{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Hello ... In the end ... how is the VAT for Dexcom?
is 10%respected?passes to 21%?devices?transmitters?sensors?

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/06/2015 11:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pablo I do not have the last Albano that I received but I would tell you that the 21 was not.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/07/2015 9:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

"Supposedly" does not affect us.
According to what the laboratories (dentals and podians) have sent me to medical apparatus and as an example they would affect the "screwdriver" with which the dentist puts the implant or the X -ray team but not the implant,that is to say what is put on the patient to put it in some way: glasses, prostheses .. so I understand that the sensors take them positions ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/07/2015 10:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello, I started two days ago to use Dexcom G4 in my 9 -year -old son.I wanted to ask you if someone has used the kinesio tapes to fix the sensors, because I have seen it in foreign pages ( Link
And another question is whether when you enter the pita stores in the security controls in the entrances.
Thank you

asanz's profile photo
asanz
01/23/2015 5:43 p.m.

Padre de Paco 11 años, debutó Nov 2014
Insulatard+Novorapid mañanas; Levemir+Novorapid noches
Ex-usuario de Dexcom G4. Ahora Freestyle
Hemo: Dic 2015: 6,5 Marzo 2016: 6,0

asanz said:
Hello, I started two days ago to use Dexcom G4 in my 9 -year -old son.I wanted to ask you if someone has used the kinesio tapes to fix the sensors, because I have seen it in foreign pages ( Link
And another question is whether when you enter the pita stores in the security controls in the entrances.
Thanks

Regarding the ribbons, we have not used them, I am not being able to help you there.

Your other question, no, calm, does not whistle in store security controls.

renoca's profile photo
renoca
01/23/2015 5:53 p.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

Pabloj2000 said:
Hello ... in the end ... how is the VAT for dexcom?

Greetings

I paid the annual subscription in December because I understand yes, it will rise to 21%......

renoca's profile photo
renoca
01/23/2015 5:54 p.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

renoca said:
Pabloj2000 said:
Hello ... in the end ... how is the VAT for dexcom?

Greetings

I paid the annual subscription in December because I understand yes, it will rise to 21%......

Thanks for answering.A few days ago I paid 10% VAT for a starting kit.

asanz's profile photo
asanz
01/23/2015 6:27 p.m.

Well, they have told me last week that if I went up

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2015 7:21 p.m.

This looks like a file x ... that goes up, not ... well, is that if it goes up, the box will be put in the whopping of 405 euros (loose box), I do not know ... and if itWe see how the dollar is, which will soon reach the euro ($ 100 now ... but 1 year ago, it was 70 or less), the party can be "beautiful."

However, on the free freestyle page they continue to sell it to 59.90 euros, that is, they have not changed the price.I would not see logical that Dexcom nailed the 21 and free 10% (except for another play to charge the competition;))

greetings

pabloj2000
01/23/2015 7:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

asanz said:
Thanks

In airports, neither whispers, nor in the safety arches of no place.Calm on that subject.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/23/2015 7:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I started using the Dexcom four days ago in my 9 -year -old son, the first three days perfect but this morning I marked the Dexcom and 90 the glucometer, I have calibrated it and at two hours the Dexcom marked 50 and the glucometer 141. They areNormal these errors in the Dexcom?, because reading this forum everyone says it is almost perfect ... I'm thinking of calling Novolab and asking it.

asanz's profile photo
asanz
01/25/2015 12:02 p.m.

asanz said:
hello, I started using the Dexcom four days ago in my 9 -year -The two hours the Dexcom marked 50 and the glucometer 141. These errors are normal in the dexcom?, because reading this forum everyone says it is almost perfect ... I am thinking of calling Novolab and asking it.

In this forum everyone says that they are perfect, but in the Americans what you say is frequent.As they get free there I guess they don't need to self -convence all the time that the money that costs is a good investment and they are more objective.

And it is a shame, I believed that when you could calibrate, the problems of the bad sensors we have in the freestyle would be fixed, and I hoped that an update came out to do so, but I see that when you touch you a bad sensor or calibrate it serves anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/25/2015 12:38 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Today having breakfast and reviewing the dam (this newspaper is not holy of my devotion, ABC, but you have to read all to make the "average" and try to get something clean) I find this.
For me (I insist, for me, and I can be wrong because it is a personal opinion) seems pathetic.2 pages in a national newspaper to "teach" this ... of course, that diabetics find out about that, but do not find out that there are devices that do many more things, not say prices, where to ask andBuy them .... no .... better to see these things (which basically attract attention and "bye bye", 99.9% of diabetics will not solve anything or see it a real option, rightly right).

Honestly, for me, to cry (with all respect for the animalic and the owner, which their motives will have to have it and is very respectable).What is sad is that it is not intended to inform of technology and real advances, so that people demand them ... they must be afraid that they "revolutionize" the chicken coop.

You will say ...

pabloj2000
01/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

If you can tell your experience with the calibration.As a user of free made to calibrate when he goes crazy.And as you think if the Dexcom is better alternative for children

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

For me, accuracy is the key.Free differences are often unacceptable and especially if you get a bad sensor.The one who improves that is for me the best.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/25/2015 1:01 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

sherpa41 said:
asanz said:
hello, I started using the Dexcom four days ago in my 9 -year -old son, the first three days perfect but thisTomorrow the Dexcom and 90 the glucometer marked, I have calibrated it and at two hours the Dexcom marked 50 and the glucometer 141. These errors are normal in the dexcom?, because reading this forum everyone says that it is almost perfect ... I amThinking about calling Novolab and asking it.

In this forum everyone says that they are perfect, but in the Americans what you say is frequent.As they get free there I guess they don't need to self -convence all the time that the money that costs is a good investment and they are more objective.

And it is a shame, I believed that when you could calibrate, the problems of the bad sensors we have in the freestyle would be fixed, and I hoped that an update came out to do so, but I see that when you touch you a bad sensor or calibrate it serves anything.

Thanks for answering Pabloj2000.
I would like those who have more experience with the G4 would tell me that in these cases of enormous reading divergence 4 days of the sensor and calibrated that they do, if they change the sensor or keep it or have never happened to them.
Thank you

asanz's profile photo
asanz
01/25/2015 1:02 p.m.

Do not change it, endure a little and calibrate it a couple of times more like at the time or so, it once has gone the clamp then equalizing.D Anyway if you see that there is no form calls Novalab and tell them and that the sensors are guaranteed for a week and they give another

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/25/2015 1:49 p.m.

gala said:
do not change it, endure a little and calibrate it a couple more times as at the time or so, to me once the clamp has goneIt is matching.D Anyway if you see that there is no form calls Novalab and tell them and that the sensors are guaranteed for a week and they give another
Thank you, I have calibrated it 4 times throughout today and does not recover "real" values, tomorrow I will call Novalab, it seems that I have had bad luck in my first sensor since almost all the users of the forum that use it say that it is goingvery good

asanz's profile photo
asanz
01/25/2015 6:45 p.m.

Hello,

I am doing calculations like crazy to see if I can afford a Dexcom, I have launched the question to Novalab and have not yet answered me, when you do a subscription do you have to pay everything suddenly?Or can you pay every month?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
01/26/2015 3:25 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello ... a couple of years ago, you paid it all together (I paid it with a visa that allowed free payments to postpone).It would be good for them to create a cost financing system 0 (of course), or in 2 charges, etc ... Of course, if you are going to be a user, it is the only reasonable way, the loose boxes is very requested (with the subscription they are onlyvery expensive :))

greetings

pabloj2000
01/26/2015 3:35 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.