{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

No, that's for freestyle

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/27/2016 7:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

AMMM OK.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/27/2016 7:53 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, that's it.I had been thinking about changing Dexcom for a while but I didn't throw me.But of course, as soon as my friend has told me that I had seen the Share for $ 450 I have not been able to stop.It will not come until he comes on vacation to Spain, but I'm not in a hurry, I still have free sensors.Moreover, when he has gone to buy it, they have also sold the box of 4 sensors for $ 250.So already lost to the river.In summary: initial kit like the one that Novalab sells but with G4 Share (in the absence of seeing if the transmitter is new) for $ 700, about € 650.
It seems to me that every time I come on vacation to see the family or that a friend is going to see him he will return with a sensor box at least.

One thing, I'm a bit of it: the app called Dexcom Share Share2 right ??I don't find her at the Play Store, I only see Follow.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
10/28/2016 10:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wow, if I already say that I am.How will it be at the Play Store of Spain, Atantao?
I just found the APK.What is the correct Share or Share2 ??

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
10/28/2016 10:30 a.m.

I have written to Novolab and they tell me that I cannot buy the transmitter only, it is necessary.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/28/2016 12:42 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Novalab forgiveness

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/28/2016 12:43 p.m.

I have called again and they tell me that for the G4 if you can ask for the transmitter alone, in the case of G5 no, the price € 391 I think it has told me and the following transmitters are € 371.In case someone is interested.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/28/2016 1:43 p.m.

@nachemi, Share 2 and the Follow you also have to download it in the US Apple Store, with the one of Spain it will not work for you to invite

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 1:50 p.m.

@Irenemv, if G4 already knew that they were selling the loose transmitter

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 1:51 p.m.

Rookie question, buying the sensor+ loose G4 transmitter would work with a G4 Share receptor ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/28/2016 1:59 p.m.

I suppose yes, that the receiver must be paired with the transmitter code.But what do those who know: D answer: D

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/28/2016 2:01 p.m.

@Sigsauer, of course, what @irenemv has said, you put the transmitter code on the receiver and it is already

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 2:54 p.m.

albertot said:
@iRenemv the same now that the pound is lower you get cheaper ... ask.The sensors are either G4 or G5 are the same.
Eye with the theme mmol - mg/dl.Is that I don't have the recups here now but it doesn't sound like it can be changed ... someone who has it at hand can say?

@nachemi If you are going to use it with iOS (Apple), check that you can lower the app from the App Store in Spain.Sometimes there are apps that are available in one country and in another no.

In informative title you cannot change from mg/dl to mmol/l in the Dexcom and the language either.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2016 5:36 p.m.

In Spanish the language yes, in others not

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 6:54 p.m.

The Spanish G4 has option to change the language?How strange ... I think it would be the only one, everyone comes with a loaded language, and units ... and neither has adjustment to modify them.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/28/2016 7:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000, if you can

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 8:25 p.m.

It is clear that Spanish can be changed :) (I understand Spanish or English).

greetings

pabloj2000
10/28/2016 9:06 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

No, it has more languages, French, Russian, Greek, Portuguese, German and some more

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/28/2016 9:39 p.m.

Irenemv said:
I have called again and tell me that for the G4 if you can ask for the transmitter alone, in the case of G5 no, the price 391 € I think it has told me andThe following transmitters are € 371.In case someone is interested.

The G5 cannot sell it loose because they are not allowed is not their thing.I believe that they will be allowed to sell the G5 without buying the receiver, it will not take long.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/28/2016 10:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

gala said:
no, it has more languages, French, Russian, Greek, Portuguese, German and some more

Oysters ... Well, it's curious, and I don't understand why the American does not put him at least, Spanish, since there are Hispanic soup in the USA.It is then seen that there is the American, and the European who comes with the languages ​​from here.However, the one that comes in mmol, I think it is only English (it will be because that ud usually uses it in UK)

Of course, more weird things do ...

greetings

pabloj2000
10/29/2016 9:32 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.