{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Good, I am looking for a transmitter of the G4 of someone who has not thrown it when the battery has already failed.
If someone has any and thinks about please contact me!Thank you!!nuriavegal@gmail.com

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
10/28/2015 2:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nuriavegal said:
good, I am looking for a g4 transmitter of someone who has not thrown it when the battery has already failed.
If someone has any and thinks about please contact me!Thank you!!nuriavegal@gmail.com

What will you walk!Je, jeee

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/28/2015 5:52 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

I have come to make a resonance and I didn't want to take my sensor because I only have 10 days with him and how are there things to walk the money, so I have only removed the transmitter and without problems, it has not happened to meNothing (Ji Ji) and the test has gone well.
When I left I put it back, he has been like 30-40 minutes with the ???But then it has worked again so you already know if you have to do this type of tests ..
Now to wait for the results ... oo
Another point in favor of Dexcom, the free would have had to remove

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/29/2015 10:01 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks for commenting it, great !!!!!Well, ale another 20 days there working.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/29/2015 2:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, yes, here sticky ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/29/2015 2:59 p.m.

A Consultilla !!, a few months ago the message "Chec. Correct System" appeared in my girl, since then the values ​​that are always much lower than the real ones (although since then we have changed several times ofsensor).In principle I thought the problem could be in the capillary glucometer, so I asked for verification fluids and it seems perfectly.
Well, this morning when we have lifted the image of the receiver was frozen with the symbol of the calibration drop and did not respond to the buttons, after a few minutes the screen went out and the blissful mesage appeared again "check. System. System. System. System. System.CORRECT ", since then it has worked again with apparent normality, but we no longer trust.
This afternoon I sent No Novalab an email, for the moment we have not had an answer, but I would like to know if you have happened to you or it seems normal to happen with that frequency.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
12/22/2015 12:11 a.m.

Hello, these are the prices I am finding in the USA

Link

AntonioPilar's profile photo
AntonioPilar
12/22/2015 4:46 a.m.

Antoniopilar said:
Hello, these are the prices I am finding in the USA

Link

Wow! Well, the sensors are expensive !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
12/23/2015 11:17 a.m.

They have passed a hair.In addition, maybe they don't even send them to you and if they go through customs, they may arrive surprise.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/23/2015 11:51 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Good to everyone, I am new in the forum, and as I have commented on my presentation I have been with diabetes as a companion in my presentation.In all this time I have had more or less controlled disease (with glying over 7), more with exercise than with the diet.
Although it seems a lie, in these almost 15 years of illness no doctor had told me about continuous glucose meters;I have discovered them thanks to this forum (I also recognize that I had not sought much).In general, many doctors are conservative in their treatments and "make up" if we are about 7 gly, but I would like to improve (and avoid hypos and hyper), and I was considering acquiring a meter (now that luckily I could, witheffort, allow it)
But of course, I have a lot of doubts (many of them resolved after reading and reading in this forum).As I say, I usually do sports, and especially swimming;So I consider that the Dexcom would be better than the free (or not?), I say why it seems that it resists the water better and PQ could be placed in other parts of the body that are not just the arm.

I don't know, you may want to download the responsibility for the purchase on your consciences :) :) :) :)

Greetings to everyone and forgive

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/10/2016 6:30 p.m.

Uffff in this forum The topic Dexcom Free is much discussed hahaha.
Each one is a world.I advise you to read the threads quietly.
I no longer think hehehe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/11/2016 1:08 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hehehehe, the truth is that it is a complicated issue.In the end each one believes that theirs is more appropriate (for that is yours).I believe that the fundamental thing is to take what best suits your needs, what happens is that in this world there are things that are not very clear (in terms of use), and it seems that we have to discover them by the classmates that what itUse.
As I said I like to swim 3-4 times per week at least an hour, and as I read the free would not endure that, but then I read colleagues who say they use it and it is compatible with the water ....
Anyway, I don't know if it is better to read a lot or lite the blanket at the head :) :););

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/11/2016 10:43 p.m.

Hi Nacho,
I am a user of the two systems, rather I start with the free, the results depends a lot on the fate you have with the sensor, then in summer, my last sensor lasted me 3 days, I fell only to my sweat, tryingPatching, it was a sinvivir, being on vacation, in the end I sent it to take by bag, I no longer put on what I have 3 sensors to use and I do not plan to use them.Two months ago I bought the Dexcom, a wonder, the sensors stick well, until the mid -second week I do not have to patch me so that the first sensor was hard for me a whole month of November 13 to December 13,and the second of December 13 today that I still carry it.
That if my favorite sport is to go from bar in bar, swim little.
I have bomb I is the perfect complement.

The decision is yours, but here is my opinion.

Greetings,

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
01/11/2016 11:01 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Hello good:
I am Sonia, the mother of a 13 -year -old girl who is using Dexcom for a year after she has suffered three serious hypoglycemia with hospital admission.In February they are going to put the 640 G bomb. I wrote to the Ombudsman for continuous monitoring to enter Social Security and answered me telling me that there is a study in progress and that results are then known.On the "bearoigo.com" page I have launched a question for Pablo Echenique (which belongs to my community) claiming the same, but I need 49 supports so that the question comes.I would thank you for a hand.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
01/25/2016 4:34 p.m.

Put the link please, I have searched but I have not located

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/25/2016 4:42 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Link

Estrellita
01/25/2016 4:46 p.m.

I already gave him.Come encourage you from the forum that is asked for a partner and it costs nothing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/25/2016 4:50 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Also done, but it should be added that not only for children, adults we also need it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/25/2016 4:55 p.m.

Thank you!!!I think if we are pressing, among all, you can get things.Other groups, such as celiacs, are very warriors and are now present in the programs of almost all political parties.Let's make people also take into account diabetes.

Estrellita
01/25/2016 4:58 p.m.

You are right, it is a necessity for everyone.I encourage you to contact politicians from your communities.

Estrellita
01/25/2016 5:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.