{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

gala said:
do you have the original?I am giving me problems the charger too, well I think that in particular they are the pins not the cables, try changing cables and pegs to see

Yes, the original receiver.The strange thing is that I had never failed me, it has been to leave it without loading 2 weeks and there it has stayed, in black.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/07/2016 11:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have to play a little with the cable until it detects it.
Have you tried it to the computer?Anyway if I was dead dead, it takes a little until it turns

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 11:57 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
I have to play a little with the cable until it detects it.
Have you tried it to the computer?Anyway if I was dead, it takes a bit until it turns on

I have not tried to connect it to the computer, I will try.I have left it for several hours to be connected :(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/07/2016 12:07 p.m.

Get a 2nd charger ... with those of normal mobiles sometimes not caught it.If you put a powerful one, you will have a good time off, and then I should turn on.

The USB connectors are very fragile, you have to use microusb cables that enter "loose", in fact the originals do not usually do very well, however I have one of Samsung that enters gently and without forcing anything.
You never force a Microusb of the Dexcom, they directly start.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/07/2016 7:54 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello

I need help again. !!!!!!

Let's see if someone can send me a sphere for Pebble Time with
Xdrip plus since the one with Xdrip does not go.
Thank you in advance

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
11/07/2016 9:44 p.m.

Link
Try the Skyline CGM, I think it was that, if you don't go testing, it's not the time round, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 10:08 p.m.

No, it is not the Time Round, it is the Time to Dry I think, they all ask me Pasword or similar things ..... I think that it is needed somewhere the only one that left me as is the XDrip of John StevensBut with the xDrip plus it does not go

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
11/07/2016 10:29 p.m.

Is the safe skyline

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 10:44 p.m.

Isn't it for cutting the conversation but because it is not followed in the thread of the XDrip created by Artorias?
Link
So that everyone has it located in the same place.

And well the free free of the free.

Thank you all !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 10:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, can you move them there?I don't know

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 11:20 p.m.

@fer hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 11:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Nothing, which does not turn on the TP receiver connecting it to the computer :(

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/08/2016 10:17 a.m.

@Banhop I have lost myself.

A free or dexcom receiver?In either case call Abbott or Novolab and they will change it for free.In Abbott I know from experience proppoia ... and in Novolab I say that

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/08/2016 1:24 p.m.

Well, from Dexcom, but he is not in safe guarantee, so I don't know that they will change insurance

albertot said:
@banhop I have lost myself.

A free or dexcom receiver?In either case call Abbott or Novolab and they will change it for free.In Abbott I know from experience proppoia ... and in Novolab I say that I ammabored

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/08/2016 1:56 p.m.

In Abbott they change it, they changed it to me.What they want is that you continue buying sensors, a receiver is nothing.

With Dexcom I say that too. Here I have not had to do it and therefore I cannot assure it.Call Novolab and tell them that it does not start and that you have not fallen or anything.Let's see what they tell you

banhop said:
well of dexcom, but is not in safe guarantee, so I do not know that they will change it for sure

albertot said:

A free or dexcom receiver?In either case call Abbott or Novolab and they will change it for free.In Abbott I know from experience proppoia ... and in Novolab I say that I ammabored

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/08/2016 4:02 p.m.

To prove that it is not, but it is worth quite expensive.While I apply with the XDrip.

Albertot said:
in Abbott they change it, they changed it to me.What they want is that you continue buying sensors, a receiver is nothing.

With Dexcom I say that too. Here I have not had to do it and therefore I cannot assure it.Call Novolab and tell them that it does not start and that you have not fallen or anything.Let's see what they tell you

banhop said:
well of dexcom, but is not in safe guarantee, so I do not know that they will change it for sure

albertot said:
albertot said:

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/08/2016 4:52 p.m.

Did you try to reset it?You know, the rear bowl, in the hole, you find a clilp.Do it with it connected to the charger.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/09/2016 1:19 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Banhop that happened to me this summer, which I did not turn on, I thought it was for having had months without turning on, as the cargo port has sometimes given me problems I thought it could be for that.
I left him plugged in, thinking that he had already died or the cargo port had fucked, the next day he turned on and put something like "Check performed."

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2016 10:44 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well nothing, I will leave it on a few days to see if it gives you the vein to resurrect.

jconegar said:
@banhop that happened to me this summer, which did not turn on, believed that it was for having had months without lighting, like the cargo port sometimes it has given me problems I believed thatIt could be for that.
I left him plugged in, thinking that he had already died or the cargo port had fucked, the next day he turned on and put something like "Check performed."

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/09/2016 10:52 a.m.

With the Reset and plug button has resurrected, thank you.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/10/2016 9:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.