{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

star said:
good:
I am Sonia, the mother of a 13 -year -old girl who is using Dexcom for a year after she has suffered three serious hypoglycemia with hospital admission.In February they are going to put the 640 G bomb. I wrote to the Ombudsman for continuous monitoring to enter Social Security and answered me telling me that there is a study in progress and that results are then known.On the "bearoigo.com" page I have launched a question for Pablo Echenique (which belongs to my community) claiming the same, but I need 49 supports so that the question comes.I would thank you for a hand.

I will not get tired of repeating it: ask the animas Vibe, which is the one that goes with the Dexcom, calls Novalab and eat the situation, they will contact the endocrine to solve the issue.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 5:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the endocrine that is recommending the 640 g for the interruption in the supply of insulin when a hypo is expected.I already told her that I was very happy with the Dexcom, but she insists that with my daughter's problem the best is that bomb.I don't know if someone who carries it can tell me if he is content.

Estrellita's profile photo
Estrellita
01/25/2016 5:25 p.m.

star said:
It is the endocrine that is recommending the 640 g for the interruption in the supply of insulin when a hypo is expected.I already told her that I was very happy with the Dexcom, but she insists that with my daughter's problem the best is that bomb.I don't know if someone who carries it can tell me if he's content.

I have read the occasional opinion about that bomb at the forumof Medtronic

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
01/25/2016 5:28 p.m.

Yes, they have already informed me and that made me a bit back because I trust Dexcom.We will have to get used to Medtronic's.

Estrellita
01/25/2016 9:20 p.m.

supported

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/26/2016 12:03 a.m.

Link

This is not?supported is.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/26/2016 1:48 a.m.

Another support

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/26/2016 4:32 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

And another :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/26/2016 12:32 p.m.

Be careful with the MCG prices of the 640 g pump, they say K is an annual contract 200 E+VAT and it covers everything but verify the sensors, do not give you for a year and then each box costs a nonsense.Take out of sensors that will be needed, you will have to stretch your life to get to you year but it is difficult to get it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2016 12:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Another support.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/26/2016 5:38 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I gave him yesterday .. l-)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/26/2016 5:53 p.m.

It costs € 220 with VAT and only last 10 months.The remaining two months € 275 each.It is very expensive.I think that with the Dexcom it does not reach 200 stretching the sensors about 17 days

Estrellita
01/26/2016 7:27 p.m.

One more: p

valky's profile photo
valky
01/26/2016 9:11 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

As I fuck me, they deceive us, they told me by phone that it was a contract for one year and everything came in.They have very little shame.It is clear that we are a source of income and continuous deception.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2016 10:53 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Good to all !!!Well, after much reads last week I decided to acquire the Dexcom G4.
Today I fulfill my first week with him, and for the moment my impressions are very good.The measurements with respect to the glucometer are very accurate especially in values ​​between 70-150, if you are higher I have noticed that it measures something less (about 15-20 of difference).
As for the use of the sensor this week I have gone to the pool and dressing three times as the first day (it protected it with the sample dressing that they sent me of the waterproof IV3000; by the way, do you know if it is sold in pharmacies?)
Although the device is expensive, it seems that it is worth it, because after 15 years, I think that in a week I have learned more than in those 15 years (I will ask you about my nights, that I have inexplicable climbs ...)

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/30/2016 3:22 p.m.

It's another life @nacho.You have moved to another world.Not one more hypo in your life.You feel them or not, you won't have what matters.
Congratulations

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/30/2016 5:57 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well, another support, I had not seen the thread until today

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/30/2016 6:55 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Another support, but I have Medtronic's, the Minimed 640 and I do not recommend it, for my child 6 years, I wish the other could have, there was no option.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/30/2016 7:30 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

I know it is to make it more attractive, my wife is celiac and perhaps poleminizing is excessive, my diabetic child and the truth, Celiaquia is no problem

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/30/2016 7:33 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Jconegar, I already tell you that I have spent another life, it has been a moment that I have started the sensor and I am already missing it in those 2 hours :))
By the way I have restarted it because the week was fulfilled tonight, and I came better now to be controlled after dinner;I have done well right?After week he separates yes or yes, right?This afternoon he told me that he had life for about 6 hours

Today was my mother -in -law's birthday and sinning at the food (included cake) I have not risen 130;I have punctured a couple more units, but without fear of hiccups by the device;This is pleased !!!!

nacho's profile photo
nacho
01/30/2016 8:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.