{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!
Alea, I'm glad that Celia's entry has been for good, you'll see how now she becomes more aware of her illness and takes care of more.I have also heard that the Apidra works very well, you will see how the next Hemo has nothing to do with it.
Velia, take things calm and tell me when you come to bring Angela to the camp.
Noe is still very good about his glycemia and with his diaper without a diaper, but we still do not make the poop, in short.
Well, kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 7:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello daddies and moms !!!

Tell you that on Saturday I met Beky, his two little princesses and her husband Alberto, we were with them all day and we had a great time, we connected very well, the girls enjoyed the beautiful playing in the pool and the experience of seeing how theTwo punctuated and the controls were done very well, if you saw them, they were carefully observed to each other to see how we click: Shock :.The pity is that time spent very fast and we would have liked to have been together more time: ((, but we have thought about making a kedada with daddies and mamis of the forum What do you think ?? Who points??We have signed up Man, Beky and I, is anyone more sooked?

Marcita congratulations on the success of the diaper operation and above all because Noe's glycemia go so well.I took it to Ainhoa ​​last year at this time and soon it was about the debut, so it brings me bad memories ... the poor one escaped the pipi a lot and it was because it was no longer right ...

Alea is glad that the entrance of Celia has gone well, hopefully the "reset" lasts a lot and becomes aware of doing things well.

Velia I get in your place and I would also be of my nerves, try to relax, that with that little woman you have at home you will see how everything is going well.

Kisses to all and that you do not pass a lot of caulted !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/01/2008 10:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!

How good the encounter with Becky.The truth is very good to the parents and very well the kids, that's why I sign up for parents, to see if for when we organize we have free and do not catch us very badly.

For the rest, you know, now with the theme camp ... I'll be giving you news.At the moment tomorrow they leave at 9 in the morning by bus.And here preparing everything so that we don't forget anything.

Well kisses for everyone and good day, that mine paints quite tuned.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/02/2008 5:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good, I also sign up for the Kedada, to see if it is good for us that we are not very lid.
Noe is still very good about his glycemia, he has not had a hiccup again and he even has a better face, what things are.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 6:54 a.m.

Hello everyone:
I am in the library and I take the opportunity to put the mail a little and to greet you.
Alea, I use a Roche program that carries the daily control of glycemias, insulin guidelines and special events, since Maria debut.
Every day I put the data, it is a custom and discipline, but I assure you that it is of great help.
I can know with little margin of error the result of glyc.
I am giving me graphics that allow me to see if I am paying badly or neglecting in some section of the day, week, etc.
I have thousands of measurements that give me a more precise result.
I think that for Celia it can be an incentive to control the computer travel, you know that everything that happens with computer seems phenomenal.
Even when he sees that the graphs twist, he will see that with a little more control they return to their place.It's like a game.
I encourage and try, there is little to lose and much to win.
Greetings to all and even next.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 7:05 a.m.

Hello everyone !!

What heat that you are doing !!!They don't want to leave home.Especially because when I go out with Ainhoa ​​and I see her sweat so much I go with the "fly" that I do not give him a hiccup, so my little girl takes some extra puncture.

I wanted to ask you something that I always have in mind and that I do not know if they are mine or what, you do not see your little ones whiter than normal and with dark circles even if they do not have a hypo and are well of their glycemia?It is that many times I look at Ainhoa ​​and I see it that way, I remember that before the debut I always had a very good color of face and barely had dark circles.I don't know but since it debuted it is as if they had changed it to me, does it give you that feeling?

Jose how interesting the Roche program, how can I get it?The truth is that it seems very good to bring better control.How is Maria?Surely enjoying the beach and the pool right?

Marcita seems that you have finally found the guideline that is doing well to Noe, what a joy and what tranquility for everyone to see what is going well.You left me a little worried about that it is not good for children under 6 years to be in values ​​of less than 80 and that it is already considered a hypo, because we consider hypo from 60 down .... I do not knowYou have left me a little "grated" :( ...

Well I will see if I pick up the happy kitchen, that little desire, but that remedy:-/.

Kisses and have a good day !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/02/2008 10:22 a.m.

Hello here I walk to every pill as always.

Mari.gar I do not see Nico MORE BLANQUITO, it is rather brunette of leather, Nacho is whiter.As soon as I see that he has changed his face because he would not know how to tell you either, he was little but he has always had a very smiling and expressive face, except the days before and after the debut that had a very sad face of how bad he was.In case I would comment with the doctor and if he thinks it appropriates that he does an analytical in case he has a little anemia or lack of vitamins or something.Beautiful luck.

Jose that Roche's good sounds, we are fighting to see if we managed to gather the meter data with those of the pump but at the moment nothing.I hope you are enjoying summer.

Marcita Nico entered the constipation since we took the diaper, before he did not have, although the other day he made peanut in El Water, an achievement for him, but we go back to the traded, a torture.I'm glad the success of the diaper operation, I haven't managed to take it off at night.

Oh, I don't give me more time, that of course count on me for the remainder, we just have to find the site and date.

Becky have you back?When you have a while tell us how and if you know anything about the bomb.

Velia I hope Angela exceeds the camping of the camp and Alea that Celia does not discourage and continue to take care.

I have to let the kids come, kisses for everyone and even another ratillo.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/02/2008 3:38 p.m.

Good night to all !!!!!!!!!
Mari.gar of the values ​​considered hypo, I always had the 60s, but when I went to this new endo, he told me that the children under 6 years of age have other minimum values ​​since their mental development is still forming, so IHe said that nothing below 80 and hemo between 7 and 8 and in terms of what he says of seeing Ainhoa ​​more pale and diving, sometimes note is also like that, well, it was because since he has better and less variability controlsGlycemic has lost dark circles.
Mani, sometimes the Pipi is asked for me at night, others are done in the diaper, but the poop, nothing at all, with suppository and diaper, I suppose it will be little by little.
Well, you have a good night and until tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
07/02/2008 4:02 p.m.

Hello family .......
How are you all?I'm glad to see that everyone.We have been here for a few days but it has not given me time to write because we have not stopped.
The holidays have been very good but today they have given us a surprise, they have copied the credit card in a cashier and have stolen us, I hope the bank returns it to us.:(
Mari, how beautiful?How are you going?What we loved to meet you, to see if we repeat soon, okays ?????A little kiss for Ainhoa, by the way, the dark circles I also see Nayah like this and my head is very much, I hope to see her better when they put the bomb, to see if they make it clear, because they have not yet called me .....
Mani, how are those chocolates?They have to be to eat them and all morenitos.The granites already quite well?Hey, I'm glad a lot for your friend, how well he is recovering.
Marcita, congratulations on that diaper operation with success but you already know that these little heads with the cacas are brought.By the way, I bought the Gutalax and the Burra aunt endures even that ......
Mommy, you will be out, but in case the flies a very fat kiss and pass it very well.
Velia, Alea, I'm looking forward to your new experiences
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/04/2008 9:21 p.m.

Good morning!!!!

We are already in Finde and it seems that time will accompany us to be able to go to Playita 8).We after eating will go to a house to a little house that my in -laws have near the beach.Now in summer we are going almost all the weekend, it is superb and Ainhoa ​​passes it a pipe in the pool.

GUAPETONA BEKY !!Already back in Casita, how hard the good is right?In the end you stayed more days?Luckily, at least you have Alberto all month at home and it seems not, but with little they help you show a lot when they are.We also loved meeting you, we had a great time and we are already looking forward to repeating the experience: d.Go Pu *** to have stolen you: Evil:, Having Has Luckily and those of the Bank return the money.

Marcita that you enjoy the weekend, you will tell us how.How is Noe with the bugs?I remember that Ainhoa, when I took the diaper there was no way to make poop in the water, the aunt endured to the pipi not to do, and if the pipi escaped, the pipi escaped, in the end with a soooaaaa patience and making parties every timeThat in the water we get to get used to it, it's a matter of time ...

How about curranta?Surely with a lot of work?I am also glad that your friend is better.It also made me very excited to talk to you, now we just have to meet ...

Velia tell us how are Angela, and how do you wear those nerves?

Well I don't remember more, so many kisses for everyone and that you have a good weekend !!

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/05/2008 5:36 a.m.

Good morning daddy and mamis !!!!
I have told about the camp on the route ... As you can see it has not been very positive, but I do not want to make assessments because I am a little touched .... when they spend a few days I will see ... I would like you to take a hand,If you had to leave your diabetic son in a special camp for children with this problem, you would do so, without more, with a paper indicating the portions and insulin that is put on and without knowing, any more of schedules, activities, controls, training, training, training, trainingof the personnel, without a previous meeting, without contact with the personnel in charge, by leaving it in the hands of "professional assumptions" or would demand or desired, or you need more or less detailed information of everything that concerns it .... I am bewildered and I need you to be very sincere, because I worry that a large part of the failure of this experience will be due to the insecurity that I had to ignore the program and everything, because I really did not know almost everything ...
Thank you so much....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/07/2008 6:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, how are you today?

My answer to your question is that I would try, desire or need to know everything related to activities, schedules and others to get an idea of ​​the basal and bolus that my daughter would need.Less.

And that in a camp for diabetic children they should know that knowing in advance what is going to be done, is crucial when calculating, only approximately, because even with everything you are wrong, the necessary amount of insulin.

On the other hand, if they do not know the issue of the insulin pump, reason for more to have a previous meeting, to know how it works and the variations that can be given.

In this disease, as we know, and unfortunately, nothing can be given, because even trying to have everything more or less controlled, anything makes the figures vary greatly.

Try not to turn the matter and think that it was not the time.
That errors are learned.

In addition you are a sensible and brave woman, so p "alante.

A fat kiss

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
07/07/2008 8:24 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Velia, you already know that I am decidedly in favor of the camps, but I fear that the problem here has been in lack of preparation of the staff that was in charge of the children, and I do not understand how they did not warn you that they did not dominate the issue of bombs.

Celia has always been very well controlled in camps, but she doesn't have a bomb.However, there were a couple of boys who did, and they had no problems.Of the monitors, two used a bomb too.

It seems to me that there has been recklessness on the part of the organizers if they have not planned that issue.

The truth is that, when Celia has gone, we have been informed quite widely before the camp.And another thing in favor is that Celia eats everything, more or less.

I would not rule out the camp without more, although, yes, I think I would look for one with personnel sufficiently prepared in bombs if applicable.

Changing third, today we have gone to Oviedo, reviewing with the educator (lovely teté).Celia is going well.He has already tried a couple of pirulas, but seems much more aware and their values ​​are infinitely better.

I leave you, I'm going to take a little while, I'm ground.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 11:04 a.m.

Velia, I agree with what Maclaudi and Alea have told you.

People can know about diabetes but the bomb is another song.What I do not explain is how they organize a camp for diabetics and there are no personnel sufficiently prepared to handle it because with the will it is not enough.And if they didn't have it, they had to have said so that at least you could have gone to explain a little and give them more concise instructions.

Claim if you think that you have not served you that at least you will avoid that in the future it can happen again.Try to turn the page and above all you see it as a failure, Angela can go back from camping if it wants and will not happen again, you will see it.

Much pretty and a big hug.

Kisses for everyone who doesn't give me time anymore.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/07/2008 3:45 p.m.

Hello all the daddies and moms !!!!!!!!
Velia, I like Maclaudia, Alea and Mani.I do not understand how to enter the school, which spend a few hours a day you have several meetings with the teachers and give you in detail the schedules and others and in this camp that are whole days do not inform the family of anything.I would also ask for all kinds of information, hours, meals and others, if you are not blind.
Well, I hope that with Angela at home you are already calmer and she hasn't felt too bad.
Kisses to all, time to prepare dinner.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2008 4:07 p.m.

There were 3 or 4 children with a bomb and 2 or 3 monitors with her too ... but when they called me in the morning for the hyper they told me things that did not square me with the knowledge of the subject ... I cannot deny that they are attended, that they do the appropriate controls, but they have some shortcomings ..... we do not want to denounce any negligence or lack of attention, because in fact they have served it perfectly, and that I want it to be very clear .... I suppose they are overwhelmed, or that with the boom of bombs that have come to them, they have not given them time to prepare well, or that a series of circumstances have emerged that have affected us negatively ... what I do believe is not to organize a camp without aSeries of previous meetings or contacts, informative, etc, etc.I am not going to delve into the subject publicly, because we already made it clear that it was a personal and unique experience and apart from that part we also told how Juan Luis said with the inconveniences for ours, the "dependence" of Angela and he was, I was goingTo say bad habit, but no, the scarce and particular eating habit that Angela has, which have certainly contributed to everything a bit disastrous.
At the moment I am a little disgusted and rare ... as you said some other opportunities there will be, but I feel a little guilty of having forced the machine ... After all, many children do not go camps and it does not happen nor na...
Kisses and thanks again.
(By the way, Marcita, there is a manager of the Federation, which fell quite well, we cannot say the same about her spoke ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/07/2008 5:26 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, I will not tell you that you do not overwhelm you because I am the first one who sin of it always with the minimum inconvenience with which I find myself, but you know that with these things we always learn and will not happen to you again.I would have sinned and it would not occur to me that in a camp for diabetic children they did not know how to control a diabetic girl, I already had a bomb or not.As you say, we do not know all the details to draw a conclusion, but I do not think you have rushed into your decision to send it to the camp, on the contrary, I think that for all children whether diabetic is a unique and precious experience.A lot of pretty encouragement.
Alea, I'm glad that change in Celia, congratulations.
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
07/07/2008 7:41 p.m.

Good morning, family !!!!!!!!!!

How are you?Here today we have dawned very well, after two nights that Noe has had bad dreams, today he has slept from the pull and has gone great, humor, glycemia, everything ...

Beky, who did not greet you yesterday, I'm glad to see you here after the holidays.Have you solved the bank?

Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 4:35 a.m.

Hello daddies and moms !!

Velia, now it is normal for you to feel bad and give a thousand turns to the matter, but as everyone has already told you, think that for the next you know how to act so that it does not happen again.What I do not understand is that they do not make previous meetings to inform everything related to the camp.Courage and above all do not feel guilty of anything, because the same could have happened to any of us.By the way, Angela has taken it, has been disappointed with the theme of repeating the experience?

Beky, if we catch a free little while and talk .... Do you know anything about the bomb?

Marcita, how well noe is so great.The bad dreams is because it has had some hiccup?

I walk a little "fly" with Ainhoa, last night before dinner was 320: Evil: !!And this morning he has risen with 216, I think that he is so soaked "the weekend has taken cold and has a bit red throat.Having such a day ... We must see what affects anything at glycemia levels ... only that you have a bit red or beef or beeDoes your little ones happen to them the same?I, as always, with my doubts and my "eat coconut."

Kisses to all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
07/08/2008 10:28 a.m.

Mari.gar, we have that comment-all, noe also affects any disease or state of nerves.The dreams I suppose it is because of the hustle and bustle of the weekend, with its cousins, the pool ... has been more nervous and hence the dream and the slightly higher glycemia.

Kisses and see if it happens to Ainhoa ​​about the throat without reaching older ones.

DiabetesForo
07/08/2008 10:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.