{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Sorry Gala, it was just a comment.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/18/2014 5:44 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Dexcom is used with desire ... Look what I have discovered

Link

There is ... 12-2013 ... a device to attach to the Dexcom ... Fix in the 2 icons ... Battery and Bluetoothor a clock ...

I said ... stretch and stretch things ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/19/2014 6:20 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Link

Here the user manual ... only speaks of iPhone and iPod (although the manual is also a "draft" -rev of last page-), it is clear that with a bluetooth standard, Android will not be a problem ... and if theyThey do not want, it will not take 2 news of the Nightcout Project to take out an Android app that connects through Bluetooth.

I said ... These people have advanced advances under their arm, and they will only be released when they consider that they have amortized the above (or the competition tightened ... then they will take it out to differentiate themselves ... but something they had a long time ago)

greetings

pabloj2000
10/19/2014 6:48 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 here more news about the Bluetooh issuer you commented, so you can see officially.
Link
Link
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/21/2014 5:37 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Link
It is already official, to see the price.It seems that only with iPhone for now.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/21/2014 11:37 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well yes, that same :).It is already a coincidence ... "comes out" just when you are going to start marketing the "free" of Abbott ... although the manual already has almost 1 year :(. And the transmitter in Slim format, also comes out "fair" inThis moment ... what has been said, give us everything with drops.
But it is good that you have competition to teach what they have (even if it is "old", at least they are forced to teach letters).

greetings

pabloj2000
10/21/2014 4:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

By the way ... the price in the USA will be $ 299, that is, 299 euros+ VAT here (remember that the applied change is always the worst possible worst).

greetings

pabloj2000
10/22/2014 10:02 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

By the way, I have met this and ... I already start to believe everything (although as they will always give it to us how late, the better, of course ... we must squeeze what you can)

The idea seems good to me ... receiver clock with its indicator and alarm ... recharging at night in the alarm clock (inhalambric load), which would monitor you at that time you get it ... Come on, at no time would you leaveof being guarded that is what interests.

dreaming is free ... well, no ... dreaming, in the end, it's expensive :(

greetings

pabloj2000
10/28/2014 5:45 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Mmm, interesting, is the idea that I think will successfully succeed, as long as they manage to measure the sugar in the wrist.Would that be together with the Dexcom or would it be just the clock?It is a project, something that is advanced or someone who gets bored with Photoshop?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
10/29/2014 4:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This photo was in a presentation of the MCG ... no idea of ​​whether it is a project or as you say, someone who gets bored :), but these manufacturers are "very rats", and I would not be surprised if they had already prepared the next 2generations

Speculating, in this case, I believe that the transmitter would continue attached to our body ... only instead of the traditional receiver, the receiver would be itself (what is now done with the Pebble in the Nightcout, but without the need forSend the data to the cloud and lower them again), which would have a very limited battery life, and at the end of the day you would leave it chargingly loading ... and at that time the clock-scoring would be the one that would collect the data.But I think that, for now, invasive measurement, that is, "nailed" sensor.

I said ... In this diabetes, or dream is free :)

greetings

pabloj2000
10/29/2014 7:43 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, let's see if you can help me the connoisseurs, that I no longer know if I do anything else is for the area or I know.
This is my eighth and ninth sensor, I have it on the right arm, on the seventh day about 12 hours before I finished the sensor they came out ???, at 2 hours or so it returned.
The next day it came out that the sensor stopped, stopped it and started it again.That eighth day at night, I get a message that replaces the sensor.I am patient, I stop it and start it again.
The ninth day once again ???For a couple of hours, I still be patient and work again.
The tenth day and ???They last more than 4 hours, sometimes the symbol of time comes out, I stop it and start it again, lasting few hours or minutes and failing again.
The eleventh day the same, at 4 in the afternoon I gave me some values, the ???Until 10 at night so I decided to stop and start again, at 2 hours I asked me for blood, I put it on, it gives me values ​​and again stopped working.
Today is the twelve day, as at night he has not told me anything, because I have stopped and start.

Do I do something wrong?Here people last two weeks at least and I have put on me, the first week in general good (some have given me ??? The first week and another lasted me two days) and the second week except once,The others are ???Every two for three that last 2 hours minimum, the maximum that I have arrived has been two weeks once and the second week was a suffering with the ???Every two by three.

I thought it could be for the exercise, but I have not been going to the gym for 3 weeks just in case, super sedentary life except a football match a week with friends.

Stuck I carry it super stuck, I have the fixomull and a bandage on top, and it does not move the most myself

Could it be that in my arms it is not doing well?What area is it where he endures without problems?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/06/2014 3:29 a.m.

Well, I don't know how ultimately tb are lasting less, but 2 weeks fixed without problems.
Of the zones ... I have always taken where I told you, where the subject, on one side or another, but what I have noticed to appear from the 2nd week if I have tumbo on that side, the???
The commercial if he told me that if he put it in the arm that did not completely put it vertically if not in oblique and not head down, I explain, that Dexcom reads from top to bottom.
I do not know if it will be why can fail you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 3:49 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

But in the area where you put it, can a boy wear it?Because as I understood you is under the sobaco, among the ribs, that since I did not close it well in a rib.I don't have chicha there.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/06/2014 4:22 a.m.

Nor can I assure you anything, but sell it ... And the Fixomull also or do you cut it?Couldn't it be a connection intensity problem?
My son takes him in the upper part of the culete and the first two weeks he has been luxurious since we set it well with Fixomull.The third, which we have only tried once, does begin to give problems of interrogations and reset.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/06/2014 4:42 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

With the Fixomull I cover everything, once at the beginning that I cut a square to the transmitter in the Fixomull, but I do not remember that week as it went.

I have a meat -colored pharmacy bandage, I turn it only on, it is as if it were a soccer captain bracelet, meat color to hide with the short sleeve of the clothes.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/06/2014 4:45 a.m.

I don't have a lot of chicha either, but there I am doing well and it is where it bothers me less.
I do do the window because I read manual.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 10:04 a.m.

And there you make it horizontal, vertical or oblique?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/06/2014 12:10 p.m.

Horizontal, if I fall between 2 ribs plus less.
The other day looking for I saw a photo of a boy who took him in the trapeze, closer to the neck, than of man, at the height of C-7 less, I don't know ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 12:24 p.m.

They have taken new software for the DEXCOM G4 but I don't know if at the device or computer software, I imagine it will be device.It can be downloaded from the page www.dexcom.com but you have to have an account and I see no way to create it.Tomorrow I'll call Novalab to see what they tell me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2014 2:05 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

You can step as you ask if they already have the new Slim transmitter and price by FA

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.