{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Well today I have gone to the endocrine and have been thinking about it all day because it seems to me that today it has sneaked a lot.

A month ago I was going once or twice the nurse because I had many hypos and taught me to count rations and very well, but I started the classes and still had and corrected and today I have about two or three in a week in a week, I think I have improved but now I have it almost always high, even 200 and peak.

Well, of the hyperglycemia, nothing has told me and of the hypos 2, 3 yes and I do not know why, because I follow the diet as is, weight the food, and the doctor and nurse, who cares a lot, really, the truth, the truth,They were throwing my anger because I had those hypos, which is worth, but of the climbs they have not told me anything and the lantus has even lowered.

What has bothered me has been that the nurse told me "that is that you do not follow the diet" and I with anything I start crying and I was enduring, because sincerely this we only know it, and I have looked at him until bad andI have told him no, how impossible, that I follow her to the table, which is true because it is my health, and I have felt that they believed that they lied to them.

And then the doctor tells me that if at most, that is, I make breakfast, mid -morning, food, snack and dinner and tell me that XD is that Halucino, and as I have said "spend four hours between food and food or even5 ".And clearly, not as even half that you, but I haven't told that.It bothers me a lot that they only make us give us the talk without being right.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/28/2015 5:51 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

@Dori I am reading you and I want to encourage you, if you have done things well then keep it up and don't let them bitter the day.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 6:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are still many Medicps who do not know how this is going and they think that sermonar is part of the treatment.
That is why it is good that we start with the continuous measurement, so that they see the graphs and create it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2015 7:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And if you are 200, I do not think that Lantus is the best.
Having a 50 -to -day hypo is quite normal.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/28/2015 7:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much @aliciaalicia and @regina is that I have been freaking out because I have also seen the graphic I don't know the truth.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/28/2015 10:39 p.m.

20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

I mean the graph that comes out of glucometer measurement

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/28/2015 10:40 p.m.

Courage !!!! Dori@ do not come down that you are very young.

DiabetesForo
10/28/2015 10:45 p.m.

fer said:
to me the most bother me are not the ones that can tell me, if not the ones I have to give to explain in the airports that I carry the insulin bolis and the meterContinuous ... They look at you as a terrorist and the people around 2 palms gossiping, that is not having the minimum of privacy and making normal people feel bad.

I have been in this world for a year and I have taken a plane 10 times DSD then and once the detector has been pidered!(Everything in hand luggage, insulin is altered with the cold ... and avoid problems if you lose your suitcase).
Ah yes, my partner has made the lighter leave it was not to set the plane set up;Sometimes I think they are not aware that if I leave the clamp I take care of all the staff with the bolis, Zasca Zasca !!!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/29/2015 10:30 a.m.

Well, don't say it @kar me !!, I see myself disassembling the bolis or something worse!:)) :)) :)) :))

And by the way, if it has not yet happened to you, it is that you have been very lucky, and now that nothing happens out of the ordinary, you will see how there is a "bun" on the other side of the world, as the controls go upAnd some will touch you, but that remedy! We only have to be patient or catch the train!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
10/29/2015 10:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Karme @fer, to me and my sister in Paris (the two are diabetics) we had to disassemble everything, bolis included.And without speaking French and with a bad English we have already seen ourselves in a room for registration hahaha luckily, I have a diabetic card of the least thirty years ago where he puts the explanation in French and the woman when reading it I let me pass, but as he saysI felt observed.Now I always go out with the role of the endocrine where everything explains in English

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/29/2015 2:09 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater @fer, if I carry everything: report in 3 languages, the bolis separated, strips with their prospects and the recipes ...
What makes me laugh is that carrying all that, with what I could kill someone, my partner tells him that he has to leave the lighter, for security!

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/29/2015 2:21 p.m.

Or what is worse, why in some airports do not and others?It's like the absurdity of getting barefoot ... it's Boleo ...

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/29/2015 2:26 p.m.

In those who tell you nothing is because they have 2 fingers in front or surely they will have seen it before.
They made me leave the glycomentor once when they entered the courts, I don't know what they would think that I was going to do with it, sugar controls to everyone who caught the hall?As much as I explained it was no form, that this was an electronic device, it seems that the mobile is not because he did not tell me anything about the phone ... :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/29/2015 2:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

A few days ago we accompanied Maria to a concert, along with two more friends and her parents.To enter we passed through two security guards who inspected all the bags, which seems perfect.And I all loaded with everything from Maria, lifted to the Lantus, because it coincided at the schedule, and a bottle of water, nor did it occur to me that we could have problems in access.And I tell my husband, you will see you who ride us, the bad drink that the girl is going to happen .... Well no, no case, they asked me to remove the cap from the water bottle, and I saidTo the security, look my daughter is diabetic and I need to carry the water and covered, her answer do not worry through here and you will not have a problem ... I was not going to go with the bottle open inside the bag!We were very funny thinking about people's ignorance ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/29/2015 3:05 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@rociolinares Luckily there are people who understand it, less bad!Make the security.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
10/29/2015 4:29 p.m.

The truth is that airports give a lot.

My worst experience, in the Newark when I went to New York, apart from treating me as stinking for being "Hispanic", around 3 or 4 years of 11-S, they just lacked to put their finger in my ass...

The best in Paris, very well formed and super educated people, although in the end we took 30 minutes of clock to pass control, not for me and my pots, but because a boy fucking to deflate the balloon of Elsa de Frozen that carried mydaughter because I couldn't get on the plane.I smelled the uncle, took the knot without pricking it, folded it and gave it to my little one.

Again in Egypt I put everything in the suitcase of the diving team and opened it to me...Because they thought the diving tube was a shotgun.They saw the insulin, needles and they didn't tell me anything, although there with five euros solved almost all the "bureaucratic problems" that you could have.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2015 5:20 p.m.

@Kar me as you say, the airports sometimes is Boleo and gives a lot as they say here. At the end it all depends on the person you find yourself.
I think that if they do not explain or do not have someone close diabetic, it can happen to him

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/30/2015 3:13 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Whenever I spend a security control, I get nervous, I say you will see the one they are going to ride, but so far anything they have told me anywhere.I have always thought they would be so accustomed to seeing him that that's why they ignored.So, I am surprised by your stories, ... Let's see what happens now with the bomb that I have a trip on Tuesday

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/30/2015 4:48 p.m.

@Ele have ever told me anything at any airport, neither in the US nor in Europe.Since I have the bomb I ask me to make a manual inspection (not to go through the security arches with it) and the truth is that they have not put any problem

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/30/2015 6:20 p.m.

@Ele Quiet is said that nothing happens to go through the arch but I prefer not to happen.I have gone through countless controls and I have never gone through the arch, they have never put problems I have never had to get the medical report.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/31/2015 10:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.