{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

@Gala if you have enough subcutaneous layer I think if you can.The truth is that I have not tried it for what we commented before the pitillo pants.At the moment my favorite sites for the pump's catheter are the lower back and cartridges.The truth is that the stomach doesn't like it very much because it bothers me when I sit down and sometimes I touch my pants

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/03/2015 8:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

con_q_de_quimica said:
jconegar said:
If that is true the problem that may exist is that your ccaa exists some concert with Medtronic and you have to fight it
What they do not cover is the MCG.
I am delighted with her I advise her 100%.

In Andalusia there is undoubtedly the endocrine (Adeslas) was very insistent that the MCG of Medtronic was better.From Novalab they have told us that when we have assigned an endocrine social security we contact them and tell him the name, and Novalab will be in charge of talking to him.

Respecting the MCG of Medtronic tell your endo that I do not believe it to me.The issue is that Medtronic commercially is very strong.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/03/2015 9:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If it is true of me, Alejandro de Novalab is in charge of me and I ported very well with me.
And referring to the pump, the animas is true that I do not stop with a hiccup but for that you carry the MCG, you let you do what you believe.
The animas puts you every 3 min insu until you reach the basal of the time, which imagines that it is better for the body that puts you the total of an hour or divides you in micropartes.
I would not exchange it for another until there is once something that is a perfect glucose measurement at the moment and not at 15 min for being interstitial

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/03/2015 9:20 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I had thought, more than in the calf, below almost an ankle a policy above that there is some more meat and the bomb I keep it in the boot, as I did when I was a young girl and did not want to wear a bag or jacket in summer in summer(You know that they say that one is getting older when he starts to wear a bag and put on and take out the jacket to party at night, I am a young man ... Ji Ji)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/03/2015 10:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

For those who look for new areas hahaha.These people are daring, as I keep looking at the end I will find one on the forehead

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/03/2015 11:12 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The Novalab told me that the trapeze area, between the neck and shoulder but also was also a good area, I have not tried it but maybe it is not a bad place

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/03/2015 11:33 p.m.

Well, after 5 days of use, the patch begins to take off, we have reviewed the Skin Tac.Seeing the photos of the Slim Issuer I see that the Gordet has sent us!Is it normal for some to send the bulk and others the Slim?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/05/2015 3:35 p.m.

Look in the box, which puts Slim, anyway does not sofoques that it is practically the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/05/2015 4:19 p.m.

Boys I have decided in winter I try the sensor here.This is what man says, which has not hurt or notice, it is a place where there is a small part without muscle.

Well After Having Great Success with My Pod On My Inner Calf, I decided that I had to try dex there!I have't worn it Anywhere Except My Thigh for the last 8 months and I'M Hoping I Still Get My Usual 5-7 Weeks with This Sensor.INSERTION WAS COMPLETELY PAIN FREE AND I FELT NOHING.Now to see how the action is!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/15/2015 2:52 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hello, I am waiting for the Dexcom 5 to come out and today in the gym bikeFrom the arm, I have thought that one could try to hold it with the typical tennis wristor has he tried ...?

Thank you

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/08/2015 7:50 p.m.

@sigsauser I tell you I don't like to cover it, just in the shower with a bracelet because it takes off less, it endures me for a month.
I am a cycle monitor so you imagine that I am the one who has to give the chest, usually does two or three hours of cycle a couple of times a week, this week I have already started again, although perhaps it does less becauseI am preparing for some tests in MTB.
In MTB I don't stop the truth for many hours.If you get something to endure it you have to think that above all press the area of ​​the tape.These dolls have a problem are fat and admit a lot of water, if you sweat I do not advise you, I turn very much.I have some Lycra bracelets made at home and for two euros you get a lot.That does not imply so much water or sweat.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/09/2015 6:07 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@sigsauser I tell me I do not like to cover it, only in the shower with a bracelet because it takes off less, it endures me for a month.
I am a cycle monitor so you imagine that I am the one who has to give the chest, usually does two or three hours of cycle a couple of times a week, this week I have already started again, although perhaps it does less becauseI am preparing for some tests in MTB.
In MTB I don't stop the truth for many hours.If you get something to endure it you have to think that above all press the area of ​​the tape.These dolls have a problem are fat and admit a lot of water, if you sweat I do not advise you, I turn very much.I have some Lycra bracelets made at home and for two euros you get a lot.That does not imply so much water or sweat.

It is true, and I thinking that I had discovered America, now that you say it, it is true that the doll cloth absorb all sweat and water although the same in that part of the arm, the posterior of the triceps does not sweat so much but had not fallenin the material.The truth is that I had thought about something to hold and if you tell me that with lycra much better, then perfect.The day the dexcom 5 will ask you how you factor them ... thanks

: \ "& GT;

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/09/2015 7:58 p.m.

jconegar said:
@sigsauser I tell me I do not like to cover it, only in the shower with a bracelet because it takes off less, it endures me for a month.

Today I found a pot that used to listen to the MP3 doing sports that is composed of neoprene and velcro and I think this for sweat and shower water if it can be useful.In case someone serves him ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/10/2015 7:47 p.m.

sigsauer said:
jconegar said:
@sigsauser I tell you I do not like to cover it, only in the shower with a bracelet because it takes off less, meHold on a month.

Today I found a pot that used to listen to the MP3 doing sports that is composed of neoprene and velcro and I think this for sweat and shower water if it can be useful.In case someone serves him ..

That will be well sure.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/10/2015 9:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

con_q_de_quimica said:
because after 5 days of use the patch begins to take off, we have reviewed the skin tac.

Is it normal for the patch to take off? When you have to put the skin tac to last weeks?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2015 6:42 p.m.

raft said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
because after 5 days of use the patch begins to take off, we have given a review with the Skin Tac.

Is it normal for the patch to take off? When you have to put the skin tac to last weeks?

The Skin Tac is placed before putting the patch, we mark the dimensions on the skin with a ball, then apply the skin CT leaving the hole in which the free sting is inserted, you wait about 30 seconds and then you put the patch.As the days go by and see that you take off a little you review it.Now in addition to the Skin Tac we are also putting fixomull, and the thing endures the sea of ​​good.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
09/18/2015 12:34 a.m.

Girls/Boys I am testing a transparent aposty of Latinadiabetes.com.You know that I comment on things as if they are good I say it and if it is bad I also say it:
I will tell you how I do, before I want to put it to fire tests, ha ha.
For now he has resisted since Monday I put it on:
- 7 showers, do not sincerely cut, 1 two -hour bath (after today's hard route).
- 4 hours Indoor cycle (2+2)
- MTB Route 2 hours
- Route MTB 8 ​​hours accumulated altitude 2500 meters 70 km has been a criminal for the heat it did.
And I can assure you that I sudo and not a little (Taar has seen some photo of how sudo ha, ha), the aposty is there more than stuck, ha ha ha.
It is also the first one that I have put on and is not very good position because one of them is on the right arm for behind and I put it with the left hand for the dexcom, every 4 days I had to review with the wipes.And with the catheter that I have already tried two, there have been without problems, they have endured everything.
When I do the talajara test that I want to take it, I will tell you how it has gone and have done some running too.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/18/2015 1:54 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

You talk about Hydrofilm, right?
It is the one that I use and I am phenomenal, apart from the fact that it endures me more, the skin does not irritate anything, they use it in the hospital for babies so that is already significant and it is very easy to put, you do not walk touching the glueFrom the dressing or wrinkles you, I am myth happy, the only price, which spent an Adi paste than if we now get more cheaper.
Thanks Monica !!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/18/2015 2:30 p.m.

Hey, what do you have to see the price on the web?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/18/2015 2:44 p.m.

What would be the appropriate hydrophilm measures for the DEXCOM?Soon the Dexcom will arrive and I don't know what measures the dressings should buy.

Does Skin Tac wipes only sell No Novalab?How much does it charge for a box?And shipping costs?

Thank you!

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/18/2015 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.