{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

@regina, thanks for writing to me, but yes, sometimes I am very bad and I eat a piece of cake;)) they had me retained at the New York airport and they made me even the dust test for carrying the Dexcom inThe arm! The boy had a face of my God will explode at any time ...

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/30/2015 10:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello with three years of diabetes that I carry, I have heard so many the first that I remember just admitted when I made the debut, my boyfriend came to see me and the first thing he tells me, but the diabetes sticks?
I was fatal, I was to eat many sweets and they had two days without eating anything in the hospital to control myself, I suppose, I had never been hungry and he only occurred to him to come to snack coconut balls with chocolate in front of me ... butWell of that many years ago.

Then I also feel very bad because when I go to a restaurant I do not go to the sink to prick the insulin, I do it at the table, there are times that I do it so natural that not those around me realize, but people sometimesLook as if you were Yonki clearly and is that I don't feel like going to the sink to click is something natural from my life, or is people going to the sink to take a pill?

Then and this is very strong hehe
A year after being diabetic I made my first tattoo, my mother worries a lot even having the perfect healing, total that when I did it, I force myself to go to the doctor to look at it, I was inside the consultation 30 seconds and so thatHe laughed at my doctor, he told me, if the tattoo very beautiful.

HaissaPinupple's profile photo
HaissaPinupple
08/19/2015 9:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
:)) :)) :)) That is very typical!Or that of, but yours which is, the good or the bad?

That is the repeat !!Or you have the one that fattens or Adel

anicordoba's profile photo
anicordoba
08/19/2015 10:15 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) Many veryy

The one who bothers me the most is when they see you eating something sweet or a little more and they say: you can't eat that or when they stay strange when I sink or ask me, don't it hurt?ha ha ha

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/20/2015 3:16 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

I am one of those who click anywhere and also if there is someone k dares to say something offensive to me, I release a good fresh!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/23/2015 5:31 p.m.

I can't stand when they see you doing controls or telling HC rations and they tell you: "You are getting obsessed."I can't stand it.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
08/23/2015 6:52 p.m.

Or why you eat a little nothing happens to you ... or this has no sugar, you can eat it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/23/2015 7:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yessss !!!JAHAJAJAJAJA TMB This ice cream is without sugar! .. You can eat whatever you want !!!And you ... Claaaaroooooooo

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/24/2015 10:36 p.m.

gala said:
or why you eat a little nothing happens to you ... or this has no sugar, you can eat it
>
This is mythical.Come for a day, seriously ... (pork you don't shut up !!!!!)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
08/24/2015 10:38 p.m.

When I started with the continuous monitor, they told me that if I was obsessed with looking at him, that before only a few times a day ...

What did they think I bought it to me ???Ha ha ha

They should think that I had hooked me as if it were the Candy Crash or something similar ... Anyway ... better laugh!:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
08/26/2015 3:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hahaha ..... Fer you are an obsessive to look than to want to take diabetes better .... the psychologist would have to go.

Since my son is diabetic, my husband's family is milk, they ask that they take him to eat, if they buy a dessert without sugar, etc.And fuck I was diabetic when I married and nobody offered me anything, as if I weren't diabetic and only my son was.
And then there is my boss who has given him to look at the yellow press and is always teaching me devices that just resolve diabetes, and when I tell him it is not real, he tells me that I am negative and skeptical.
And it will not realize that I suffer the TB disease and that if something new had come out, I would take it before my son?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/28/2015 11:51 a.m.

If from Duera everything looks much easier !!!

It is what has little known the day to real day and the reality of diabetes, in short, patience! That surely they do it love !!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
08/28/2015 1:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Jolin had forgotten this thread.I am laughing all the time I was looking at what you had written ha, haha, a.What I like the most when they cache because I have not wanted to go through the arch and touch the dexcom and look at him as saying this, and then the bomb haha, haha ​​and when I show them the catheter they already pass ha, haha, a.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2015 3:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

artories said:
come a little humor, I start.

Health personnel:
- "You can make a completely normal life."
- "This is heals at most 10 years."
- "debut" (I hate this, I always try to say that I have been diagnosed, not that "I have debuted").

People:
- "You can't eat sugar, right?"
- "I know a diabetic to catch his drunkenness and nothing happens."

hahaha is true!The drunkards have told me a lot, and also about:
-Of course you are so sweet .....
- Oh I had a friend who amputated a finger.
- I couldn't prick if I had what you have.(To which I always have to answer the same thing: - If you were life in it you would do it and period.)
- That doing diet or pills is there?
-Uy I couldn't with what I like sweet!

Jessicagr's profile photo
Jessicagr
08/30/2015 10:55 p.m.

Diabética desde año 2000/ bomba desde 2010.

Recently, talking to a neighbor tells me: "Hey, I have learned that Alberto (another neighbor), who have diagnosed him with diabetes, but that he has it very strong, not like yours ..."

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
09/01/2015 7:56 a.m.

hahahaha ... and what diabetes does your neighbor have?Don't tell me, from those who amputate fingers!sure!ha ha ha.....

It also seems that those who have little less diabetes that we have for us to be able to click and do not realize that you are able to click on you do not have another one.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/01/2015 9:30 a.m.

Today, when some holiday curro compis and seeing me so thin, one of them has released me: "Uh, hopefully I would touch me a diabetes a couple of months, to stay as well as you."And it has sat me badly ... I have put such a face of disgust that he is going to remember until he dies.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/01/2015 8:06 p.m.

hahahahaha.Thank you for having a great time, I attest to all the comments, I have suffered all Ajjajajaa.
Now yes, I take out the whole game to my illness, I cake me in the analytics, I always enter the first, I tell you that I have diabetes and I am fasting, to what they pass me running Jijijiji.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
09/01/2015 10:20 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

I find this thread a lot of fun, not everything will be to count rations.I have been told almost all those that you have counted.I am going to put a couple of things that have happened to me lately related to the freestyle because the phrases of a lifetime have already put them:

Conversation 1
- What is it?A nicotine patch?(Showering after doing sports anywhere)
- No, it is a glucose sensor (silence..
- Ah, and with that you don't have to prick?
- In the fingers not, insulin yes (...... I cri ... Cri ... Cri .... ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
- Look you see, this is the graph of the whole day.
- Ahhhhh !!But now you are very high?(Inquisitor look)
- Yes, because I just played sports.
- Well, my grandmother when I was high, she was going to walk
- Ok, okay, rest kid.

Conversation 2 (visit with my header doctor yesterday)
- How do you carry diabetes?
- Well, now I have put the sensor in my arm and it helps me a lot
- Chick!(To the nurse) Have you seen this?What happened!
Case 1: The nurse is over 40 years old: - Ah yes, I have already put several (with a view of contempt, in reality she has no fucking idea of ​​how she works and that's why she hates you)
Case 2: The nurse is under 40: - Wing!(For making the doctor the doctor, but without greater interest)
- I do well, I see trends, I can get reports, history, estimated glycosilada....
- Ok, ok, but...What did you come to?
- Let's see if you could change the strips for the optium and thus could use more functions of the reader, such as the Bolus calculator, etc.
- Ah no!Here we have the strips that the auction wins, that goes like this.

By the way, I have changed the glucometer One Touch Ultraeasy that I have new (I have used it 6 months), for the One Touch Verio, which is practically the same.How much margin will give the strips to be giving glucometers every 6 months !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2015 9:33 a.m.

@kraken, I have to say that with this thread I have laughed a lot! Although I have loved the two cases that you have explained, I have felt very identified!:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Sometimes the nurses put a lotMonitor, and after a while, when he returned with the results of an analytical, he began to give me unconnected advice on diabetes and even some wrong, poor ... when he noticed my face, he ended up saying something like, "... well ..., you have to know a lot, so take care of yourself, especially your feet! ": -J

fer's profile photo
fer
09/02/2015 9:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.