{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

"Diabetes? Come on, that 'you have' sugar."
"Do not complain, that has happened to many people and nothing happened to them ..."
"I know a diabetic girl that her parents always give her sweets and chocolate, so nothing happens to you."
"But if that is nothing !! You are at least thin, I am worse, that I have to lose weight for a wedding."
"Wow, now don't eat much, huh?"
"Type 1? Bah, then thanks, that is controlled easy, not like that of my husband, which has the 2, which is the bad one."
"That happens to you to take many sweets."
"That happens to eat little and, above all, because you ate very little sugar."
"What a shame, now you can never do sports again."
"Don't wear saccharin! It's pure poison. Sugar is much better."

Etc, etc ... And I've only been 5 months !!:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
10/12/2015 2 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Well, after 33 years I still hear the same nonsense.Cienes and cenes of times you will hear it, I have passed through all the phases but in general I do not cut and I usually answer in arrangement who I have in front, a sister of my mother once told me as a child that with that of sugar eachday I was fatter, I told her that she was older every day and that was not reversible.
My mother scolds me but not much do not believe, he had already become accustomed to the girl answered in this aspect

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/13/2015 8:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Excellent!!Something similar happened to me a few years ago with a brother -in -law of my father, who is half dwarf and thin to the extreme and ugly like him alone, that my aunt also I don't know what milk I was thinking, (you can notice the appreciation that I appreciate itI have)
I had gone down the hemoglobin at once and of course I had taken. 4-5 kilos and leave home and meet him and shout from the other sidewalk: Have you fattened a lot, huh?And since I did not answer him he said again you have fattened but much .. and I could not contain myself and I snapped if but I am not ugly and dwarf ... and I have much more education than you, mine in 4 days is fixed...
When I got home in a anger with my monumental father ... of course ... I replied because I replied like that, because all this was on the street and learned all the people, normal, small voices gave here the Lord from the other sidewalk so thatI would hear me fat.Anyway, 10 years have passed and we still don't talk to us and what I will be around because until I apologize, I do not think about the look, I think that the offended was me and not him

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 10:25 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Maria has also a diabetic classmate for about 4 years.Of course, so far he was the one who had a good control and Maria was the one who, probrecita is that it takes a short time and is still learning ..... until in the last class of social the teacher seeing that Maria became aControl because he noticed Hippo symptoms, asked the partner to why he did not happen to him, being his answer that because he carried a good control ... Maria already fed up since the school school began by his type by hisCompanion replied: Of course, that's why our endocrine, which is the same, recommended that I ignore you for the bad control you carry !!!!And if I had glycemias throughout the day around 300 I would not have hypos!And that's why my hemoglobin in two months lowered me from 13.8, with which I entered, to 7.5 and you in 4 years have not yet dropped from 8 !!!!!
My husband and I told her, Maria you have passed ... poor ..... but she replied that she was fed up with the fact that she was she who did not know anything about her illness, when in school they had no ideaOf what was the glucagon, not a hypo, nor a hyper, nor the controls for physical education, until she was diagnosed and we went to talk to the school .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/13/2015 11:15 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is that there are times that you are already so fed up with the nonsense and malicious comments that you jump like a spring and that's why I only tell people who really care and care, the others are left over.
Even my mother at work if some time given a bad answer for something of work, she has heard for the Bajini, poor, let her be bitter, as the sick daughter has .... Luckily my mother in the face ofThe gallery is the joy of the garden and goes from all these characters but inside you fuck those comments.
To me as a young girl when we were with the boys, there was someone who jumped with this is diabetic, as if it were the bubonic plague or something ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 11:37 a.m.

The first time I went to my husband today to a family party, my dear premiumDo you know my cousin's problem?My husband who was a friend since little I answer, that they referred to, that I had no idea what they had.Well, sugar man, sugar.
Over time I have thought about my partner, I knew it, if not often painting.Situations like that have done that now no one tells it if I can avoid it.Of course I have another problem, which I had already thought about raising in this forum, and there are people with whom I have developed confidence, and now I don't know how to say it.After a lot of years working together, now they will think that I am shaken if one day I tell it suddenly.
I think I need a psychological therapy or something, but I know that in the next work meal they would start with the topics of the noses
Phew

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/13/2015 4:05 p.m.

Well, nothing if you want to tell you, you tell you as is and you tell them that you only tell the people with whom you have confidence and that is why you tell them, do not complicate yourself and incidentally add that they do not run thevoice that does not hide it but you do not need to put an ad at the door

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 4:34 p.m.

You are worth your cousins ​​... pure envy of your boyfriend, sure;)
At work you will have already demonstrated a thousand times what you are worth, so you can already proclaim it to the four winds.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/13/2015 9:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much Regina.Yes, the truth is that they have stayed to dress saints.Notice that at work I have a boss who I'm sure I would use him against me.Sure, safe, it is of such people who would not be entrusted to them absolutely nothing.
This forum is helping me a lot, I am talking more about diabetes than in the last 20 years, maybe soon I feel more mood to speak it naturally

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/13/2015 9:58 p.m.

I have had friends from the institute who are still being, and now they have learned, really close friends, but I was not going to tell me to tell him and so a few tens of years have passed hahaha.And I told him so happy, and I taught them the Dexcom and the bomb hahaha.You do have to say you do so normal.And if you do not know how to start the conversation, before eating you take a pen and you put a beak in front of them hahaha, you will see how they start the conversation

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/14/2015 10:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If ha ha, I imagine something would say if I get the pen
Ah, I hadn't said anything ?, I am so clueless ,,,

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/14/2015 1:02 p.m.

@Ele, each in their own way and with their times.= D> I started by clicking on the bathrooms and now I do everything anywhere (well almost everything JJ), and who does not like that I do not look.They have ever made a comment about Ainss that repels .. (some known) and I have told him, are you puncturing it?:-But in general my circle, my true friends, the one who appreciates me, carries it normally, we hesitate and all @gala I have laughed for a while with the thin feucho.=)) =))

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 4:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

As false for diabetic products, not long ago I contacted a house of kDiabetics jams have more hydrates than others.

They answered me saying that they already knew it but according to a decree of the BOE they had allowed to label like this!
Of crazy !!!Well, neither short nor lazy I wrote to health telling them that Decree had to defeat because I was doing much bad to the diabetic population (especially those who are not formed for the count of hydrates).

This has already been written or a sad mail for about 6 months.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
10/19/2015 6:35 p.m.

The labeling is of guard court, @anna also look at this issue, you will see that there are weight reasons to change it, Peeeeero ... Do you really care about our politicians?

Link

I remember not long ago, there was an initiative to change the diabetic labeling rules, I don't know if with change.org or something similar ... to see if there is someone who remembers it.

To all this, funny phrase "suitable for diabetics ... it only has 99% of hydrates", ea!, With a couple!:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 6:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I recently told co -workers that they did not know, that it was diabetic.One asks me that if it was to take pills or insulin and I told him to insulin.Then, I took out the free reader and I passed it to the sensor and showed it, I didn't know what I was teaching it (I stayed with my mouth open and "ojiplátic" but he told me that if with that I did not have meTo prick the insulin (Claaaro, the reader passes the insulin to the body through Herzian waves, I answer).

Another companion who had realized that it was really to measure the sugar levels told me that if I could pass the meter through his arm to see how it was level (the latter had a little more excuse for the ignorance of not knowingWhat reads is a sensor)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/19/2015 11:46 p.m.

He he!!To me with the dexcom, ugual, my cousins ​​when I see the sensor the same and with that you no longer click insulin, what guay, right?If daughter yes and more than before because you did not see everything that happened did not do anything, now as you see all the peaks, you are trying all day to correct ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/19/2015 11:50 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

How big! And poor, see that tease their hair!

You have remembered me once I went to the emergency room for a gastro, the doctor who explored to me saw the patch with the sensor and asked myself, we talked for a while and I was teaching him how it worked, he literally thanked me for explaining it to him since "I have a lotInterest, but nobody teaches us, so we take advantage when patients come ... ", I hope that from the emergency things I would learn differently!, because based on patients, I say that I would not take the title, right?!!

:)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2015 11:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@fer, the same with the header, nurse and the assistant that gives the strips.
Of those who have taught it the most interested the ophthalmologists, I go to Oviedo, to the Fernández -Vega, it is not to advertise but they do all the tests, angiograms, fluoroscopy, background, campimetry, all the same dayThen they see you personally, I am very happy with the treatment and they take a lot of interest with diabetes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/20/2015 12:04 a.m.

Unfortunately @roar I have both things, cancer and diabetes and I give you the reason is the second than the first, because as you say the first or you cure or die but the second is until you die and with its complicationsIn the long term so if you are right, and there is always someone who wants to put the tip that this is worse for ... whatever, but in our skin I would like to see them.

joana's profile photo
joana
10/20/2015 10:51 p.m.

Joana, I am very sorry to be in that situation.If you need something (talk, relieve you ... whatever it is in my hand), tell me, well in the forum, well in a private.From here I send you all my encouragement and all my support.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/22/2015 10:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.