{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

The nurse has to do what the medical says, nothing more.Tû talk to your medical.Apart from the complaint in writing ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2015 1:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Now in Catalonia it has been approved that nursing can prescribe...Fear gives me.I suppose they will be administrative things such as the renewal of the electronic recipe, etc.Let's see.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The last time already renewed me directly at the CAP counter ... I think they were neither nurses! ... In fact, much better, because for a thing that is chronic and that it does not change almost a year toAnother, with being efficient, already satisfied myself !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/21/2015 11:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I already strips and the needles are guided by the nurse (the doctor nothing).Thus, at Catalonia you have to be lucky, I also guidance the nurse of my family doctor (he does not control me, the endocrine of the hospital does) like this k flipa !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/21/2015 6:12 p.m.

When I changed the measurement needles I had the Cap nurse, who knows absolutely nothing about my diabetes pork as I have said they control it elsewhere.(Less I have had no problems ...)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/21/2015 6:15 p.m.

Let's see what I am on the next visit, I suppose that it will be better than the 10 ball needles in a latex glove that they gave me in August...

DiabetesForo
09/21/2015 7:38 p.m.

Well ... I am a diabetic and nurse (I remind you that it is a university diploma) that dispenses the needles are nursing assistants and most do not know how to distinguish between a type 1 diabetes ... eye and I have companions that areSpectacular, but you don't have to go very far to see the ignorance about diabetes. This tomorrow I went to the digestive and tells me: "Then to you the bomb that begins to infuse you more insulin when it detects that you are at 120 ...... ". And of course you already explain that I hope it was already a closed circuit measurement-infusion. I have had many problems when they give me strips, now also for my daughter who also has diabetes.He told me not to become obsessed with looking at him.That this is a chronic disease, and sometimes I have been crying from rage and lack of understanding, and of course I love to prick my fingers and prick my daughter.
And what nursing receBecause your head hurts, I cannot put a sad paracetamol if the doctor has not signed it!There is professional intrusion ... but I don't want to be a doctor.

beti's profile photo
beti
09/21/2015 9:50 p.m.

Hi @beti! Well, my apologies in advance if something said here has offended you, it is not the intention!, Knows what you explain about how little it is understood, but apart from that, and with your experience, surely you also have some funny situation, tell it !!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/21/2015 10:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am from the TMB bouquet and true that in the health world, no one, or doctors (that are not endocrine) have no idea what diabetes is.Sad.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/21/2015 10:56 p.m.

kraken said:
to see what I am on the next visit, I suppose it will be better than the 10 ball needles put in a latex glove that they gave me in August...

10 needles put you in a latex glove?How long and ...?I can't find the words, really.

Can you know where you are Kraken?

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 12:26 a.m.

I am Catalan, that lately it is very frowned upon hahahahaha !!I have to say that the poor nurse was not to blame, if enough needles do not reach her because she can, and as it was August, because she could give me 10. Nor did she have a sad about to put them, because she caught a glove oflatex and put them there to give them.Luckily I only use a needle by Boli, in addition to that I have already chosen to buy a box in the pharmacy to have a case...The truth is that with the theme of the cuts they give everything to droppers, except the glucometers, which have given me two in a year because they are given by the manufacturer of the strips of course.

Beti, thank you for contributing your experience, I also tell you that if I have offended the member me, it was not the intention.

As Fer says, let's resume the humor tone of this thread and tell us some of the fat that has happened to you !!

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 9:33 a.m.

kraken said:
I am Catalan, which is very badly seen hahahahaha !!I have to say that the poor nurse was not to blame, if enough needles do not reach her because she can, and as it was August, because she could give me 10. Nor did she have a sad about to put them, because she caught a glove oflatex and put them there to give them.Luckily I only use a needle by Boli, in addition to that I have already chosen to buy a box in the pharmacy to have a case...The truth is that with the theme of the cuts they give everything to droppers, except the glucometers, which have given me two in a year because they are given by the manufacturer of the strips of course.

Beti, thank you for contributing your experience, I also tell you that if I have offended the member me, it was not the intention.

As Fer says, let's resume the humor tone of this thread and tell us some of the fat that has happened to you !!

No Kraken, you are not badly seen.Let's not confuse a part with the totality.

It is incredible that there are money to manifest, embassies and other monsergas and there are no money for hospitals, pharmacies and other social issues.I'm not going to continue anymore because I warm up

You are right, you have to continue with the humorous tone of the thread, it hurts that I have nothing to tell or at least remember :-)

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 10:20 a.m.

Thanks for the comments !!I have left with this thread of laughter. For me the best thing is "but do you click insulin ??? Well then you are very diabetic!"Jijiji "You don't imagine how much ...." The other day they brought us to work three boxes from Miguelitos de la Roda !!!!The bad thing is that I am also celiac and I cannot eat them even if I put an extra bowling bowl. And endure the whole holy the monothem that how rich the Miguelitos and what a shame that you cannot eat them ... and I lying. "If the Miguelitos do not attract my attention "lie pig !!!!I was a "jar" that I had left alone :)) :))

beti's profile photo
beti
09/22/2015 11:39 a.m.

One of the good .. how lucky, you do not fattens, as you burn sugar with insulin ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/22/2015 11:44 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Beti I have said that, once, when they insist a lot that you try or eat something, I tell you that I don't like it, that it doesn't catch my attention or simply fattens:-P

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/22/2015 11:51 a.m.

gala said:
one of the good .. how lucky, you do not fat, how do you burn sugar with insulin ...

What a great comment !!!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

This must be connected with that when you are eating something to recover from a descent, which they tell you, "as you are putting on! But you do not fix it by clicking on you?" .... Yes, of course, to end up dead at all ... Hahaha

Aaaaix!, Ignorance, how bad it is !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/22/2015 12:57 p.m.

fer said:
The last time I already renewed it directly at the CAP counter ... I think they were neither nurses! ... In fact, much better, because for aThing that is chronic and that does not change almost year to another, with being efficient, I already comforted myself !!!;)
Fer I am New and I have diagnosed diabetes 1 with 57 yearsHe gave me for a month so that he does not have to be every 15 days and told me that when I have the well -controlled treatment that will not be so much.My question is whether this is true or I will have to be looking at the glucose before and after each meal. Sorry for this roll and thank you very much.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 2:25 p.m.

Well, I feel disgusted @ alicia, but as a rule we always continue to do it and even some more than before and after meals.
, that one day, 2, 3 do not do it because nothing happens but what ends up is that you will feel the need to know how you are to be calm because unfortunately this are not mathematical and even if you do the same,Comas the same and you click the same you will not be the same, here we have a saying, 2+2 are not = 4, one day you get 3 and another 6 ...
Your question what you don't know, without telling you that that's what the forum is for

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/22/2015 4:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hi @aliciaalicia, for the theme of Diabetes Lada, I recommend you read these issues, and ask what you want.;)

Topics related to Diabetes Lada
Link
Diabetes type lada - Experiences with diabetes • Diabetes forum
Has anyone had the straight guy, how has it evolved?I make a macrobiotic diet and exercise daily.I am 38 years old, I am very obsessed with the level of ...
Link
Diabetes Lada - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
About 20% of patients receive the diagnosis of type 2 diabetes. In some of those cases, the most precise diagnosis would be lada diabetes, too ...
Link
Lady Diagnosed Diagnosis - Hi, I'm New
Hello.I am 38 years old and have diagnosed me with lada diabetes.I still have to learn many things and know my organism, food and relationship ...
Link
new with multiple sclerosis and possible lada diabetes - Hello, I'm new
Hi, I'm new in the forum.I am not a diabetic, or at least, not officially.My entry into the forum is to ask for help, because I am a bit confused.From ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/22/2015 5:13 p.m.

gala said:
I feel
B> Alicia, but as a rule we always do it and even some more than before and after meals.
, that one day, 2, 3 do not do it because nothing happens but what ends up is that you will feel the need to know how you are to be calm because unfortunately this are not mathematical and even if you do the same,Comas the same and you click the same you will not be the same, here we have a saying, 2+2 are not = 4, one day you get 3 and another 6 ...
You ask what you don't know, without telling you that that's what the forum is for the
forum>
gala said:
Well I feel disgust @ alice, but as a rule we always continue to do it and even some more than before and after meals.
You ask what you don't know, without telling you that that's what the forum is for what the forum is
Thank you very much Gala feared this morning when the nurse told me that later it would not be so many punctures.

gala said:
Well I feel disgust @ alice, but as a rule we always continue to do it and even some more than before and after meals.
You ask what you don't know, without telling you that that's what the forum is for the
forum>

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 5:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.