{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Then according to that, one bought in Germany there would be no problems changing the language and the units would come in mg/dl no?My brother travels there in February I don't know how prices will walk there and if they sell the G4 Share.I guess there will not be much price difference with respect here.And, is there a physical store?Or if it is not much to ask anyone from Germany who sells some of this second hand?: D

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/29/2016 10:34 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

jconegar said:
Irenemv said:
I have called again and tell me that for the G4 if you can ask for the transmitter alone, in the case of theG5 No, the price € 391 I think it has told me and the following transmitters are € 371.In case someone is interested.

The G5 cannot sell it loose because they are not allowed is not their thing.I believe that they will be allowed to sell the G5 without buying the receiver, it will not take long.

To me if I would attract me to the dexcom @JCONEGAR to sell the sensor and transmitter of the G5 without buying the entire complete pack, being able to see the glycemia with the alarms with XDRIP directly on the Android-Apple mobile or on any Chinese clock with Android 5.1like those that are for sale without the need for receptors or "homemade boxes" added .. obviously I am attracted to the system and "retracts" the price of G5 transmitters ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/30/2016 5:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Irenemv said:
Then according to that, one bought in Germany would not have problems changing the language and the units would come in mg/dl no?My brother travels there in February I don't know how prices will walk there and if they sell the G4 Share.I guess there will not be much price difference with respect here.And, is there a physical store?Or if it is not much to ask anyone from Germany who sells some of this second hand?: D

At the price they are possibly like here, I may have a little cheaper, but maybe not much.

From the G4 With Share, forget, there is not in Europe, that if I can confirm it.There was only in the USA (now, neither there)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/30/2016 7:24 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thanks @Pabloj2000 to see if any of the sky fell [-o <and could buy it at a good price

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
10/30/2016 7:38 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Gala then;The Dexcom G4 with Share works in Spain?Do you have to download the "Share 2" app?
As in the APP Store of Spain is not ... What to do?Do you create an Apple ID as if you lived in the USA?You can explain the steps a little please.

Another thing.I don't know if you notice.With the XDRIP algorithm I see the changes in trends long before the G4 Official.A lot, I speak 10-15 minutes in trends changes.The XDRIP reacts much earlier, at least my configuration with XBRIDGE2 firmware in the Wixel and App XDrip+.

Gala: How is the G4 Share?Is the same algorithm as the normal G4?Or is it the new algorithm (I think it's called 505)?Which one is better xDrip or G4 Share?

Sorry for so many questions ...

Thank you so much!!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/03/2016 1:30 p.m.

A ver, el dexcom 4 share se puede usar de 2 formas: con android y la app xdrip /xdrip+ o con iphone con las app Share2 y follow ( creando una 2° id apple y descargando las del apple store EEUU xq como en España no se ha comercializado pues no la hay en el Apple store de España)
PARA IPHONE
Tienes que crear una segunda ID apple, como que estás en EEUU, cierra la localización del tlf antes de crearla, importante.
Y tienes que poner un domicilio y número de teléfono real para que te deje ( si no tienes a nadie allí que te pueda dar una dirección, busca la de algún comercio, un Zara o algo así).
Donde datos bancarios pones sin pago y listo.
Te descargas las 2 app, la share 2 y la follow con esa 2a ID y te invitas a ti mismo (la follow es xa que puedas verlo en un reloj distinto al iwacth, si tienes iwacth no haría falta) y a quien quieras que vea tu grafica, hasta 5 personas y ya está, ya puedes volver a tu ID habitual

CON ANDROID:
Te descargas la app xdrip/xdrip +,
te vas en ajustes a DISPOSITIVO, en vez de xdrip, seleccionas SHARE , y ya está, le metes el numero de serie del receptor.... lissssssssssssssto..

Si es el mismo que el algoritmo normal, he leído que si le actualizas le conviertes en G5 y creo que ahí la cagas xq no valen estas app, pero de esto no estoy muy segura...
Lo que comentas de que con xdrip es mas intuitivo..si xo aveces te engaña, te pone la cifra con flecha como que va a subir o bajar rápidamente y al siguiente valor te sale pa bajo.. y luego flecha normal, como que marca mucho pequeños cambios de valor, ha vosotros no os ha pasado?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2016 12:11 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks @gala for the info about the Share.

On the XDrip algorithm, totally agree.It is much more nervous, changes the tendec arrows faster.But knowing it, I like it much more, it is much faster detecting trends.

For example, when I run and take hydrates ... Well, I see the climb as 10 minutes before in the XDrip that in the official Dexcom.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/04/2016 8:20 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

I understand that xDrip+ is going very well, I have tried to download it but I have not been able to.
Someone can send me a link to download XDrip+.

Thank you so much.

Antonio

Antonmartin's profile photo
Antonmartin
11/04/2016 4:54 p.m.

Link

You have to uninstall the XDrip you have in the TLF XQ if it does not let you install another

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2016 6:02 p.m.

@Antonmartin @gala In case I help you copy you this link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2016 6:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Gala and Fer thank you very much

I do not download it, skewer where he says in English, Download, and does not answer me, I have already tried on a mobile without having XDRIP installed and also allowing discharges that are not from the Play Store.Any other idea?

Antonmartin
11/05/2016 4:08 p.m.

Hello again

Now I have downloaded it from this link.

Link

Thank you so much

Antonmartin
11/05/2016 6:26 p.m.

But it's the same as I have put you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2016 2:11 a.m.

Good morning gala

If it is the same but from yours I did not download, things of computer science, or my thing that I don't know much .....
Let's see how it goes.
Thank you and that you have a good day.

Antonmartin
11/06/2016 10:24 a.m.

I have downloaded it without problems and I have installed it on my mobile to familiarize myself in case the cable is crossed one day and try the dexcom G4 or G5 in the case that they begin to sell sensor-transmitter without going through the whole pack.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/06/2016 1:25 p.m.

@sigsauer the G4 if they sell it like this, without the need to pass through the entire pack

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/06/2016 4:21 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Yes, that seemed to read in the this post but I already put that the G5 attracts me more for the fact of dispensing of receptors and extra boxes between the transmitter and the mobile/clock.Although the price-dination of the G5 transmitter is to think about it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/06/2016 5:11 p.m.

Hello Gala

I think that your link did not work for me, it was because I tried to do it directly in the link, I have done it again but copying and hitting it in the browser and so it worked perfectly. It was clear that it was my thing and not ofComputer science.Well, thank you very much again and that the week starts well.

Antonmartin
11/06/2016 7:11 p.m.

Good, let's see if you can help me.It turns out that as they gave me a free freestyle patch, I have been two weeks without the Dexcom G4.Yesterday I started loading, and I do not turn on, I have tried 3 different loaders.How can I resurrect it?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/07/2016 11:13 a.m.

Do you have the original?I am giving me problems the charger too, well I think that in particular they are the pegs not the cables, try changing cables and pegs to see

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 11:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.