{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Thanks for the support !!Now we are waiting for them to answer me.Don't scare me, why don't you recommend the Minimed 640 bomb?My daughter is 13 years old and does not realize the hypos, which makes her a very dependent girl because she still has a very childish sleep and does not find out when Dexcom Pita.It is assumed that with the pump when cutting the supply of insulin can go alone to an excursion where they also stay to sleep, because now I never let it go alone.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
01/30/2016 8:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not exaggerate, it is a good bomb, only that the Dexcom is more precise, if I could choose I prefer Dexcom and the other bomb.Not that it is bad, it's normal.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/30/2016 8:40 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

star said:
thanks for the support !!Now we are waiting for them to answer me.Don't scare me, why don't you recommend the Minimed 640 bomb?My daughter is 13 years old and does not realize the hypos, which makes her a very dependent girl because she still has a very childish sleep and does not find out when Dexcom Pita.It is assumed that with the pump when cutting the supply of insulin can go alone to an excursion where they also stay to sleep, because now I never let it go alone.

Eye, the "Guardian" system of the Medtronic is not 100% effective, I have read some comment in this forum of people who say it is not worth it.Like your Peke it works well, but I'm afraid you will have to keep watching.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/31/2016 1:29 a.m.

Estrellita you have a review that made a diabetics of the Madrid Association for 64 days Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2016 10:53 a.m.

If at 7 days he stops alone.And you will have to restart you or not.
Let's see what lasts to you, that you are not afraid of another barriga site, arm, back, twin no.It doesn't last the same in other places.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/31/2016 4:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Carlos71 I have read the blog and has given me an idea of ​​the bomb.On the 24th we started with the whole process.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
02/04/2016 8:44 p.m.

Hi, I'm new and I don't know how to do this very well. I don't even know if someone will read me.

Belenes's profile photo
Belenes
02/06/2016 1:48 p.m.

@Belenes Enes, here we read everything, heh Je ... Ask what you need

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 4:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, after two weeks of use of the Dexcom I have to say that I am very happy with its measurements and performance.
I think that little by little I know more about its use.The measurements are very good, although after playing sports it usually marks a little more than the glucometer (10-20 mg/l).It also gives me the feeling that when you have a measurement above 150-160 it marks somewhat less than the glucometer.
On the other hand, as I have already told you, I use it to swim.At the moment I have protected it with the IV3000 dressing of a sample that made No Novalab facilitated.The very good protection, but after a few days of use it seems that the sensor has begun to get as yellowish, and when I go to dress up, my sensor lifts me.At the moment I have left it because I want to take off the sensor, but I do not know if it will be better to use the Skin Tac and let the transmitter get wet and dry it later, because in this way it does not accumulate moisture.
What do you think?Thanks and greetings to all

nacho's profile photo
nacho
02/06/2016 5:28 p.m.

@Nacho, what I do is that I open a window to leave the air transmitter (it does not have to cover the tramitor), which is supposed to be impermeable and it is watee with the sensor.I do not open it very large, I just leave the transmitter out, that is, the extrajito is stuck to the sensor's plastic and the dexcom apation so that it does not between water and does not get the Axcom apity because if not later it is when there is no one who there is no one whoSeparate one apartment from the other.
When the extrajito begins to take off through the edges, because for the moment I have not found any extra and I doubt that I find it, that he holds a month stuck, I lift it carefully, and at the same time that I am holding the Ampito of the Dexcom so that it does notIt takes off from the skin.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 6:14 p.m.

Thank you very much @gala, I hope little by little learning these tricks

nacho's profile photo
nacho
02/06/2016 6:34 p.m.

I have made a template to cut the apostates so it is much easier

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 7:07 p.m.

And do you use those of that brand or those that come in a 10mx10cm roll?

nacho's profile photo
nacho
02/06/2016 7:25 p.m.

I use Skin Tac and Hydrofilm, and holds me 4 weeks.After two weeks I set out with Skin Tac between tape and skin let it dry and then I put Hydrofilm, for me this hand of Santo.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/06/2016 7:48 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar, the Hydrofilm endures you 4 weeks?@-) @-) @-) To me if it lasts 10 days we are doing well

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 7:56 p.m.

To me the Hydrofilm is getting up, I am cutting and I put more, it has never taken off from the Dexcom's tape, use of him of 5cm x 10m, I do not know if another is better, for this I have to use 4 pieces.How have you done the template @gala?Will you use a wider, right?

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
02/06/2016 8:56 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@jconegar are misunderstood!I also use it and save you a paste in Tegaderm, Hydrofilm because you can repeat or paste it with the Skin Tac Liquid .. we will have to make a mobilization because they listen to us in the forum ... :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/06/2016 9:17 p.m.

@Veronica14, the Hydrofilm of the Dexcom PicksRemove perfectly and so is always "decent", I don't add pieces.
Yes, I use the Hydrofim in apostites not in roll and they are a bit larger, 12x10 cm, that's why I cut them with the width and long that I like, I leave them in 9x7cm, than on a little on each side.
I have done the template with a cardboard, with these measures and the window hole with the exact measures of the hole that remains in the sensor for the transmitter (it brings together the next sensor that you take off and draw the contour).So every time I wear the Hydrofim I have nothing to take an indelible marker and paint with the template and I am not calculating to trim and thus it is adjusted and does not enter water to the Dexcom tape

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 9:18 p.m.

@Gala I reviewed the tape at the two weeks that starts to take off.Restriego with Skin Tac and skin and leather let it dry a little and hit.And now what I do put the Hydrofilm and the Skin Tac that is in the area ensures more.It lasts until the sensor's duration always ends.
Let's see Hydrofilm is not a tape is a transparent apartment
Link & GCLID = CJ0KEQIA0NA1BRDLKQOCYCZNG5CBEIQAneda2FSXU6C-RVQXDBD5O7en2YyETRCKV3HO-HWRBKXZZCNUAAATSG8P8HAQ
I do as @Veronica14 I make 4 pieces.Now the sports theme is harder, more sweat, more showers.The Skin Tac to use it both hardening and the tape and did not hit well.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/06/2016 9:26 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@sigsauer, if I also use Skin Tac but it also takes off, I suppose it is for the site, because with the hold

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/06/2016 9:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.