo.Nicolás at first had no alba effect but then began to have it.With the pump it is easy because you go up the basal, we upload it from 4.30 that is when it starts to rise.Another thing you can do if your doctor seems good is to put the lesson at noon to cover the night better and you can cover it with the breakfast.Anyway, if you get up in 200 but the rest of the day is not bad either, that noe with Levemir were very frequent and it is almost better that you get high but spend most of the night good to you toSome substitute.Let's see if you find the solution soon.

Velia and Angela, how is it?Have you had to lower insulin?I did not know that when they are growing, they need more insu, he had heard something of the growth hormone but did not know whether he increased insulin or vice versa needs.Thank you beautiful, you always learn with you.

Beky and Nayah who says of the bomb?Have you already looked for some belt or something to put it on?I already told you that at the beginning I put an empty belt quite a while a day so that he used to take him.Then when we had the bomb put it to notice the weight.The ruling was that at night he never left it and the first night that he had already connected to me that at night he did not have to take her.So you know, go aiming;) although now Nayah is older and understands more than when we put it on.

By the way now when we have come from the beach we have changed the catheter to Nico before eating and I was awake clear, he has not cried anything and then he takes and says: "Mom has changed dad the" cakeker "and I have not cried anything,That is because I'm already becoming a man ":)) :)) :)). To eat it with kisses.

Mari.gar Have you already done chocolate?Account, count.Let's see if Ainhoa ​​becomes good and stabilizes, that when they are like that, it gives us something to the parents.

Well I'm going to see if I'm waking the dad and then the smurfs and we go to a book fair they have put.You will see how we come with a fire book, these children are monothematic.

Have fun.Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/26/2008 12:16 p.m.

Hello family.
Mani, less bad than Nico has not been anything, to see if he continues with those great figures.Another nightn of mystery, intrigue and belly pain awaits me :)), to see what surprise the lesson, or hormones, or yoqueséquecojonerárá ........
Nayah of the bomb says nothing already, I left it to see it and started pulling the catheter, so often danger.From the belts they have to send me the catalog, I do not know how long it will take to send it to me, I want to put it as soon as we have little time and that is one of the things that worries me the most.
Mari, how is Ainhoa?Have you been climb again?Enjoy the weekend if time leaves you, okay?pretty.
Velia, I see that you come with the loaded batteries, how well jaleo.How is Angela still?By the way, the CD that comes with the bomb told me the commercial to install it but it comes out as if it were a page all in English and only names of movies and advertising come, can it be?It's called Quicktime Player.I ask you why I give me a little cut ask her if I have done it wrong.
Marcita, asked, Nayah has been a very good season, all the night great, it was when he was better, before that had a dawn, he even rose higher than 200, he climbed from 7 a fuck.Now it is worse because every day it makes me a different thing, so I'm in embers all night.About the council ..... I think as Mani, I would not upload the Levemir but it is my opinion.
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/26/2008 8:42 p.m.

Hello to all parents.

I spend the link of a video that many will surely know, but it seems fundamental to reflect on what we are doing with the education of children.

Link ... e-gradhed/ ]

Greetings

DiabetesForo
07/26/2008 9:08 p.m.

Good morning, family !!
How do you wake up on Sunday?I regulate, Noe still does not spend good night and continues to get up very high, today 250. I did several controls at night: he lay with 147, at 2 he had 115, at 5, 151 and eight 250, go up!also with ketone bodies, 1'2 in blood.Tomorrow I have to go to his pediatrician for recipes and I will tell him, but I think I will try to put the less in the afternoon, which is one of the options that Cáceres ended us.
Velia, I'm glad you have the house full of joy and junk. Angela is still good?
Mani, your little one is already "making a man" how funny!
Beky And how about the night?I hope Nayah well.
Thanks to all for your advice.Kisses and then I read you.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2008 5:26 a.m.

Good morning.

I spend a minute as you are and I'm going to have some things to buy.

Mani thank you very much for the information.I hope Nico is already well.It has great figures.

Marcita, you are the one that gets early ... I would not worry much about that climb since it is very little time that has it ... I think that if you go insulin you will lower you a lot to 2 ...

Alea, how are you?I can see the video but I do not have on this audio computer ....

Have a good Sunday.

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
07/27/2008 6:33 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

We are at the house of my in -laws like every weekend, and for fiinnnn !!Time is accompanying 8).Here, in the urbanization where we are, they are parties this weekend, last night we were in a place that had music and Ainhoa ​​and their cousin stuck some good dancers, we laughed a lot with them, were the sea of ​​funny :)).Well, the party came very well for glycemia, because in the afternoon and night I was high, at 3 in the morning I got up and 90, today it has risen very well to 106 and during the morning it has remained with very good values, let's hope the day that good.From the throat it is fine, but until Tuesday I have to give him the antibiotic.
The chocolate was fine, but it was not what I expected ... I thought they were going to give me massages throughout my body, but no .... They made me a peel with salts of the Dead Sea (what Pijo!), Then they put the chocolate (uummmm what smell) and wrapped me with plastic the whole body: shock: (caramel type) to make effect, so I was for 40 min with the "mejunge" put and with slow music in the background forRelax me, then they put me in a shower and clean hose to take everything away and finally they put me moisturizer that the ingredients were chocolate, mint and I do not know that more, in short, that with how bad I am to relax, nor did I relaxNor na de na, yes, the skin is very pretty and with a smell ... ummm.
Mani, I'm glad that it was nothing about your little little man and what these little ones with their attitudes surprise us, right?They give the feeling of being older than they are.
Beky, how about Nayah's glycemia at night?They are still "file x"?Woman of God! How are you not going to be tired if you are awake until those hours?And man, you still, go two "vampires" !!
Velia, how about family life?
Marcita, with the insu I cannot advise you because we do not use it.How does Noe follow?

Well, I leave you that as always I have rolled that you do not see :))

Kisses and enjoy what is the look of Finde

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/27/2008 11:42 a.m.

Hello good.......
Marcita I am with peace, although I put it in the afternoon and it is going quite well (until now of course: ((), anyway you can try two days to see how such, quickly low from dinner in case the flies or youYou give something in the postcena, I don't know ....... you'll tell us what you do.
Paz, how are you angel?Has father already come?If scheme with this heat, they do not want to move, well, in the Pool if I would be all day ... ummmmm, what a wonder .......
It happens to me as Paz, my husband loaded the audio program so as you do not explain it here and I do not find out.
I'm going to see if I lone myself with the bomb .........

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/27/2008 11:50 a.m.

Beky I don't have that CD but Quicktime Player is a program to play videos, you may need because some demo comes.Let's see what those who have it tell you.If you do not call the commercial tomorrow, you would have to put somewhere Download, install or something but if you have advertising it is more difficult to know what it is.You can also enter the Medtronic page to see if it clarifies something and if it is in English put to translate the page.

I'm going to see Alea's video that I started to see it and I looked very good.

Then it happened to me.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/27/2008 12:43 p.m.

Good night to all !!!!!!
I am not happy tonight.Noe has made peanut today !!!!!!!!And the glycemia, except the first in the morning, all great, today I will make him three in the morning, to see how.
Mari, and your little dancer how is the day ended?Wow, I feel that the chocolate was not what you expected, but only because of the relaxation and the advertisement skin, surely it was worth it.
Beky And your little ones, how are you?
Paz, Mani, Velia ... Kisses and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2008 5:13 p.m.

Mari, this afternoon we crossed, I have not seen you so far.What reason you are pretty, if I have lying, I looked up ..... how do chocolate, but as you say you would have liked me more to be smeared and misery and misery, I want one of those ....... But surely it has been very good and you have had a little while for you, what I would give ... that good that glycemia are already well and it makes you good to get a rocker.
Mani, that is what I thought, what the player would be for that one.I will send it an email to the commercial to see what it tells me.Thanks for the information.How are the chocolates?Without novelty?
Marcita, the truth that will seem nonsense but for us it is a whole world when the day is good.Let's see if the Rachita continues.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/27/2008 8:35 p.m.

Good morning to all moms and daddy !!!!!!!!!!
Just greet you, I have people at home.Then I pass and I tell you the movement of the night.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/29/2008 4:57 a.m.

Well, already calmer.
Last Noe, after dinner he had 78, I gave him a ration and at 12, 121, I woke it up and gave him something else and at 2 he went up to 160. The night has had a good time and has risen with 96. Nothing abnormalIn the day.His pediatrician, who trusts her more than in his endo here, told me not to change any guidelines for the effect of dawn, in any case that the injection time was going on in the morning.Anyway, we will try.
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
07/29/2008 5:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.