{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

hahaha .... How did that obsession with your feet?I get bad when I see orthopedic shoes in pharmacies and beworsed a huge poster and put: diabetic shoes.

It seems that our feet are deorted to diabetes !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/02/2015 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks fer !!

You laugh because you have the "good" diabetes, of course anyone hahahahaha!

The other day they told me almost as you have put it, just changing a few words:

- My brother, who is your age, is made the poor dust, but it has a very bastard diabetes, sometimes it is high, sometimes bass...
- You think I have flat rate diabetes, right?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2015 10:35 a.m.

Hahahahaha

What bothers me most is that in addition to having no flat rate, what is no way to remove is the commitment of permanence, mecachis !!!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
09/02/2015 11:11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

gala said:
how much margin will give the strips to be giving glucometers every 6 months !!

In pharmacies they are sold to 50 euros and the real price would be 1 or 2 euros the box.The margin would be 5,000%.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/02/2015 12:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

fer said:
hahahahaha

What bothers me most is that in addition to having no flat rate, what is no way to remove is the commitment of permanence, mecachis !!!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

hahaha .... very good, but it's true you have good diabetes and the rest of the people who have bad diabetes, I have heard that, it is curious as people agree for the nonsense, hehehe....

aranzazuleg
09/02/2015 12:37 p.m.

Now it bothers me less but I have never liked that people manifest up whether or not I am diabetic, but we have happened to me even with couples.Typical day you eat or dinner in a restaurant and at dessert time they have to indicate the waiter "No, she can't, it's diabetic" /:) That has always bother me a lot!But well, I suppose people don't do it with bad intention

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/02/2015 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

fer said:
If I'm not mistaken, it is no longer a professionalism question (which should), if not legality, this breaches the sure LOPD.

Here is the last one, drinking some drinks with some friends, I put an extra of insulin (I was very high) and one asks me if I'm fine, I tell him that he does not worry that it is normal, after the time having fun, and it comes to meAnd he says "Do not see with the chute, no?, has you uploaded?" ... Anyway ... as if insulin were a psychotropic drug or something similar ... :)) :)) :)):)):))

That has happened to me on more than one occasion
:))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/02/2015 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

In my hospital there is an ebfermera that every time it sees me tells me to shout pelao from the hall: what the insulin bomb ???I say no, Fulanita, not, that I carry a glucose monitor (I have told him 20 times without exaggeration) and stop screaming .. well?Well, nothing that goes well with your bomb ...

The poor hear bells and does not know where.:))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/02/2015 1:16 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Jahahahahaha :)) :)) :)) :))

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
09/03/2015 11:15 p.m.

gala said:
and that of, there ... and so young ... that lady, you encourage ... totally agree haha ​​haha

dongui19's profile photo
dongui19
09/04/2015 12:06 a.m.

nigiri said:
now bothers me less but I have never liked people to manifest up whether or not I am diabetic, but come on that it has happened to me even with couples.Typical day you eat or dinner in a restaurant and at dessert time they have to indicate the waiter "No, she can't, it's diabetic" /:) That has always bother me a lot!But well, I guess people don't do it with bad intention

What do you tell me ... deeee ... after 20 years with her my mother still tells me when we eat was typical, hey do not pass .... In the end I choose to put me on the other tip of the table whenAs with my family, so he finds out less and leaves me calmer.

And once TB has happened to me exactly what you tell me, and I have answered the waiter, put put on, you put the dessert.

aranzazuleg
09/07/2015 1:13 p.m.

I start with the Dexcom every time I go to the hospital, once for a resonance, little more they put me on exposure for the whole plant.Do not hit their air.Regarding my audience, I had it ... the first time I went with the cable, overwhelmed and jumped that on that computer I could not look at it, which was in the room continues.Come on, since the air does not hit it, and they will pay it the same ... that it happened .. also as it looks so good that it was not necessary."I look so good" (if it weren't for the tests I sent her to m).
My mother also tells me about a little more, nothing will happen to you, or for a day ... or as a daughter, you need.I hate it.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/07/2015 7:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

My mother is also doing the same, he eats a little more ... but as I say no, he adds, which is what repeats me, that if he is not going to give you the descent ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/07/2015 10:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It sometimes bothers me when my sister tells me "but the other day you ate a piece of donut" in a derogatory plan, when someone offers me something.It bothers me because you know almost anything about diabetes and when I release that I can't stand it, because we eat that if you control yourself nothing

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/19/2015 11:36 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

The one that fucks me the most, so is when the woman who gives me the strips, who has no idea of ​​diabetes tells me "you click a lot huh" and I think and I also tell him that I have type 1 and I have toControl and say the same, I think it is thought that I sell them or something.I have left until crying sometimes because I gave me only three boxes and told me that I had to go every two months for them, when I have to go once a month.My mother has been arguing with her lots of times and almost everyone because it seems that looking at us is frowned upon for her or something or simply we look at it too much.

Two months ago they changed my nurse and I told her everything and hallucinated the woman, this is super nice, pleasant, he asks me how ...
I don't like playing with anyone's job but hopefully that woman does not come back,

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/19/2015 11:58 p.m.

20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Hello, because I only have a few days that I am diabetic 1 The first thing they have told me is that I have eaten many candies and I don't even like them.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2015 12:07 a.m.

And who told you that Aliciaalicia?There are people who wrap xD

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/20/2015 12:21 a.m.

A much older person is sure that they are ideas of people who lived a time when no one knew anything about diabetes.Perocclaro people should evolve and find out some things before saying bullshit.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2015 12:25 a.m.

Dori, the strips is fixed with a medical report. Discuting with those people so closed is useless.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2015 1:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina I believe that of so many complaints they have removed her from there because she always argued with someone, but if I get again if I put it because even my mother was going wrong and my mother was.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
09/20/2015 1:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.