{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

First day of migration of the G5 to G4 system I do not know if it is because it is the first day of change of both sensor and transmitter or that but it has not been as fine as the G5.
At one point it undertaken 192 and had 156.
The arrows of descents and upload trend as they did nothing during the day.
I am carrying it on my left arm the previous sensor has lasted 25 days what a wonder!
The XDRIP+ LOST CONNECTION IN THE MOBIL I carry it with the option of Share enabled in a few words if the receptor receptors the mobile values.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/17/2017 2:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

True, Afterego .. I have two receptors the G4 Platinum and the G4 with Share and Share must be taken care of how a treasure !!!Sometimes one receiver goes better than the other, they are different software, my wife prefers the Share, it is less exaggerated but the Share warns before the climbs and descents to be more exaggerated, one mess and in the end we go with the two !!!The G5 does not have the pleasure, not enough money.The only thing I am clear is that good calibration is fundamental and we are more messy, two different receivers are going well.All the best.Take care of the Share, it is difficult to get another.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/18/2017 6:09 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Papajesus1 ... the receptors should mark the same, what happens is that in your case, surely, they have the different software versions, that is, the first G4 Platinum (if it is European) has the old version of the software andYou can update (if it were an Amerian G4, if you could load the new software), the Dexcom With Share have all the 505 (the update they took out that improved the accuracy).
Surely from there the differences in the way of measuring.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/18/2017 3:46 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

By the way, those you use G5, already have available now, in the Google Play of Spain, the application for Android.Greetings

pabloj2000
03/19/2017 1:39 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Good news.

Papajesus1
03/19/2017 7:03 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

If it weren't for the duration of the transmitters I think I would catch it ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/19/2017 9:44 p.m.

@"SIGSAUER", catch the G4 Q last the 1 year transmitter ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2017 10:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Link here is the app .... but eye with the comage list, it is only compatible with some"selected" mobiles, the rest, not compatible

Link

greetings

pabloj2000
03/19/2017 11:07 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Gala" if it is more than anything for vagueness, I know that putting me a weekend I would put the xDrip on my mobile and surely on a smartwatch but I do not feel like putting anything on it !!(: |

The compatible phone for the G5 already have it, would be to download the official application and to run and if you want to put it on a clock, anyone with Android Wear would be worth operating.
@"Pabloj2000" If you do not have a compatible phone from those who put you, it does not appear to download from the Play Store, proven.By the way, in that list some compatible mobiles, LG G4 and G5, Samsung S7, Note 5 and any more than I do not remember now.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/19/2017 11:10 p.m.

Samsung S7 Insurance XQ is mine and works,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2017 11:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Those who appear on the list are:

Android 5.0, 5.1.0, 5.1.1, 6.0 (LG 4 and Nexus 6 Only), 6.0.1 (LG 5, Nexus 6, Samsung Note 5, Samsung S5, S6, and S7 Only), 7.0 (Nexus 6 Only)

And eye with updating to Android version 7.0 as soon as they jump ... because for now only the Nexus 7 works.

Anyway, let me insist (such as the Prats and direct line), the G5 app and original receiver, only work with "original" (not manipulated, you already understand me) transmitters, you already understand me)

greetings

pabloj2000
03/20/2017 1:04 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Liste der kompatiblen mobilen Android-Kommunikationsgeräte:

Dexcom G5 Mobile App Samsung Galaxy S5 (4.4.2-6.0), Samsung Galaxy S6 (5.0.2-6.0.1), Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (5.1.1-6.0), LG G4 (5.1-6.0), Moto Nexus 6 (5.0-6.0), LG G5 (6.0.1), Samsung Galaxy S7 (6.0)

Hinweis: Liegt keine Kompatibilität vor, wird die Dexcom G5 Mobile App auch nicht im Google Play Store angezeigt.
Android Watches alle Android Watches, die Watch Faces unterstützen; Android Wear 1.3, 1.4, 1.5

Hinweis: Für die Benutzung muss ein kompatibles Android-Gerät dazwischen geschaltet sein – keine Direktübertragung vom Transmitter 1.2 auf die Uhr.

Sacado de la página Dexcom de Alemania.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/20/2017 8:32 a.m.

papagesus1 said:
true, afterego .. I have two receptors the G4 Platinum and the G4 with Share and that of Share you have to take care of it how a treasure !!!Sometimes one receiver goes better than the other, they are different software, my wife prefers the Share, it is less exaggerated but the Share warns before the climbs and descents to be more exaggerated, one mess and in the end we go with the two !!!The G5 does not have the pleasure, not enough money.The only thing I am clear is that good calibration is fundamental and we are more messy, two different receivers are going well.All the best.Take care of the Share, it's hard to get another.

Thanks for the good advice, one question are you both at the same time the share and the no share?

DiabetesForo
03/21/2017 6:13 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
Papajes1 .... The receptors should mark the same, what happens is that in your case, surely, they have the different software versions, that is, the first G4 Platinum (If it is European) it has the old version of the software and cannot be updated (if it were a Amerian G4, if you could load the new software), the Dexcom With Share have all the 505 (the update they took out that improved precision).

Greetings

It makes me the following Sw 10586
SW Rev.3.0.1.026
This means that it already has 505 or should I update it?
This is American.
As I bought it, I don't know but I don't charge me the values ​​in the Studio software.
greetings

DiabetesForo
03/21/2017 6:19 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"gala" if it is more than vagueness, I know that putting me a weekend would put the xDrip on my mobile and surely on a smartwatch but notI feel like it to get it !!(: |

The compatible phone for the G5 already have it, would be to download the official application and to run and if you want to put it on a clock, anyone with Android Wear would be worth operating.
@"Pabloj2000" If you do not have a compatible phone from those who put you, it does not appear to download from the Play Store, proven.By the way, in that list some compatible mobiles, LG G4 and G5, Samsung S7, Note 5 and any more than I do not remember now.

The Samsung S7 Edge did not appear even if the S7 to dry.

DiabetesForo
03/21/2017 6:22 p.m.

Afterego said:
Pabloj2000 said:
papagesus1 .... the receptors should mark the same, what happens is that in your case, surely, they have theDifferent software versions, that is, the first G4 Platinum (if it is European) has the old version of the software and cannot be updated (if it were a Amerian G4, if you could load the new software), the Dexcom with Share have all the505 (the update they took out that improved precision).

Greetings

It makes me the following Sw 10586
SW Rev.3.0.1.026
This means that it already has 505 or should I update it?
This is American.
As I bought it, I don't know but I don't charge me the values ​​in the Studio software.
greetings

It is a Share, all the Share carry version 505. The only ones who did not wear it were the first normal G4.
The Share can only be updated (and incidentally, "misfortune" to G5, and there is no turning back, although you need the code that Dexcom makes you easier).

Greetings

pabloj2000
03/21/2017 8:53 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I carry the two receivers at the same time with the same sensor, I can restart one if and the other not.The G4 Share the battery is in vertical drawn and in the normal it is horizontal.I believe that if you are vertically, you have it updated to 505 and if it is horizontal, no.But I repeat you, I like both of them, not always the 505 software is better.Many times I prefer normal.

Papajesus1
03/21/2017 10:26 p.m.

Alter Ego You have it updated, the Share has the same software.

Papajesus1
03/22/2017 7:43 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "papagesus1"
Thanks @Papajesus1, the normal brings the horizontal battery and the vertical share.
What I have not been able to see the values ​​even in the Dexcom Studio must be that I bought it used and that is why.

DiabetesForo
03/23/2017 12:27 a.m.

Hello, would I ask you the Skin Tac wipes, don't you give allergy?

Garci's profile photo
Garci
04/03/2017 5:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.