{'en': 'Parents of children with diabetes', 'es': 'Padres de niños con diabetes'} Image

Parents of children with diabetes

Velia's profile photo   04/28/2008 5:35 a.m.

Good night!!!!!!!!!!

How about kids and daddies?I am that I do not even believe it, Noe is your glycemia better but the incredible thing is that it has been in a followed day doing alone, after six months it seems to me wonderful!:)););

Well, you have a good night and rest, that is missing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 4:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night

I see that it goes down.Nico on Saturday night he put in 40, he had not seen those figures very much and on Sunday at the same time it was in 58, so we have already lowered the bolus of the night.By the way on Sunday he made 2 years of his debut: ((What a strange feeling on the one hand it seems that it was a century ago but on the other you have it very fresh in memory, you close your eyes and you see it in the ICU, UF you already know itThat you too.

On Friday was the end of the course function, they went from Aladinos dancing with scarves, how funny, did not give them any shame and they did it phenomenal, and I ended the video of the video just when they came out: x less bad that I haveBought the one made by photographers.

Well today I do not tell you anything that I am a little tristona, I am carrying an exhausting work pace, I just arrived from the office and I have spent the entire weekend on Saturday my husband took them to the beach and I stayedworking with what I like to see them bathing.I don't know if I told you that my partner is annoyed, they have detected colon cancer, they operated it last month and start now with chemio and that also has me very affected, not only because I also have to doHis work but because it is one of my best friends and I can't believe what is happening to her.Life is sometimes very unfair.

A kiss for everyone and even another day.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
06/10/2008 6:44 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Today Maria went to a farm to a farm to see bugs and to do country tasks.As it was at 60kmts, we asked for the day at the holiday account, we took the motorcycle and went there.
We control the situation in kitchen and disappear until eating that had to go put the insu.Again escape and at the time of the snack another appearance to make a control.
Speed ​​proof, it happened great with the whole class and I almost didn't notice that we were close.
School holidays are already approaching.Another change of rhythms.

DiabetesForo
06/10/2008 7:37 p.m.

Mani, heart, that you had not told me anything but I tell you some bullshit of mine so that you laugh a little instead of answering you so accelerated.How handsome the kids of Aladinos, I imagine them, heh ...
Well, I tell you ...... Today the results of the meter have arrived.They have told us that they do not work because they have been quite acceptable levels and that is not interested in the commission (I already knew it: (() at night good without alba effect (which I do not understand why we gave him hydrates to rise to purpose) and byThe high day and that is corrected with the basal (we got the shot by the butt too) without any hypoglycemia that was what interest (too dangerous to risk)..
In order for them to grant it, it has to meet 3 requirements, that hemoglobin is greater than 7 (the last 6.8, olé) ​​that has recurring or serious hypoglycemia and that it has alba effect, these last two without the possibility of demonstrating.Great !!! I have wanted to cry ...Think that "Podemos, Podemos, Podemos, Siiiiiiii !!!!!!!!"hahaha........
Velia, take care of yourself, to see if you can do something with that tendonitis.MY Congratulations on those Piece Endos you have.
Marcita, congratulations on the cacas !!!!As I understand you.Today I bought the Gutalax to see how.
A kiss to all.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/10/2008 7:41 p.m.

Jolín as my head is ........ I have forgotten to tell the most important ....... that we have signed the paper for the consent of the bomb !!!!!!!!!Now wait for them to meet this month and give us the very soon answer.Ayyyyyyyyyy, Podemos, Podemos, Podemos ..... Siiiiiiii !!!!!!!!I have already put the Eurocup by the eyes, it shows ??????

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/10/2008 7:48 p.m.

Good morning.

Beky I think they will give it to you: D crosses your fingers and continues positive.

Jose, there is Maria that does not stop on Sunday, she is a champion and the best thing is that she will realize that it is no problem doing excursions with Diabetes Acuestas: d.In a very little time you will begin to puncture alone and when you have an excursion you can talk to your teacher so that she is done the test they call you on the phone and you say what you have to injepe.Angel when he did excursions, with the permission of his tutor he wore a mobile and at eating he called me.They become very fast from that age.

Mani I hope that the bolus goes down no longer has descents today, all the kids are like this: shock:, so I am reading lately.For you a lot of encouragement, I know what you are going through, 5 years ago my best friend was also detected by chest cancer and quite fucking, because of that same cause her mother had died and some premium on the maternal part had suffered from the same thing.I was very annoyed, but today it is already discharged and phenomenal.To your friend that it is very positive that this will help her recover before.

We with a hiccup of 40 after breakfast and had to go to insti in the second hour: Twisted:

You have a good morning everyone

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 4:58 a.m.

Good and warm days to everyone!Today the 32nd are foreseen here.

Last night with 320!We had to correct, at 2 it was already 169 and it has risen with 57, so as not to vary.

Mani, I am very sorry for the moment you are going through, it must be hard in every way.

Jose, your champion does not stop, go bustle that is brought, I like to see what can be done of everything without looking "a weirdo" and without feeling different from the others.

Beky, let's see if you are lucky with the bomb.The truth is that when you want good controls they come out fatal and when you want reality, the guardian angel that our endo says and solves everything.We go on 17 to take NOE to one of Cáceres, who takes Angela, because ours is less and less convince us.

Well, to spend all a good day and without alterations.Kisses.Paz, I haven't told you anything.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 5:29 a.m.

Beky, the truth is that I have stayed a bit:-/ ... of your first post, I took the conclusion that they were not going to put it: Twisted :;On the other hand, reading the second I see that there are many possibilities :)) ... Thus, I stay with the second ... You can, you can, you can, yes, yes !!!!!!
Mani, a lot of encouragement, and in terms of work, what you can not, you can't, that of multiplying by two:?.
Marcita, often mess with glycemia ... Let's see if they stabilize ...
Jose, go Vidorra that of Mary, who passes it well!
A kiss to all daddies ...

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 8:26 a.m.

Hello
Marcita daughter get a little bit of that heat.Does your swimming pool already have?With how good the kids have a pass in the water, who want at all hours: d.It will be very proud to make the bushties, what if?
Good luck for the new endo.We are going on the 18th if the end of whenever there was a very young man and when he told Angel that he wanted to see the "eggs": shock: almost gives him something ... come on that he refused in resounding andWe had to beg him as if he were a child .. :?

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 8:36 a.m.

Hi Papis and Momis!

Beky hopefully they grant it to you, I know how much you have fought and you are fighting and that in the end has to have its reward ... you'll see how yes yes yes !!!!!.How about your "crow paw", in the end you went to the doctor?

Jose I love to read everything you tell us about Maria, you make me see that not everything in as difficult as I imagine it.

Marcita there if Noe continues with the good run of her alone to the bathroom.There if tonight does not repeat the 320.

Mani a lot of encouragement and I hope from the heart that your friend surpasses him and leaves it.

Peace how are you angel?Still with the exercise?

We here without many news, finally today without rain, it is more hot 8) and it shows in the glycemia of Ainhoa ​​that are shorter, but well, although I do not know your kids, but Ainhoa ​​since it is diabetics I notice that I sweat a lot, now it sometimes gets soaked and that is not very hot yet, I don't even want to think when we are in the middle of summer, it will have a fatal time :?.

Many kisses for everyone.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
06/11/2008 11:30 a.m.

Hi there.

Mari.During the day when I sweat I realize that he has cold hands .... I don't know if he will have something to do with diabetes .....
The padel continues to play every day and it seems that it is doing well ... although some morning it reaches 200 ... but most are short.

I will continue to take angel summer clothes ... almost nothing is going to be worth this year ... Grilling a lot.

Kisses

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 12:23 p.m.

Hello good!!!!!!!!!!

What you talk about sweat, the same thing happens, sweat like a chicken and with this temperature, nor tell you, so the pool ... also sweat especially at night and by the neck, IThe endo said that it had nothing to do, but of course, who pays attention to this great?Go know.

Paz, if I could send you some heat grades, we have left this afternoon and it is already unbearable.The time to leave after dinner is coming.

Today has had great glycemia, to see later, because it has run a lot.And it is true that she is very happy with her chaquitas because when I do it, how proud that I feel and gets the aunt wider than long.

Well, you have a good night and as Velia said, that the glycemia accompany you.Kisses to all.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 5:05 p.m.

Hello everyone:
Paz, for what you tell me, I deduce that Angel is already clicking alone, I don't know how old he is.The doctor tells us that they usually until 10 years are not usually punctured.Anyway, it is something that I think she must ask for it, just as we have been giving little passes to be punched in the belly, buttocks, to be priced by her sister, etc.
They are advances that she has given at the time she has asked for it, curiously it usually happens in vacation, summer, Holy Week.
When that time comes it has to be a liberation and tranquility to know that it no longer has to depend on anyone to carry their problem.
The units, controls, even food already has it quite controlled.It is something that day by day as if we are doing.How much is pasta or rice, how much does the vegetable cream have to weigh, at 11 you are in 150 What do you have to drink?
To be 7 years old is a pass what controls.
You will see the breasts of the little ones like this that you tell you you will live it shortly, and with each step you will have a moral injection that will make you take the issue better and better.

DiabetesForo
06/11/2008 7:35 p.m.

Very good morning.

Finally it seems that today we will reach 25 grades.

Marcita Noe happens like Angel, sweat is in the neck and on top of how much I touch him and it is cold to wake him up to be measured ... Other times let him sleep but I'm no longer calm ...Much you who can: D

Jose is true that the children cannot force them to do so alone ... Angel debuted already with 10 years and almost since he left the hospital, he did not want us to do it ... he told us hisEndo that there were children who with 8 years already punctuated them, especially those who had been in diabetics for years, such as Noe, Ainhoa, Nyah ... (my son now has 14;)) hopefully none would have had to go throughThis but I believe that the ages that our children debuted is not entirely bad, they learn very quickly and are very aware of what they should and have to do ... Of course, in the age of mine now it seems that it begins to be moreIrresponsible: Twisted: Empize to be Pasota ... to do what you should not and not do what you should ... but with patience it will happen ... it is one more stage.

Today Angel at dawn again 380 was corrected with 4 und and when he got up 305: Twisted: He continues to do sports ... And he had dinner as always ... I think it is in the dream that something is revolutionized ... during the very dayWell removing some descent ...

Mommy How is Juan?Daughter that envies me.;) your son and mine are so the same but at the same time so different :?

Well I leave you, kisses for everyone.: Shock: I go to the market if they have come ... that with the strike I don't know ...

Peace

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 5:25 a.m.

Good morning, family!
Jose, as I told you, you are all optimism, I am pleased to read because you lift me a lot of moral, from here, the three years, everything looks so different and so dark that I only see the light with your words, because the endoNoe is more pessimistic than me, that is.
Paz, at night a lot of hormones are activated that revolutionize the entire system, at least, they told us, so it is not surprising the climb or downspouts, the case of Noe.
Last night after dinner 105, I already said that I had run a lot, recreated and has risen with 90.
Well, I go to the bank before the heat tightens, then it happened.Kisses for all.

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 5:36 a.m.

Very good morning.
I'm glad the children's advances.Enjoy them before they get to adolescence :))

Jose, Celia debuted with 8 years and was already clicking alone.Each child has its rhythm.

I leave you, that comes visit.
Health

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 7:09 a.m.

Thanks for the answers.They are helpful to me.
Marcita passes from the endo, I would only understand if he had the same problem but is impossible.We cannot understand what we do not live, we can only imagine it, but in these cases it does not arrive.
Try to be insultingly positive, there will be those who criticize you for it, but it goes from everyone, those who really understand it or your closest beings will support you if they see you optimistic.
Noe perceive it and give you security.

DiabetesForo
06/12/2008 4:02 p.m.

Jose, I am sure it will be as accounts, now it is only time to wait, but that long wait ........ ole for your girl.
Mami, the bomb also gave me that impression when the first thing that takes me out is the paper of the consent in which he says he needs all those requirements and more, but those at least 3 to grant it, because what I almost gotIt escapes the tear, but then tells me that he does not believe that there is a problem and puts in the report that the reason why it is requested is for "family phobia to hypoglycemia" (there I laughed) I do not know .......But well, the paper is already signed.Now I am trying to admit the glycemia graph of the ultimate trimester glucometer, I have to demonstrate that the last hemo has been for hypoglycemia.
Mari, Marcita, thank you all for the good wishes that they will surely meet.
Marcita, you have done well with the endo, it is clear that some had to recycle or retire.By the way, that we have been with the values ​​like those of Noe, high or good in the postcena and gets out, I do not know whether to go down because the rest of the day is upper.
Mari, La Pata cool, you have said it ....... is a cool, cool, does what he wants :))
Well, you have a good night even if you don't read it until tomorrow.Kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
06/12/2008 8:18 p.m.

Good morning!!!
I will unwill not to wind much that I am still with enough pain and I do not want to go back.
Becky, yesterday I remembered you, we went to the endo with Juanlu and we went through pediatrics to greet the nurses of Angela, and we agreed with a small 2.5 -year -old who was going to put the bomb this week .... she with herrag tongue said "for insulin", what funny !!!! ... I really don't understand how it is possible that in some places they put so many pastes and in others it is so easy .... You could in any way you claim that asYou were seeing the glycemia every 5 minutes you anticipated the hypos and hyper (I know you should have introduced the intakes and insulin, but anyone has a forgetfulness ... anyway, to see if there is luck, jolin, andIf not to mobilize, that we are all there to support, that coina!
Jose, Angela was clicking with less than 7 years, but it is true that I have always tried to teach him as much as possible about this.The controls, the weight, you already know without stress, but with the intention that if I learned it I would give it more autonomy to it ... anyway each child has their own rhythm for everything, the point is that they do not feel thisLike a burden ... I'm glad Maria would enjoy on the excursion ... Ángela TB.He had one last Friday, they went to the Barruecos .... He was also great glucémica speaking.
Paz, to see if it is something sporadic and return to the good levels.
Marcita, I did not know about the 21Post now), we will see the experience.
Mari.gar, Maclaudi, Mamidejuan, man, how are you going ????A little kiss for everyone and you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/13/2008 5:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, everyone!!!!!!!!!
I hope that the night well, Noe great, has not moved throughout the night, so it is nice to rest.
Jose, I try to be positive and see things in the best possible way, but as Beky says, the wait becomes long and hard, especially when you have little support.
Velia, if the camp is usually here every year, a beautiful and close place, nor do you think of coming here without warning, that we throw a little while, okay?The 21 seems interesting, even a jurist will speak for legal issues.
Well, you have a good day and kisses to the kids.

DiabetesForo
06/13/2008 5:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.