{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Beti said:
well ... I am a diabetic and nurse (I remind you that it is a university diploma) those that dispense the needles are nursing assistants and most do not know how to distinguish between diabetesType 1 and 2 ... Eye and I have companions who are spectacular, but you don't have to go very far to see the ignorance about diabetes. This tomorrow I went to the digestive and tells me: "Then to you the bomb that begins youto infuse more insulin when it detects that you are at 120 ...... ". And of course you already explain
I wish it was already a closed circuit measurement-infusion. I have had many problems when they give me strips, now also for my daughter who also has diabetes. I went on 200 monthly strips and told me not to become obsessed with looking at him the sugar.Solution: You ask for the name, claim for making value judgments for which they do not pay it, and bring endocrine report where they recommend 6-8 daily measurements. Because I am tired of explaining that this is a chronic disease, and sometimes I haveI left crying from rage and lack of understanding, and of course I love to click on my fingers and click my daughter.
And what nursing receBecause your head hurts, I cannot put a sad paracetamol if the doctor has not signed it!There is professional intrusion ... but I don't want to be a doctor.

Jode @beti that out crying pff because it happens a lot, there are some that are thought to click for pleasure.
Well, I went to the assistant before yesterday, the morning as I say because it is a crack not like the other one that was the one you put to give everything, above it says that I punish myself a lot.

Well, the breast told me that the other does not read the reports that we give him and that the request for material makes it fair and that is why he gives less, she told me that now she asks for herself because she didn't even arrive for everyone.Do you know how well I felt when I entered and I didn't see the other and I saw the morning on top of it tells you anything else to enter "Good morning, how are you doing?"And when you leave "you have a very good day, until next month" XD seriously glad me.
And he is upset about asking me and everyone, because they all came out with another face, apart from the fact that in the waiting room everyone spoke badly about the other.I do not say that I like to go to the doctor but I care less.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/23/2015 8:31 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I share a little humor with these photos, which is almost Friday !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/08/2015 3:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks fer, good humor always helps!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/08/2015 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They are very good:-D:-D

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/08/2015 8:47 p.m.

gala said:
or why you eat a little nothing happens to you ... or this has no sugar, you can eat it
>

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 10:10 a.m.

Dear Gala, what truths what you tell for me happened to me the same in the beginning ....... my father told me, daughter, you eat honey that is total of flowers and natural and it does not do you badly !!!!!!!How many mistakes we make for ignorance !!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 10:13 a.m.

anna said:
I am from the tmb bouquet and true that in the health world, no one, or doctors (that are not endocrine) have no idea what diabetes is.Sad.

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 10:17 a.m.

The medi -and health personnel know nothing at all because they are only looking at the clock and the calendar to finish the day and month (by the dogs) I have more than 53 Diabts Type 1 and sympre "discuss" gently with the DR.But I say: you dr.see in his day, 5, 10 patients with their 10 or 20 or 30 years of profession, (and all different) and me;I see the same patient more than 53 years, therefore, I have to solve my problem, just write my orders that I need, how much I owe him and even the next ,,,,,,,,: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 10:29 a.m.

There is a phrase that lately is already touching me the co ...

There is always someone who likes herbs (not smoking, others, boring) and they see you after 10 years.

- Hello, how are you, how do you have "yours"?
- Well, tyrant, now better, I've put on this little little man to look at me and how blah blah blah
- But do you take Stevia?That is great for yours.
- No, I don't take, the truth is that looking at what I exercise and I am doing and such...
- Now, but for the sugar the stevia goes fabulous huh?
- Ahem, what do not understand that the pancreas does not work for me?That damage is not going to do me, but what happened to take it.
- Well, yourself (with a face of "unpleasant fool, I am offering you the cure of diabetes and you are so big head that you do not listen to me, because they give you").
- Come on, memories to the family

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 11:04 a.m.

That you carry yours, Buag tell me a thousand times, and now more with my son, that I do not know what to answer, because this is days, to days and bad days.
And more when you know that the person who asks you comes just to say the word diabetes.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/09/2015 11:21 a.m.

Well, I long ago came out in videos recommended on YouTube "Cura de la Diabetes" XDXD And well I saw him a bit to criticize with arguments, more than I could have without seeing it, and I put a very long comment from why it is a false,And well they answered me like three people telling me that if the medicxs deceive us because they know the cure.One told me that Rockefeller had in I don't know where the cure and many barbarities.The video was that an American guy took a group of people with diabetes to a retireOthers, I was putting black because there are people who do not know what diabetes is and starts commenting that this is real, then there are others who say they had diabetes and doing what this man says have been cured.
What I mean is that there are many use and scoundrels.I these things like people who sell you reverse diabetes denounced them.

Again I saw some desserts for diabetics and contacted the person, who said he was a doctor, I don't remember very well, really, and sent me an email where I tried to convince me of the cure.

Hallucino with these unpresentables

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/09/2015 11:45 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Heartless people and who want to take advantage of others, are disgusting, the worst of the worst, in addition to not helping, they take out the money and unfair people, we would have to hang them by the ears!X (

fer's profile photo
fer
10/09/2015 1:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

dori said:
Well a long time ago I came out in videos recommended on YouTube "Cura de la Diabetes" XDXD And well I saw it a bit to criticize with arguments, more than I could have without seeing it, and put a very long comment from why it is a false, and well they answered me like three people telling me that if the medicxs deceive us because they know the cure.One told me that Rockefeller had in I don't know where the cure and many barbarities.The video was that an American guy took a group of people with diabetes to a retireOthers, I was putting black because there are people who do not know what diabetes is and starts commenting that this is real, then there are others who say they had diabetes and doing what this man says have been cured.
What I mean is that there are many use and scoundrels.I these things like people who sell you reverse diabetes denounced them.

Again I saw some desserts for diabetics and contacted the person, who said he was a doctor, I don't remember very well, really, and sent me an email where I tried to convince me of the cure.

Hallucino with these unpresentable

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 8:24 p.m.

@dori, I am @ani and I just read your comment about "revived" that make "believe" diabetics who will be cured with "idiocy" just to create illusions and they fill their pockets !!!!!!I already have more than 53an of Diabètes and me?They do not make me silly the charlatans ......... you have to open my eyes well, please !!!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/09/2015 8:32 p.m.

Today he told me about the store of the neighborhood of a lifetime that as I could take his bag so full, he weighed on top, blair blah, blah and then for auction, also if with yours you're going enough enoughloaded.At first, I did not know what he was referring to and then I have fallen ... I think he was referring to my great brain weight compared to his, of must notice very light

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/09/2015 9:05 p.m.

False remedies are discovered right away. All cost money.
No case.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 10:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!!!!!
- With how young you are and diabetics, that's how chubby you are
- I would die diabetic, I don't know how you can click

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
10/10/2015 4:28 p.m.

remegc said:
Hello !!!!!
- With how young you are and diabetics, that's how chubby you are
- I would die diabetic, I don't know how you can click

Simple phrases of simple people, what I always say, that damage does not know!, You have to inform all people well !!

Personally, the ones I like the most are those that tell you about whether you are very diabetic or little ... :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2015 5:34 p.m.

The "good" or "bad" ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/10/2015 6:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Another one that I don't like at all and it is released by a friend every time we see each other/call is: that you have "the sugar", it makes me dynamite

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/10/2015 6:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.