{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Marcita, Congratulations !!!!!!!, as always the Ulti.How good to have a lot of people at home although then you have to do zafarrancho.Noe will have enjoyed it a lot.Let's see if it is true about the blanket and you give us a joy.;)
Regina, I'm glad to see you here too.I'm glad Raquel is as well and enjoying a dwarf.What reason you are, that the diabetes distributed is better to carry.
Mari, how about Ainhoa ​​with his throat?Nayah there is no way to heal, we had a week with Junifen and it seemed that it was better but today it began to cough.Me and my cold, my cold and I, there we are still.A beautiful kiss.
Velia, I hope the nerves will happen to you soon because it is foolish to have that feeling of anguish all day.How about the levels of Angela?And Juanlu with the bomb?, Does not release the uncle :))
Peace and surely as the thing follows so they do not become independent until 40, we will continue to do the controls every night :))
You kissed all.
Mana beautiful, I know you will be there even if you say nothing.Good weekend, enjoy the beach.Kisses to the bombs.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/17/2008 8:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!Thanks girls for congratulations!
We had a good time, although not a little nervous, he had to alleged a lot because he was short and then has risen with 175, in short, there is no one who understands.
Mari, how about Ainhoa?And Beky is not better?
Well, I don't enter more slowly.Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/18/2008 5:36 a.m.

Good night!!!

Ainhoa ​​is better in the throat, it seems that the Afonia has been removed, so that tonight I have not given him the junife, of the glycemia I can not say the same, it has two days raising to 200 and peak and thetrend throughout the day has been to maintain those values ​​more or less: evil:, there are now without the junife notice any change, although I do not think it is from syrup .... What happens to Ainhoa ​​is that according to howLift in the morning, throughout the day it usually remains more or less the same, your kids happens to the same?
Tomorrow morning I am going to make a chocootherapy session, my maid gave it to me for my birthday and I do not expire me:-/, it is that these things give me a little cut: oops :, The thing to put myself in "Picá ball "..... like not .... but the poor man gave it to me with all the illusion to discourage me, so I will have such experience, I'll tell you ...
Beky, how is Noa?I hope it's nothing, and nayah still with cough?Could you try to give the droplets that I told you, Ainhoa ​​went well ... to have if we talk ....
Paz, how well Angel continues to do sports.There if the computer does not play a bad pass and lets you enter the forum more often;).
Well that I am enrolling a lot .... you have a good weekend and enjoy: D
We go to my in -laws' house again and I don't know if I will take the laptop ....., so if I can't write, I see you on Monday ...

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/18/2008 7:31 p.m.

Hello good!!!I have written a testament on the route and I have disinflao, hahahaha ....
Mari, to see if those controls improve .... do you do any at midnight?
I get much better in anxiety.Angela is having good controls and I am less psychically tired ...
Kisses and many kisses for the kids and especially for the papis and moms that we are there at the foot of the cannon.
Special kisses to Maclaudi and his sunset.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2008 3:56 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon, daddies and moms !!!!!!!!!
How are those kids?I hope everyone well.Noe with this heat, badly, the Saturday had two hypos of just over 60 and today, although it has not become so low, it is justified.I have already reduced the lesson, and at lunch and snack I give more hydrates.Let's see if temperatures go down and we go better.
Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
07/21/2008 10:02 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!

Although for me, not so "good" ...., I have Ainhoa ​​with pus plates in my throat, he is fever.This weekend was somewhat Pachuchilla, and today at 5.00 in the morning he has woken up with a fever, he had 38.4, I took it this morning to the pediatrician and has sent anitbiotic and apiretal for fever.The glycemia are not going very well to say, because as it is like this and you do not want to eat, the skewer after eat, when I usually always skewer it and so I do not take the "point", I am overwhelmed..... This morning he got up at 225, it took 1 hour to breakfast, so I click her at 10, 1 hour later than usual: Evil :, At 12 I did another control and I was 259, I didn'tI gave anything to eat, and at 13.45 hypo of 49: ((. I feel bad because I do not give a ......

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/22/2008 10:40 a.m.

Good night.

Mari.gar, you are doing very well not by clicking it until you know what you have eaten .... It is the fifth case that I know of plates in my throat ... Apparently my sister -in -law has told you that there is a virus ...I feel to touch Ainhoa, ... in all cases that I know the fever goes down to the second day ... I hope that tomorrow is already much better and so the glycemia will improve.Give it a little kiss from me.

Marcita.What a heat !!!!Prepare for tomorrow that give alert up here ... if you see it necessary, keep going down insu, which is better that it is a little high.

Angel today a little also: X, and I fear that throughout the week I will have to increase the insu, because my husband, who is the one who plays the paddle with him has left today for Bulgaria and will not return to theFriday.In the pool he gets little, for a while with a friend and period ... and that does not make him go down ... I'm going to shout him if he goes up, who is getting down playing the play and I think it's time toLet her rest ... does that not melt: Twisted:?

A kiss for everyone.

Peace

DiabetesForo
07/22/2008 6:14 p.m.

Mari, in the end Ainhoa ​​was Malita?Poorceita, to see if it recovers soon and do not overwhelm for insulin, I know it is a roll but it is better that it is a few days than not risk having a fat hypo and is worse.Give him a kiss on me.
To me that has me fried with the poop is Nayah, it is already superior to my strength, I cannot avoid pissing me with her, I have punished her without all a week because I am already very fed up, although I know that it is not the solution.
Paz, to see if Angel takes the routine again because with how well he was.Let's see if your husband comes soon.
To others, I hope you are all very well, kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/22/2008 7:49 p.m.

Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, peace, heat, heat and more heat.Not even the night gives us a break.Let's see if Angel is encouraged in the pool, swimming a low little while you don't see, at least Noe.
Mari, at least you already know the reason for the increases of the last days.Do not get overwhelmed, that this feeling of not hitting is normal, but you make it great, I do not also skewer the skewer, when I do not see it very willing to eat or have low values.As Paz and Beky have already told you, better upper until he recovers.Kisses and mimitos for both.
Beky, I understand you perfectly.Yesterday Noe was dying to do it and sat her in the pool for more than half an hour and the aunt, nothing at all, how she endures, so then complained about the belly and I had to put a glycerin suppository and in five minutes, issue resolved.I also get very angry with her and offer her gifts, but nothing works, I guess time will fix it, I say.
Well, kisses to all and have a good day.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 5:31 a.m.

Hello everyone.HEALSHIP FAST.
Today is the day covered with clouds, that's why I take a little while and I come to the library to put the mail up and greet you.
Until today tremendous summer, beach, beach and more beach.Same s loading the bumper batteries that inside a week you have to start the work.
We can and we deserve that throughout the year we have the hard task of working and caring for our kids.
I have not followed anything for 15 days, but I have seen that someone asked about Roche's program to bring control of diabetes.
I use all the material of this laboratory from the debut and the truth is that they facilitate everything, machines, programs, they have even given me a Nokia phone with a program inside to be able to connect it with the meter by infraogos and be able to send them the resultsBy SMS.
On their website they have all kinds of information and contact, anyway I believe that if you tell the great to want to contact Roche's visitor, the delighted will contact you.
After all, they are interested in the business, and we are all potential and long -lasting customers, so the one that best treats you and more facilitates the bargain, gets you to use your product.
Well after this roll I will continue with the holidays and take the air of the sea that I still have a lot of place inside.
A kiss and hugs for everyone.

DiabetesForo
07/23/2008 7:05 a.m.

Jose, that you enjoy the days that you have left and as you say, load the batteries for the new course.Greetings and kisses for the little one.
Marcita, I always think about how you will be so hot because here the day you do not even breathe I don't want to think there.How about noe?Is it better than dowers?We had a jarana last night, in the Resopon I was 258 I imagine that of the fog for the poop, but then at 5 I was 395 !!!!!!So I'm fearing today.
Mari, how is Ainhoa?I imagine you will be Liadilla.A kiss for both.
Well, I'm going to take a spin and the bed that tomorrow I have to have rested neurons.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/23/2008 7:30 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!

Thank you girls for your spirits and for always being there, I don't know what I would do without you;).
Ainhoa ​​is much better, yesterday he had no fever on the whole day and today either, the glycemias does not get off 200, but I don't want to risk the insu, he does not really want to eat, he eats the fair, the rations thatThey touch him and sometimes not even that.I keep clicking after eating, but it is a lack of control, because it takes a long time to eat, the other night I punctured her before dinner, because she had made soup and she loves her and she always eats the sea of ​​good, because she startedVomit and threw it out: shock:, You can imagine the bad time that we spent his father and me :(, in the end we managed to eat two yogurts and already in the control of the 23.00 ... ufff .... okay.
Marcita, how about noe, is still short?What is chaquita, how does it carry it?You have to be patient, think that you have recently taken your diaper and need your time to get used to it.
Beky, do you have the bomb ???Tell us, that we are looking forward to knowing how it has gone with the commercial.And Nayah, when he has seen it, how has it reacted?What nerves !!!! ..., what nerves !!! ...
Paz, I think the play is made to the pump proof ... and does not melt to the one of three .... although if you throw it out the window, ummm .... I don't know me ...
José, to continue enjoying to the fullest, and thanks for Roche, it was I who asked you, I will look at him.A kiss for Maria.

Well, you all have a good day.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/24/2008 11:58 a.m.

Hello family !!!!!!!!!
José, I'm glad to see you here.I imagine you will be all enjoying.Take advantage of the remaining days.
Beky, daughter, here the fatal heat, although today we have had 5 or 6 degrees less and it shows, this morning made cool, what a pleasure!How about the bomb?Tell us, hopefully we are the following.
Mari, what a joy that Ainhoa ​​better.It is true, what is wrong when you have already punctured it and refuses to eat or vomits.The poop, brings us head, but hey, it will happen.As for Roche, it has come to me today.I asked when they sent me the new glucometer and I just arrived, so I'm going to try how that is going.
Noe we have made the Hemo today, it has it in 7, it is the time that it has had it in this year and a half, but at least I know that in this last month and a half it has only had two or three hypos, theof the past and little more.
Well, kisses, that worsen and it's a bad hour.

DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 2:50 p.m.

Very good night.

Mari.gar I'm glad that the girl is better.Now to wait for the antibiotic to always take away their appetite.

Marcita, I read that the poop does not happen alone to Noe. Does constipation have something to do with diabetes?Congratulations on that hem that is very well even if it doesn't seem it to you ... You had to make an altar to all the mother of such young children ... it has to be complicated ...

I would like to ask all the moms that you have little children for something that I do not know .... I have a niece who will turn 3 years and in the analytics the cholesterol has given him 217 (his maximum should be according to that analytical of 175) ... Albumin also and proteins too ... His pediatrician has told him that everything is a little higher because they are in a period of growth ... and maybe albumin and proteins doSee ... but the cholesterol seems to me that no ... I don't know ... Do you also upload your children?

Angel doesn't seem to be very bad ... I am already satisfied with not going from 200 :)).Mari.gar I think that one day he will go out the window ... the play and angel with her ... It looks like a tugs all the holy day locked up, playing and speaking, let you know who ... puts some helmetsWith micro and it's happy: shock:

Well, I'm going to take a turn of the forum.

A kiss for everyone.

Peace

DiabetesForo
07/24/2008 6:03 p.m.

Paz, the play is going like the glycemia, patience, because one that has long passed the age of the turkey and the mymitage that Angel, although without helmets :))
Marcita, congratulations on that hem, is very good even if it has climbed a little but do not worry that you will surely go down again and if in the end you put the bomb sure at all.
Mari, I'm glad that Ainhoa ​​is already better, it is normal for you not to eat if you have plates, poor, normal if you can't swallow.And with the Insu you do not risk even if it is a roll that those scares do not take away from us and are already little days.
Story, story ....... We have already entered the Firefighters Club.We loved the bomb, very intuitive and easy to handle, little and with a thousand possibilities ........ We go a joy, now I am anxious because they connect it now and start the treatment as soon as possible to see improvements.Now a new life .....
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/24/2008 7:28 p.m.

Hello, everyone!Today it seems that we will also have a little less heat.
Beky, I'm glad your opinion of the bomb is so positive when they put it on?You will tell us how to put the catheter, if it bothers you ... I have heard that in kids like ours an anesthetic cremita is used to put it, please, tell us the novelties.
Mari How about Ainhoa ​​today?Are you eating something else?
Paz, the play must be a cross, with this time, does it not feel like walking, running, riding by bike ...?Noe's poop began being constipation produced by Valeriana's droplets that the pediatrician recommended to mitigate the night terrors, but after the months it has become "I do not do it because I do not want" because when I think it does it does it, and it is not hard or balls, you already understand me.
Well, let's see what the day holds.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 5:21 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!

Well, it seems that my bug is already better, although today it has a day that there is no one who endures it: x ....., there are days that already gets up with the "left foot" and it is "cross" all day .... When it gets like this, I always say the same thing: "He will have another, the singer, because I, of course," !!!!!Although when it is good, it is a solete, but when it takes out the "genius" .... grab and go!
Today I am "bewildered" with the glycemia, last night, after a hard battle to have dinner, with Peaso tantrum included, in Resopon 336 !!!, so I did not give anything, because this morning he has risen with 116:Shock:, I amauciná, because these days did not go down from 200, because there is not the thing ... at 2 hours 69: ((,Tarumbaaa "!!!, but already" auction ":-/ !!!. Luckily at the time of food well, 159 ... ufff .... to have how we spend what is left day ...
Alaaaa, do not see how I have rolled up: oops: !!!!But, "broad" I have left :)).
Beky, pretty that I love talking to you, the penalty, is that we are always linked to Maruja's duties :)).I loved everything you have told me about the bomb, that in the end I encourage me too !!!!
Marcita, congratulations for that Peaso Hemo, is superb, and high, that the important thing is that he has not had barely hypos.Hey, the Valeriana stiñe?I sometimes take it at night, and I notice that the next day I don't "go" very well to the bathroom ...
Paz, will you be intrigued to know who speaks so happy?Surely it is some "little friend", if, in the age of the turkey that they are happy!

Well, I'm going to see if I pass the route and I start scrubbing the dishes: Evil: ...

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/25/2008 10:42 a.m.

I just controlled him because he told me that he showed down ...., because he already takes 329 !!!!!Above, he is hungry and wants a yogurt: ((I want my desire for everything .....

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/25/2008 10:52 a.m.

Hi Mari !!!!!!Do not be discouraged, inexplicable ups and downs there are occasionally, especially leaving another disease, such as the plates that Ainhoa ​​has had, anyway, how long does the insu that you are putting on?I have sometimes noticed that when the three weeks of being open as if they made less effect and change them.
The Valerian, I do not know, but the pediatrician explained to me that, for example, in drops it carries some excipients or preservatives which is what it strings.: Shock:
Well, tomorrow you go to the chocolate, right?Let's see how, you will tell us and you will see how glycemia improve, woman.
Kisses for everyone and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2008 4:41 p.m.

UF how much, I accumulate after so many days.

Well the first thing congratulations to Marcita for Noe's hemo, who is so stable, I'm very happy.And I am also glad what the doctor of the Bultito has told you.Let's see now the surgeon what decides.

Jose takes advantage of the days you have on vacation that winter is very long.I remember that when we were little and we lived in Madrid when we were going to the beach my grandmother told us "Nenes breathed deep where you fit the air."Your expression has reminded me of her: D

Becky what?Not despair no longer?Quiet that you will also have days of wanting to throw it to the trash :?Now to practice as soon as you can fill the reservoir and put catheters to the dolls.What Marcita de la Cream said, we gave us one called Emla and Nico did nothing because it is not enough, is that she gets nervous.That is why we usually put it on when he is asleep and does not flinch.They recommend putting the catheter before a bolus for the pressure, because as they have such little basal insulin to circulate well but we prefer to put it asleep to avoid the bad time.After the time we control it and if it is fine because we are already calm.

Mari.gar how Ainhoa ​​ended the day?These days it is true that they drive anyone crazy and hopeless.If it is with antibiotic, those ups and downs are normal.By the way do not you give junifer for fever?We alternate it with the Apiretal because it does not affect the glycemia and the apiretal yes.Enjoy with your chocolate therapy and see if they let you give it a pacifier;)

Velia how is Angela?I haven't tell you how you go.

Paz I have looked at the analysis I have of my children in April and the cholesterol that the normal rago that puts here is 110-200 and Nicolás had 168 and Nacho 170. The other things are not so that I cannot tell you more.Good luck and that is nothing.

Well, we are now in a file X. You remember that I recently told you that Nico was quite high, right?Well now Tooodo otherwise.Yesterday he put in 42 and was so Pancho and today in 47. I don't like this at all.Because on top of the fever that the levels are supposed to rise.We will see where it goes tomorrow, as long as it is not gastroenteritis: (((((

May you rest.Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/25/2008 7:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.