{'en': 'Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know', 'es': 'Dexcom G4 - Todo lo que necesitas saber'} Image

Dexcom G4 - Everything you need to know

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/02/2013 3:16 p.m.

Of course, I tell you something tomorrow, but the price already told me it was the same, they also told me that the scope of Slim was the same, I ask again when they plan to have it or if they already have it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2014 2:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

And if the same thing lasts ... ha ha !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2014 4:33 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, as I understood on the Dexcom website, the software is to improve accuracy even more, and I think it is installed in the device.I have tried to download it but he asks me for an address from there, when I put one that I am looking for on Google tells me that Nanai.: -S

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/07/2014 4:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If Banhob that also tries and there is no way to register with them.
I just talked to Novalab is software for the receiver but they still do not have it as soon as they have confirmed me that they will warn, I imagine it will be through the web.

Gala referring to the issuer the Slim will have the same price, same characteristics as the one now.I believe how Pabloj2000 has ever commented, they had it saved as an ace in the sleeve to take it later and with the story of the free and that people complain the size have advanced it.
They still do not know when they are going to receive them because they have not changed references or anything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2014 4:50 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello, I have sent you the update (I have an account there).
According to Dexcom, the increase in precision is important, it goes to 9%... that is, it becomes the system - according to more precise continuous measurement (marketing).

Again ... they are updating when and what interests them ...

I don't know if some will be agreed .. the first Seven, had no arrows ... and was a software update the appearance of them.

greetings

PS: Each one who decides if he wants to use this update and at your risk, I don't take responsibility for anything, huh?I just spend it.If you have doubts, perhaps better wait to do it officially here.

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/10/2014 3:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I have been reading that it is only authorized to be used in adult dexcom or something.I do not know if in the USA they have two dexcom adult and childrenDo you send Paul please?

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
11/10/2014 6:41 p.m.

Hello, yes, there are 2 versions (I do not know the difference) of Dexcom, the normal and the pediatric.
On the Nightcout theme, because I look, as I am very badly thought, I would almost wait to see results.These from Dexcom, now that they have the "base" that transmits, they are "horny" and in the new version they change something to stop working and "encourage" people to buy their scam-sudden.
So in your case, I would wait to have more data.

As indicated by the update itself, this improvement is based on the artificial pancreas project using its algorithms.

On the update, in the case of the previous Seven, when he went to Seven Plus, an update code was needed, unique for each receiver and that you bought ($$$) to Dexcom (although at the time it was profitable, since it was aOffer with a new transmitter for new software, and the update, it was cheaper than the replacement transmitter), but in this case it does not ask for code, it is direct.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/10/2014 7:34 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thanks Paul.
At the moment I am going to wait yes ... I am delighted with Nightscout I do not want risks .... to see how it behaves in the people who has launched it.

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
11/11/2014 3:21 p.m.

Juer, I have updated the Dexcom version and I have not noticed and reset the device.Of course, now he asks me for the transmitter ID, and I don't have it, I would have to take it out and I just have 5 days :(. You know if it comes on some other side or any other way to get it? I have told a relative to look at theBox where I came to me (I don't get home tomorrow), he has taken pictures and does not appear there

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/13/2014 5:35 a.m.

If you bought it at Novalab, call them, I think they have it.EIIII !!!!But don't take off your sensor, you can unless the emitter without problems without taking off the body sensor.When I change the transmitter because my batteries were exhausted to remove only the emitter the sensor does not take it away, then I put it again and that's it.I had to start the two hours because it was a change of issuer but I think that you would not give you error and if you make it quick to put it again and nothing happened, it is more so that the receiver does not notice anything.On the other side of the house and it is already solved, when you put it again again and already this.
It is very easy to remove it if you see that you can not help you by throwing the eyelashes that tend it out to leave.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/13/2014 5:37 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Uff, thanks, I have called them and perfect.It has been surprised that a Spanish transmitter works with an American receiver, which is the first news they have.I have asked them if they are going to get Spanish software too and they have said no, that what they are going to get is a new specific software for the Spanish but already quite entered next year.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
11/13/2014 5:55 a.m.

Sensor, emitter and receiver I would tell you that they are the same in the US as here.
I am glad you have solved it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/13/2014 6:28 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hi Banhop ... in the box you should come.Anyway, as Jconegar comments, you don't have to get the sensor.

The "compatibility" ... in the communities we are much more advanced knowing these products, I have no doubt ... that of compatibility only happened with the Seven Plus, where by law, here they work with different frequencies (The 315MHz is not allowed) and they are 433MHz ... That is why an American receiver did not connect with a transmitter, in fact, the software no longer let you put the sensor here, they had different codes.

But the G4 is "Universal", 2.4Ghz, Wifi, Bluetooth ... it doesn't matter where you buy and where it comes from (which is evidently better).

On Spanish software ... I think the update does all, since it lets you select the language.But I can't confirm it ... in English without problems.

You will be putting if you notice any practical difference.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/13/2014 8:38 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Link here talk about the new software.

By the way it is commented, it is rumored ... that at European level, or this update could arrive well in 2015 (incredible, for Europe "leftovers" or "when over time"), or directly not arrive since it seems that it seems thatDexcom prepares a new receiver (which honestly seems the most logical, that is, the Bluetooth base is traca ... when the Bluetooth can be integrated without problems).As always, those injured if so, will be the users (Europeans, of course ... the Americans, calm, who will surely change the free receiver if they bought it the last year, or at a very small cost).

Let us hope, in any case, that for the next "change" they continue to maintain compatibility with sensors and transmitters, because if they play again with another "change", then they will force people to spend the money again on a new system.

It is that all these things make me bad ... advances, advances ... for them, and only for them.If they were "still", we were all using the Seven Plus at a reduced price.But well, this will go, with this American politician, because ... here they will not get much, when what it is about reducing the cost even at the cost of quality or benefits (there is the Free of Abbott),They come to make it more expensive ...

Let's see how this ends, but I don't want to advance anymore, Virgencita, that I am as I am.

greetings

pabloj2000
11/16/2014 2:35 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

So the American download link does not work? Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/18/2014 4:35 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It is that to download you have to have an account there and open the account is crazy, I have not been able to.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/18/2014 6:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Jconegar, you have a private.

The link only works for users registered in the USA, for which you need to be high there, or that a user from there facilitates it.

Anyway, for what I have read, I do not know if it is true or not the Europeans are not included ... but that is the theory (although the update does have the Spanish option).In any case, before updating, it connects to your server to download updates, and that is where a message may skip that it will not be updated (the rumors pointed to well in 2015 for the Europeans, or that it would not directly thereA new receiver ... of course, it is better to buy a new one than to update the old ... for them)

greetings

pabloj2000
11/18/2014 8:58 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

But have you tried someone already?Is it worth "play it"?
If the precision is what they say and everything works correctly, it would be worth it.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/18/2014 9:08 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

At the moment I would not play it, I would let the truth pass some time .... it is not going to be that we break the device that has the price ...

renoca's profile photo
renoca
11/25/2014 4:33 p.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

At the moment I hope, that it gives me a shit load it and it has a very little time [-((
But I am looking forward to updating, regarding what you commented on the sport, I am, I run, I have made electrostimulation and everything and I do not get out of ???A few days later, at least so far, so that it returns to sport that is the healthiest thing for our circumstances!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/25/2014 8:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.