{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Hello everyone.

Becky, fight because they put your daughter's insulin bomb and do not decay.From what I see it seems that you are going to get it.Much encouragement.
You will see that although diabetes is very damn with the bomb you can have another life.It will give you a peace of mind, face the school, to be able to go out there, to allow it from time to time a whim, etc. that does not have it without it.
To me in one of the things that I "free" was in the right or resopone.
Before my daughter had to wake her up to give it to her because to leave her awake she was too late and she was very small and she didn't want to take her asleep.
Since he carries it, I always do two controls, one at 0.00 and another at 3.00.
And if the values ​​are normal I do not have to feed anything because it carries the basal of the night quite well tight
If they are high, I can correct it without having to prick him as before
If they are low, I can also stop the bomb .... in short, there is no comparison.

It also leaves you longer to be with your other daughter.
I don't know if it will happen to you, but my daughters take 21 months.
She was 8 months pregnant with the little girl when she debuted the oldest and sometimes it seemed to me that she did not attend her correctly.That I turned too much in the greatest ...
I don't know if you understand me.

Velia how are you?I have called you several times and I have not found you.
Let's see if this weekend we can talk for a while.A kiss

Greetings for all

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
06/13/2008 5:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone

Thank you for the spirits, there are days that look more black, I imagine it will be for the cluster of things.

Well, after this summer weekend, finally yesterday I went to the beach but I didn't bathe, I was cold, I am more cold :?, until the water is not a bald I do not get into, I am not a northern chicarrone, no.But well the children enjoyed a lot with their cubes and shovels and they were bathed and in the afternoon Izado on a terrace, so full day.On the other hand today I have been curraning all day: ((.

What you say to sweat, Nicolás if he sweats much more than his brother and I asked the doctor and told me that he did not have to do, but since you all comment it already makes me doubt whether it will have to do or will be a coincidence.

McLaudi you are right in what you say about the bomb, give a lot of tranquility and freedom especially when they are so small, we will cross your fingers so that Beky gets it after the fight behind her.

Velia pretty don't write to us in a temportadita okay?But curate that arm well.

Paz I'm glad that Angel continues with sport, and thanks for telling me about your friend, I'm glad he is fine.

Marcita good luck with the doctor on the 17th, to see if you like more than the one you have even if you catch you further.

Mamide Juan already preparing those divine vacations that are presented to you?You can already show us eh photos, which are sure to be beautiful.

Alea will not be missing much to enter Celia right?How does it carry it?Is it mentalized or is being rebelled?

Jose Your girl is a champion with 7 years and controlling so much, that joy.

Mari.gar how is Ainhoa?A little bird has already told me that you look like it for a short time, that envies, well to see if you have time to speak that then with the kids you spend time flying and does not go the same as the phone.:))

Beky to see if this week you are very lucky, they answer that if you can go on a calm vacation and return with the batteries loaded.But put good leg eh, that you can't continue.

You have a good week without many shocks.Kisses.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/15/2008 3:33 p.m.

Hello Family.
Forgive me if I forget something, but from that I read it until I write, the saint goes to heaven.
Mani, to see if we can celebrate together about the bomb this summer;) A beautiful kiss and do not curre me much that in the end fall bad.
McLaudi, thanks for the animals and be sure that until I get it I do not stop, for my ovaries now!
Marcita, you will see that the bulge is sebaceo but the sooner they do the tests better because you have to be all day with the eat, eat.You will tell us how on Tuesday with the Super Endo, you will see what differentiates.
Mari, I haven't booked yet :)) It is already worth ...
Velia pretty, you don't write, to put us up to day when I can, to see if you cure you at once.I still don't finish the damn knee.The bomb I thought they were economic issues but here I do not know what to think because it seems totally contradictory that most young children here take it, if not all and at the same time I am having these difficulties in obtaining it:-//
Mommy, will you be on vacation ????Give some life signal.
Paz, Jose ..... I hope you have a good night and Velia, and to celebrate phrase, that the glycemia accompany you.A kiss.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/15/2008 8:09 p.m.

Good morning !!!! .... As I said on the route, here I am already, giving war ... the best arm, I still do not rest, but this is already something else ... and fear meGo back, you don't believe ...
VAMOAVERSIMENTRO: Marcita, I already sent you encouragement on the route, but what was said, to cross your fingers so that it is nothing.And the 17 will tell me to see each other.
Becky, of course you are going to get the bomb ... now that we are in football, and competition: "For them, oe," I say, "for her, oe" ....
Mani, Angela also sweats a lot and when she is high, a barbarity .... What a guay the beach nearby.
Maclaudi, what a pleasure to have you here.Keep writing, pretty.A kiss.
Pumba, do you walk ???
Jose, Mami, Mari.gar, Paz, all parents, a huge kiss and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/16/2008 4:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone!!!!!!!!!!
And fresh, which today has lowered the temperature almost 10 degrees.
Good, because here without news, yesterday Noe had a hiccup of a difficult comeback, it took us almost an hour to climb, or juices or anything and to top it off has returned to do its peanking, it had been 6 days great for 6 days, but when you leftHouse cut the roll.
I better, wishing the echo date arriving, but I don't want to eat my head a lot either.
I will tell you tomorrow how about the endo.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 4:49 a.m.

Bueeeenosss to everyone !!

How had the weekend happened?Here for Barcelona, ​​as always, the time did not accompany us, on cloudy Saturday and yesterday raining.Today makes a radiant sun 8), what anger, I could have done this time yesterday: x !!, but we are going to do, patience ... my disinThe issue of sweating, his endo told me that he could be for diabetes.

Beky, you are already pretty !!I see myself that in the end you run out of anything: ((.... Decide now !!. How are your knee?

How are you going to encourage with your friend?You have to see a Sunday !!Do you deserve a good vacation, when do you take them?

Márcita, you calm and do not eat the coconut much, although I know what it is not easy to stop turning it, but you will see how in the end it does not matter.How about the weekend for your people?

Many kisses for everyone, I'm going to see if I lone with the "zafarrancho", you don't see how everything is: Evil: ....

To another little while.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/16/2008 4:57 a.m.

Velia and Marcita, as I was writing I had not read you.Velia I'm glad you are better on your arm, I took care of a lot not to fall.Marcita what's wrong when they don't go back, today how do you wear glycemia?The truth is that we don't win for scares!

It has spent a good day.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/16/2008 5:04 a.m.

Good morning to the Papis.

And I say dadgies instead of daddies and mamis, citizens, members and "members."The one that the minister has lied with the word, and all for that mania of the redundancy that is carried so much and how unpleasant and unfeashing it is ...

Where did you go?Ah, yes, I'm glad those kids go so well and that Beky will get the bomb, let's get it.

Celia is happy, I think, with the income.She takes it as a vacation, although from time to time he asks me if I will stay with her or leave her alone, because he knows that the notes will piss me.

Anyway, we do not anticipate.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/16/2008 8:02 a.m.

Good morning daddies and mamis (I am a traditional, hehe) ... We are here with some rather rarilla glycemia, again ... I think Barrunta the end of the course, which for years has noticed that it puts it aLittle altered, I suppose that due to the separation of their friends, the change of rhythm ...
Alea, to take advantage of the pull with Celia, to see if at least he is motivated and takes out the game possible to his stay in the hospital.
Dana already has its first 2 notes: ahem .... 2 tuition ... Joer if it is a coquito .... yesterday's exam, he says that he regulates yes, but that after what had prepared itNothing happy came out ... Let's see what happens.
Well, I don't roll up, a kiss to all our kids and a hug to daddies .... have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/17/2008 6:56 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, where have you gotten today?
Marcita how about the endo?You will tell us tomorrow, I imagine that you will have been happy.
Mari, how do you do there?I do not know what to wear, with the cold that makes it here I do not put something more warm.
Man, often stress this morning, thanks beautiful.
Velia, often cerebrito you have at home, congratulations.What career do you like?I hope you are better in the arm.
I am going to iron that I have to check for the cows and I am already tired just thinking about it, with everything I have to take ......
Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/17/2008 7:50 p.m.

Greetings to all:
We are already reaching the end of the course and in July and August there will be very few visits to the forum.
We must change rhythm and here we move to the beach until September, that the school year is very hard and we deserve it.8) 8)
On Friday it plays glyc that the last one was almost 5 months ago (Maria has a pact with the endo and if she takes care and has good glycos, she does them every 5 or 6 months), we hope to take note to have a good summer, I will tell you.:?:?
From Saturday, change of rhythm, you have to delay the hours of meals a little to enjoy the sun a little more.It will surely touch insulin.On the beach does not stop.
Anyway, I see you all more or less in the same task.
Talk later....

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 4:42 a.m.

Good morning!
I have walked a little disappeared, but noe has had me worried, he has been with tremendous hypos for two days and that I have reduced the lighting almost half.
Yesterday in the endo very well, the difference is not noticeable, the day and night.This man proposed the bomb for Noe, for September-October, change of insulin guidelines.
He says that the Levemir, put 2 units at night (I am scary the night), Beky when you put it to Nayah?And the bomb, on the one hand I am looking forward to it but I do not know if that will take away freedom of move, be all day with the speech.Those who have kids with bomb What do you tell me?
Well, as you see, well but made a mess.
Then it happened to me.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 5:57 a.m.

Hello to all the daddies and moms !!
Well, not Beky, I'm not in cows yet, on the contrary, now is when I have to curb more and then have a laaaaargas holidays;).
Beky, preparing the suitcases ???already???.Let's see if I can talk to you this afternoon that I am a bit (quite) misinformed:-/.
Jose spends a good summer in the beach and relax everything he can.
To others also, it plays new insulin adjustments with the kids, change of schedules, change of rhythm in the exercise, heat, sun, in short ... everything that affects their glycemia.:(.
Juan was yesterday from Multiaventuras all day, arrived exhausted and today at 7 in the morning he has gone to Port Aventura, and will return at 11 at night:-/ ... and I ... wishing thatReturn, the day is full of temptations, ice cream, sweets, etc ... and devices where to ride is an adrenaline ascent insurance and therefore glycemia ... Anyway ...
Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
06/18/2008 10:01 a.m.

Very good

Marcita I'm glad you liked the endo, what a pleasure to find good professionals.My opinion of the bomb is the same as that of the majority, which does not change it, which for me is the best treatment today.The freedom of movements, because it depends on how you see it.Nicolás carries like a fan with Velcro to the waist and does not bother him at all, when he goes to the beach or the ball pools we take it off and that's it.At first I am not going to deny that it is difficult for youYou think about the advantages you have, everything happens to you.

It is that advantages has a lot of truth, and it is no longer just being able to give them whims that it is true that since you do not have to prick that it is only to tighten a button because you allow more things, it is that for example you do a control it has200 and you put 0.20 and after a while it is already in 120. It is for example when they are little ones that do not want to eat you do not have to force them to eat because the basal of the day has it distributed, so the kid may not eat or take awayThe bomb for a while.It is for example when you are going to exercise more you can reduce the basal to compensate for what you will burn.And so a lot of things that I do not follow that it seems to take commission.;)

The drops in children under 5 are very dangerous and if the doctor has told you to try, I would try, if you do not convince you, then you return to the bolis.The only bad thing I see is the time when he told you to put it, it will be when the school begins and it does not seem the best.At first you have to make many settings and controls, I think it would be better before starting or at Christmas that will be at home longer.Although anyway with 3 years if school is missing a week, much does a lot either.Well, I don't roll up more than if you have any questions, you ask us?

And now the rest very quickly.

Mamidejuan, how has Juan de Portaventura arrived?I hope that with one of those values ​​so good that he has.

Alea is glad that Celia is mentalized, to see if they change the chip that is what would need her.

Beky I hope you have a great time on your vacation and you will tell us how this is not in his first summer on the beach.

Mari.And when are my vacations?I would like to know that: (I don't know, until we see a little how she does not know anything. Less badly that from time to time I escape the beach, so the summer is not so hard.

Velia, what daughter you really have and surely, is it pretty too?:) You'll be very happy, congratulations.

Jose to enjoy the summer, but hey when you enter some joke in the thread that I give me with your jokes.I hope Maria have a good time the examination of the Hemo.

Kisses for all peace, Maclaudi, Pumba and Harpo (who are missing) and if someone forgot as a bigger kiss.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/18/2008 7:04 p.m.

Hello everyone.
Marcita, I'm glad of change.You already know what I think about the bomb, what am I going to tell you?The Levemir Nayah put it after the food, the endo also changed me at night and we had some horse hypos, so I returned in the afternoon.I tried only one day because I knew that was going to happen to her, but maybe Noe is not going wrong.
Jose, good vacation, that you enjoy a lot and rest everything you can, in our case.;)
Mari, you are still missing, I hope everything is fine.
Mommy, a beautiful kiss, that you also enjoy your land and your family too.You will tell me how Tuscaescapada :)), what a joy!
Kisses to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/18/2008 7:13 p.m.

Hello daddies and moms!

At this time and I still raised: shock: !!Today I am with some insomnia, because my little monster has given me a day of Aupa, he has behaved fatally, he ignores me of anything, sometimes I do not know what to do to enter for "verea", above with the thingIf not cause a tantrum and that the sugar levels do not upload or lower it too muchThe same, but there are times that I can with me, I am all day with her and I do not have a minute to disconnect, I don't write much in the forum because it doesn't even make that to me, it makes me so heavy ...., I get so nervous and it costs me so much to control my nerves, that it happened fatal.Forgive myself for the tostón that I am giving you, but I need to let off steam and explain what I feel .... To top it off, today it has been good in the glycemia, but it is seen that the tantrum, or what do I know, at the time of the time of theResopon was at 315: ((!

Bear beautiful, in the end do not tell me what are you coming ???I don't believe it, really?Tomorrow I call you in the afternoon and we talked.

Marcita I'm very happy that you left happy with the new endo.About the bomb I think you should put it on, think more about the advantages than in the inconvenienceIf not, I would not hesitate to put it on.

I am glad that you are better encouragement, enjoy those beach rats to the fullest and especially to relax work, have if you can take the holidays, you deserve it for curranta.

Alea begins the countdown ...

Jose enjoy those deserved vacations a lot, and if you can't write, I will miss those messages so full of positive energy that you write to us.A very fat kiss for you and Maria.

Velia how about Angela's glutemia?And your little bracito how is it going?

Mamidejuan will already tell us Juan's experience in Port Aventura, surely he has enjoyed as a dwarf :)).I imagine telling the hours to see him "safe and except" ...

Well, I let this look like the Bible, that you rest, and as Velia says, that the glycemias accompany you, to see if at me at 3 they also accompany me ....

Kisses.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/18/2008 8:39 p.m.

Good morning daddy and mamis !!!!
Angela has been with very high figures for a few days, no idea if it is due to a wound that was made in the leg and has been infected.They are putting an ointment containing antibiotic to get the infection :?:?:?.... today they have Jinkana and tomorrow performance of the end of the course ... I want to end up already, to see if we focus because we are going to bed very much, raising early ... and also to go to the Pisci for theTomorrow, I like much more than in the afternoon.
Marcita, I'm glad you liked Arroyo.The changes at the beginning are complicated, so you have to give time, measure more often and be very pending, because it usually takes to make the desired effect one or two days .... yes, it is heavy and tired, but sometimes it is inevitable.... come, to see if you are solving, and of course if you propose the bomb, do not hesitate, that it is already necessary that to return to what you have, there is a long time ....
Mari.gar, even if the glycemia goes up or down, tries to be firm.The kids are tyrants by nature, but if they have reasons to take advantage of something else, let's go out and let's go ... I know it is not easy, but we must try.When Angela debuted he had many tantrums .... he put the insulin and then refused in a resounding to eat, he passed them canutas trying to convince her by active and passive and with a shog in the body that you do not imagine ... a dayI planted myself, and very seriously I told him, it's fine, you decide, you know what happens if you don't eat the insulin put, right?Severe downturn, ambulance, hospital ... Well, there, aya, if that is what you want, I can no longer do anything else ... and with a fear in the total body I left it on the stairs and went to the kitchenTo eat, soon he stopped crying and with them he sat at the table .... From that he learned the lesson, we rarely had tantrums for that reason ... but yes, he is tired, exhausting I would say ....
Jose, how good to change the rhythm ... that you enjoy a lot in the beach and have a good summer.
Mani, I'm glad you are better, to see if everything goes well and you also look at those deserved, cations.
I suppose that Juan will enjoy Portaventura a lot, what end of the course also for him, and Mamidejuan do not suffer, that it seems that the boy is responsible ....
Alea, to see how Celia's notes and above all, to see if they enter it soon and start taking care of themselves.
Becky, how are you going from yours?Let's see if you go on vacation and recover a little.
Maclaudi, Pumba, Harpo and everyone has a good day !!!!Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/19/2008 4:50 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone!!.
Yes, Juan had a great time in Port Aventura, arrived exhausted, exhausted.He felt low and ate a cotton of sugar:-/, then for dinner, who stopped along the way he ate a toblerone, because it seemed to him that he was low ... when he came home .... 315: Twisted:... what happened is that as in Port Aventura there are many attractions with water, everyone wore the backpacks soaked, their mobile was spoiled (let's go throwing it), but in addition, Juan was spoiled the glucometer, byWhat could not be measured.He was sure that those 315 were due to the anger who had to spoil his mobile with all his music and photos inside, not to Toblerone: Oops :.
Marcita, to see if the girl Vá recovering her glycemia and rests.
Mamis, stressed, is inevitable.It is so difficult to find the balance point between discipline and tolerance ...
Alea, to see if Celia brings better notes than you expect, you know that she never ceases to surprise you;).
Mani, yes, daughter, you need a vacation, although at least you can relax from time to time in the beach.
Beky, yes, finally on Tuesday I am leaving for Seville and in July ... to the Tuscany !!I'm a little want !! ... and you enjoy your cows ... you also need them.Ah !!And yesterday I already stayed with Alberto that in September you come here !!!!: D.
Well, a kiss to all.

DiabetesForo
06/19/2008 6:25 a.m.

Hello everyone, I greet you all, I have not been able to update: Oops: because I have been working for a month and I have not been able to connect, but I hope that in a few days I can read everything and put myself up to date:-/ Well, I've missed you.

A kiss for all/das: d.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
06/19/2008 2:26 p.m.

Mamiiiiiii, as you have stayed with Alberto already for September ?????????But that bitch has entered you, that Nayah has school ........ we will talk, that you already know who carries the pants at home :)) :)) :))
Velia, to see if you get on a sidewalk shortly even if the summer, I do not know?How about you?I fatal, now a lot hurt both legs, but I can hardly walk, because I don't have time to go to the doctor but this already seems very strange, I'm worrying, to see if in the beach they cure meAll evils.
Pumba, I hope you are well, inform them.
Oh, I can't roll more than today I didn't want to mess up and in the end ...
Kisses for all

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/19/2008 8:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.