{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good morning, family!
Here it already smells like vacations and beach, what envy!
I tell you, to change the Levemir at night did not work, just like Nayah, Noe has had declines, so we have returned in the morning but with fewer units, to see what happens.
Jose, enjoy the beach, we will miss your positive messages.
Mani, thank you very much for the explanations and the spirits for the pump, it is true that the advantages must be valued more.
Beky, to see if with the holidays you recover, daughter, and rest, that it makes you and if they continue to hurt your legs, go to emergency wherever you are, do not leave it.
Mari.gar, I understand you perfectly the stress you spend with Ahinoa, all the holy day with her, without a second for you, the same thing happens to me, but I encourage myself thinking that they are stages that are happening.Quiet, that will come better days.
Alea, how about Celia's notes?Do you already know any income?
Mani, if you go to Seville, do not forget a good fan, hahahahaha.
Pumba, I'm glad to see you here again.
Velia, I called you but I couldn't contact you, to see if I call you later and I tell you better our visit to Arroyo.
Well, I hope nobody has forgotten, kisses everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 4:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi there.

What a wonder ...!Already on vacation the boys .... we will see how the notes ... we until 26 nothing ...

Mari.gar, Ainhoa ​​as children of his age are continuously taking the "pulse" to his parents ... you have to be firm, your girl goes up with the tantrums but they give mine some hypos of Aupa, but stillI don't let him pass a ...

Velia do you know if diabetes have a tendency to infect more wounds?I hope Angela is better of her glycemia and of course infection ... that envy of notes ... Congratulations.

Mommy, surely those 315 is better than a hicc... Not so much about his mobile ....;)

Beky, don't leave the legs, take time from wherever ... but you have to take care of yourself ... Enjoy the beach.

Marcita, I'm glad that you go well with the new endo, even if you have to move I guess it will be worth it.I suppose that in that area you will be that you have a living ... here we already started with the heat ... what won he had.

Alea How is Celia going?Have you called you?I hope it is prompt ... before the summer gets more than the summer that will later have to have to be in the clinic ... instead of in the beach.

Jose but what envy you give me ... what island are you?Surely you said it but I am that clueless.I think you remember that you are from the Canary Islands ...

Well kisses to everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/20/2008 8 a.m.

Well, family just happened to say goodbye.Nayah is fever I hope I don't go to more and that the trip does not become very hard, poor me, it gives me a shame .....
Noa has returned with the tantrums, well, now mamitis and wants to be in arms all day and when Dá, dá, but it already goes from decibels, it is to record it, even Nayah is scared.We go that what is said to rest little and the legs have to do it as noses because it already worries me.
I don't roll up more than I have a lot of things to do and it seems to me that I do not sleep today.
A kiss for everyone and that you have a very good morning enjoying the summer, which was already time and that the glycemia accompany you .....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/21/2008 7:39 p.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How vacations are noticed !!!!!!!!
Paz, yes daughter, you can't imagine how heat we are supporting here, we touch the 40 all noon.
Beky, what bad luck Nayah, starting his vacation with fever, to see if he passes him soon and can enjoy the beach.I understand the tantrums, Noe also happened and now from time to time, although less and less.What do you enjoy the holidays and take care of yourself, to see if you return as new.
Noe is better of his glycemia, he has not had a hiccup again and maintains more stable levels.We are more happy ...
Well, kisses everyone and daddy.

DiabetesForo
06/22/2008 10:26 a.m.

Good morning, daddies and moms !!!!
Pumba, congratulations !!!!Working on something that likes one is almost a luxury ... I'm glad.And for the hemo you do not stir, although Javi has always better, this is not bad either ...
Becky, surely Nyah happens soon and you can enjoy this vacation.Let's see if your legs also improve .... Ufff, Angela was also a little rabitocha ...Playita also relaxes it ..... what will you take to the fullest and pass it great.
Marcita, how good is not good ... Let's see if it continues.
Mari.gar, Paz, Mani, how are you going?
Angela has 3 nights with glycemia so stable that the first thing I think is that the glucometer is annoyed .... Anyway, to see if it continues, although I fear that if we start the Pisci it will be that again to try again.
Well, that I roll up ... many kisses to everyone and have a good day ...
Ahhh, Jose sure already enjoying the beach .... Sinfffff, what envy !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/23/2008 5:29 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I only spend a second to tell you that they just called from the hospital to enter Celia.

On the way back we talk

Health

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 8:14 a.m.

Hello everyone, a rapid greeting:
Maria Paso La Glico with note 6.7 We download the previous one.
Let's see how we carry the summer.At the moment we are with the adaptation of schedules and the loss of insulin.
I encourage Alea, it's going to do well.

DiabetesForo
06/23/2008 9:06 a.m.

Great that hem ...
Encourage, for them ...
Na more, very heat, a lot of work, little wins, little inspired.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/23/2008 9:20 a.m.

Good and hot days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any daddy or mamí here?
Jose, very good that hemo, congratulations to you and Maria.Let's see how summer, settings.
Yesterday I was at the first meeting of the Cole de Noe and I came happy with the teacher who has touched her, she seems apparent and she was very interested in Noe, she told me that she had no experience in children with diabetes but that she knew it up and gave her information.Let's see in September ...
Now we are with the diaper operation, which we put aside for the problem of constipation, how did you do it?Were you gradually or bluntly?At the moment I love what he wants.
Well, good day and kisses.

DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 5:08 a.m.

Good afternoon.

Marcita How beautiful the bar!I do not know if I can advise you with the diaper operation ... so long ago ... (joke), no, the truth is that Angel was removed when I finished fulfilling the three years ... it was very fast.... The peanked already asked before taking it off and Pis Rapidito controlled him .... He put the diaper just at night and took it away as he got up ... I always worried about the fact ofthat Angel could endure a lot without pee ... and things of fate, when with 10 years he escaped his peak a couple of nights is what moved me ... something happened ... Diabetes was making an appearanceIn our lives ... :?Hey, I'm glad Noe is better with glycemia ... having if you can sleep better this summer, without so much concern for hiccups.

Jose congratulations on that piece of glyc, enjoy the beach you have.

Alea I guess you will be most of the day with Celia at the hospital .... If you can get us how it goes ... I guess you have a little ...

Velia for what Angela also accounts with good glycemias: D, daughter has to be the heat because of this "element" mine are also going down a lot ... so much that from 46 that he put on Lantus we are already going for 41 and on topThe rapids have also lowered ...

I send you a kiss to everyone .... I do not name that we are a lot ... although now we are more or less missing.

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/25/2008 1:09 p.m.

Hello good evening

I see that almost everyone on vacation, often heat does in all places.

Pumba I'm glad to know about you and above all that you are so happy with the work you have found, I hope you do very well.

Jose that good the hemo of Mary, you can rest calmly this summer, to recharge batteries for winter.

Mamide Juan that you will be there enjoying, I hope you have a great time.

Peace that good that good is angel?And since it began to do sports?Well let's see how notes tomorrow.

Alea I hope you tell us soon how Celia is being.

Velia continues Angela with good glycemias?We this weekend that we have gone to Malaga to my sister Nico's house has had perfect glycemias, we are going to be 120, and it happened to me, I said it can't be, something cannot be fine, butVamos has not lasted long, since yesterday it is rather high, today we have changed everything to see if that is, if it will not be to change basal.

Marcita then Noe is also going well what the new doctor has sent you?What tranquility, what a good doctor does.As for the diaper operation because I removed it last summer, now they only take it at night because I am not able to be awakening them at midnight to pipí, it already has enough with the controls.They ever get up with dry diaper but it's the least days.I took advantage of the good weather to remove it for the day, every little time I put them to pee and in a few days they began to ask for it.What happens is that if they were distracted they forgot to ask for it, I remember one day that we went to Ikea in Murcia and took 8 mute (4 for each one) well because Nicolás on the trip back home already returned with a diaperThat I took myself, stained everything, what a disaster.I don't think it costs you a lot because girls are more spocked.The bad thing is that from that moment the problem of Nico's constipation began, it endured to make it in the diaper at night and sometimes so much that it endured it no longer came out.

Mari.gar beautiful where are you?Are you already with Beky?I hope Ainhoa ​​is more calm, anyway he has two months left, as soon as the school starts, he will "forget" a little.

Ah, by the way, tell you that my friend is a good better, on Monday the doctor gave her the discharge in test2 They put it again, I hope it tole it just as well.Thanks for your encouragement.

To another ratillo, have fun those who enjoy vacations and the rest because to continue until they touch us.

Kisses

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/25/2008 6:19 p.m.

I have forgotten to ask you one thing, have you ever used ointments with cortisone and have noticed if they affected glycemia?

It is that the other day my kids came out a lot of granites and they sent us such an ointment and Nicolás got on the clouds, we stopped giving it and already stabilized.I knew that in oral corticosteroids if I affected but I did not know if in ointments too.

Thanks, Chao

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/25/2008 6:22 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Maria has taken a summer catarrito and we already annoy it.
Tonight I play guard and at 3 in the morning I was with 311, I played 2 units of Rapid and got up with 68.
It is amazing as the minimal infection makes it resistant to insulin, you dislodge all the forecasts.
Anyway, let's hope that with a little mucosan and care I will overcome it quickly and normalize, it is an annoyance that with the good that was carrying it, in 2 days the average is triggered spectacularly.
Well I go to the work, although I have gone to the beach you have to continue in the Tagus until the day 09 that we take 3 weekly vacations.
Take care of you.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 4:05 a.m.

Good morning!!!
I enter a one that I walk with papers and I have to go.
Congratulations Jose and María ... piece of hemo .... to see if the cold is passed soon.
Mani, I think it affects everything ... Corticoid in cream I have not given it but inhaled and in nasal spray .... and it goes up like a demon ... but the other day Angela's wound was infected and had togive it an antibiotic cream and marine fabric controls ... once finished it again had normal controls ....
Well, who claim me ... kisses for everyone and good day ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/26/2008 6:55 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodaaaaaaaaaaaas!
I take NOE's nap to write a little.
Alea How about Celia?Tell us when you can.Kisses.
Paz Angel's notes?I hope well, do you keep doing sports?
Mani, I'm glad to see you here.You are right with the diaper and the cacas, Noe had already returned to his "rhythm" more than two week ago, and the three days we carry with the diaper operation, he has done nothing.The problem with her is that he does not want to sit the urinal or the Vater ... he takes my hair as he wants.
Jose, let's see if Maria recovers soon.It is true that anything affects glycemia a lot, Noe until bad dreams.
Well, I'm going to see if I miss a head before we go to the Pisci.Kisses to all.
The vacationers, enjoy a lot and rest.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2008 10:43 a.m.

Good morning family!
How do everyone?We are happy, separate football, yesterday Noe has already started Pipi in his urinal and at night at 1 he woke up because he wanted to do it.Mani, the constipation of Nico was corrected?I am afraid to start again with that, after 6 months of suppositories, enemas and others, and since I did well ...
Well, good day, and take care of heat.

DiabetesForo
06/27/2008 5:20 a.m.

Good morning daddies and mamis .... what caught !!!!

Today notes for Ángela and end of examination for Dana .... Paper for the camp, holiday reserve, that this summer we have quite complete ...
Kisses to all and good day !!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/27/2008 7:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
None dad here, vacations, weekend, heat ... uf!Without wanting anything.
Just tell you that the diaper operation has been a success, already controls that you do not see, clean and dress alone, but we still do not penetrate, in short, everything will be walking.
Kisses and good weekend.

DiabetesForo
06/28/2008 4:08 p.m.

Good morning daddy !!!!
Marcita, congratulations for the success of the diaper operation, and also because Noe is obtaining such good controls .... Slogical that heat lowers glycemia, you always have to adjust insulin ....
I ´Liadísima with paperwork and the camp of Angela and quite nervous, really ... I already tell you more slowly.
A kiss and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/01/2008 5:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone.

Here we walk, back and with changes.

As I said on the route, Celia has "reset" his brain computer and the thing is very good.We will see how long it takes to get off again.

Apart from counting for rations and changing the lantus at noon and the rapid changing the humalog for Apidra, it has also changed the meter.The Opium has "prescribed" him, because, apart from measuring ketones, he apparently has a very good program for computer (not yet marketed9 that will come out shortly. The educator is already testing it and says that it is great, and that the data isThey pass with a kind of "pen drive" and can be taken to the consultation to simply put the PEN in their order and have all the glycemia, etc.

Well, I will tell you, which I have a job.

Ah, the diaper operation I did by Las Bravas, simply removing it, except for the elderly, that he took it only a year and a half because, according to him, he was greater.He left the diaper and the pacifier.The other two were more late, but it is like getting the idea that there is a puppy at home, and being cleaning until they learn :)) reward them when they do well and take away importance when they are escaped.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/01/2008 6:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.