{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

@"JCONEGAR" all the flowers of the world for you: x: x: x

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2017 1:42 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, we already know who to ask for help =>

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2017 3:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What the Pebble cool !!!= D> Is there more info in any other thread that has lost me?: P

valky's profile photo
valky
03/03/2017 11:21 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Thank you, J@jconegar, my daughter will be managed with the Pebble, if you decide, who seems to like the idea
How did Dexcom occur to that receiver?

With the technology they have and if they lower prices, they would be market leaders.
You have to tell you ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2017 2:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" Dexcom already has this in the market, if I am not wrong, the G5 can be connected directly with an Apple Watch, now between the price of the transmitters (which last 3 months), the iPhone and the Apple Watch, make yourselfAn idea !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/04/2017 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.The Android application for G5 is now available (it is a 22MB APK, there are 2 versions, mmol and mgdl, here interest that of MGDL), you can get it in the "underground" (emulating false locations, for example, European countries whereIf available).Of course, the one who uses it, under its responsibility (as well as the XDRIP).And also to say that this application only works with "original" transmitters (you already understand), for the rest you have to use XDRIP.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/04/2017 1:13 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Jconegar ... Do not forget the Share :), that hybrid, unknown and that went through the market fleetingly -in use -, almost perfect, that unites the best of both worlds ... receiver (and official algorithm of Dexcom, which, whichdiffers from the XDRip) ... and integrated Bluetooth.

greetings

pabloj2000
03/04/2017 1:22 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello!I just talked to Novalab and they have left me surprised: they have assured me several times that there is no problem to go through the X -rays the receiver or the sensors, which they do not have to spoil.I have asked it several times and the same is answered.I still think that I will try not to pass it on if perhaps, but they have assured me that it can happen ..

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/06/2017 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@"Sigsauer", the G5 connects with the mobile and from there to the clock, the G4 one more turns, first to the XDrip, from there to the mobile and from there to the clock.
I think with the Sony Smartwacht 3 clock, you can go directly from the G5 transmitter to the clock although the calibrations are still doing with the clock and the G4 from the XDRIP to Sony.
Directly there is nothing

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/06/2017 4:36 p.m.

Well, having the G5 transmitter and a clock both with Bluetooth, I do not know why they do not take an application to see it directly on the clock without having to pass the phone, obviously because they are not interested because it cannot be very difficult to take out a native application DexcomOnly for the clock, by leather I understand that you prefer that you see it in the receiver or on the mobile even if the economic reasons will also influence so that you continue to buy a receiver or in their iPhone case.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2017 7:54 p.m.

Where can I find a case for the Dexcom G4 apparatus?That the one I have is burst

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/14/2017 10:51 a.m.

Link a normal version
Link the athlete version that looks good (arm)
In both cases the shipping costs are about $ 5 (to Spain)

Greetings

pabloj2000
03/15/2017 12:54 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thank you.They could have more beautiful colors :(

Pabloj2000 said:
Link a normal version
Link the athlete version that looks good (arm)
In both cases the shipping costs are about $ 5 (to Spain)

Greetings

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
03/15/2017 8:36 a.m.

This is for Pabloj2000.Can you with the Dexcom G4 Share go directly to the clock without passing through the mobile?That is, transmitter Dexcom G4 Share and clock.All the best.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/15/2017 8:56 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Hello, how do I know.Except for some Chinese clock with Android (that there are) that could run the XDRIP (it would be necessary to try to install it there ... although they are quite large).
The Share is associated with an Android (or iOS)

Greetings.

pabloj2000
03/16/2017 12:32 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Papajesus1" The same the Sony Smartwacht 3, supposedly if it connects directly from the XDrip so the same from the Share too

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/16/2017 3:14 a.m.

There are Chinese watches with Android 5.1 and Bluetooth that I think is the minimum to run the XDrip, now although they are Chinese they are not cheap, they walk for the € 90-100 ... to see who is the first brave to try it, IIf this worked, I go to Dexcom ... 8- |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/16/2017 8:50 a.m.

You are already putting my teeth long ... I am right now with the G4 Share and I am very happy with the XDrip on the mobile, the Dexcom receiver only I turn on when you have to calibrate.But it is true that taking mobile + receiver everywhere is a bit pain.I'm going to investigate a little ...

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
03/16/2017 10:33 a.m.

The Sony 3 has a reduced Android as an operation.Thus it is possible that the same services that are executed on mobile do so in the watch.
All calibrations still have to be done on the mobile, but sends the result of the clock calibration algorithm and the clock can then calculate the values ​​and show them in the watchface as soon as it connects from the new to the mobile, the mobile TB has the values ​​has the values(and Nightscout can be uploaded).
You have to use one of the most recent Nightscoutfoundation XDrip (which is the same as "xDrip+").

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/16/2017 12:50 p.m.

Link

For the English ones that the Google translator goes as it goes ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/16/2017 1:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.