{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Pochola, but you can give yourself some taste from time to time with a dessert, if you tell rations and you get fast ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2015 4:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I can't erase the previous message, Pochola, but I see you read you in other issues that you know about the subject :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2015 5:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

That does not hurt!According to day k gives me!I don't know if it's somatic or that ... but sometimes horrors hurts when I inject the insulininsulin.
It gives me so much anger the ignorance of the people ..., it is not his fault ... but if you don't know about the subject, shut up!("You" precisely, you will not teach me anything new about diabetes !!!)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/24/2015 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anna do you mean the lantus?Sometimes I did see the stars when putting it although in my case you notice that by injecting it slowly it almost never hurt.The novorapid the truth that nothing hurts when I am injecting ...

@beti I suppose people tell you those things to encourage you but I understand you perfectly, sometimes I also feel bad that they think when they don't really know what this disease is and everything that entails.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/24/2015 7:42 p.m.

Already, like when you have had a dondy and then you have a rebound to father and very my lord (of the 400 and ...) and you are made a pot and tell you: but what hurts you?Nothing, nothing hurts but I am shit, so difficult is it to be understood that I don't hurt anything, I have a scrambled body and the only thing that I want is to be lying?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/24/2015 7:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

One that I can't with her is: "Do you have a lot of diabetes?"
And when I answer that I am an insulin -dependent (this is when I say the ones that are punctured) always say: ahhhh then you have a lot

jmanhuer's profile photo
jmanhuer
07/25/2015 1:25 a.m.

Diabético tipo 1 , desde los 15 años. Lantus & humalog

But a lot, a lot !!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2015 6:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

All :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2015 3:04 p.m.

When they ask me, do you have sugar?I always tell you according to the time sometimes much sometimes ... and they don't know what to answer hahaha

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/26/2015 12:52 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

rafach said:
When they ask me do you have sugar?I always tell you according to the time sometimes much sometimes ... and they don't know how to answer hahaha

Hahaha

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/27/2015 11 a.m.

A situation that I hate a lot is to be at airports passing security controls, I remember an anecdote just after the 11S of NY, I had to travel to Seattle and at the same boarding door there was additional control.

The safety in English: "It has something sharp in the handbag?"
I (I understood half) said: "No."

Then they made me open the bag and when he saw the bolis and the needles inside, the security almost launches a red alert ... he had to consult the superior, and while everyone was passing my behind me looking at me as if he had aBomb ... After a while, the superior gave me authorization to get on the plane ...

I was walking with the rest of the people for the "finger" towards the doors of the plane, and suddenly, the hysterical security is heard behind and running "myster!", "Mister !!" ... I wanted to melt ...

He tells me: "What is your seat number?"
Me: "24D, thanks for the discretion, majete !!!"

Anyway ... go by plane with diabetes and be discreet, a challenge !!!, whoever gets it, to say it!;)

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/27/2015 11:37 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It happened to me a long time ago in the control of a plane that carried a paper in English signed by my endo where it was explained that I had diabetes and needed the bolis, needles, etc.And the aunt of the Civil Guard that was in the control told me not to happen.When I explained it to me that she did not have to trust me or why knowing English ...

Anyway, no comments.In the end it was resolved with a little good will from his superior, which seems to have some light.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/27/2015 11:57 a.m.

"Diabetes?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/27/2015 12:12 p.m.

That civil guard was a CO list .... Jones, but ready.

I have not had problems in any trip, the truth is that I have passed with the greatest peace of mind.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/27/2015 12:15 p.m.

As you touch some cazurro, and liado, that's why if you don't ask me I don't say anything.
Things to use (bolis, glucometer, dexcom receiver ..) in the bag just like the mobile and the entire bag to the scanner tray and behind the suitcase.They have never told me anything, nor did it even in Spain, once they sent me to open my suitcase shortly from the 11m that I went to Malaga but because I did not realize and put scissors in the suitcase and very beautiful by the way !!:))
And I pass through the arc with the dexcom and I don't say anything, the less you say, the less Lios

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/27/2015 3:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

We were also held in the Aoropuerto de Paris for the syringes. And we could not climb to the plane until the commander did not give permission.Then without problems, but they make you feel like a criminal ...
There would have to be another solution to this issue, at least a clear regulation that tells us what to do ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/27/2015 3:59 p.m.

It is that you are not comprehensive.
Keep in mind that if you click someone 237485834737263485838 times with an insulin ball you can kill him, boredom but kill him.
Luckily we don't click on a knife ...

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/27/2015 9:13 p.m.

rafach said:
Well, to me in the pharmacy and doctor... etc gives me a lot like saying some diabetics.It doesn't affect me at all.I never hide to prick or measure myself or anything.I am diabetic not a murderer.

I start not hiding and I am diabetic for years.What catches my attention is that in my whole life I only saw once to a woman to click in public.It makes me so strange to see anyone

jmanhuer's profile photo
jmanhuer
07/28/2015 10:12 a.m.

Diabético tipo 1 , desde los 15 años. Lantus & humalog

I have had more problems to climb some juices and 4 cookies than by the needles :)).

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/28/2015 11:38 a.m.

jmanhuer said:
rafach said:
Well me in the pharmacy and doctor... etc gives me a lot like saying some diabetics.It doesn't affect me at all.I never hide to prick or measure myself or anything.I am diabetic not a murderer.

I start not hiding and I am diabetic for years.What catches my attention is that in my whole life I only saw once to a woman to click in public.It makes me so strange to see anyone

Well, if you come for Albacete and see someone do it in front of the people without cutting off me to be hahahaha.

There are times that I even have fun to see the people who look at me thinking ... what will be doing?Although most of the time in doing so naturally, anyone does not even realize.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/28/2015 7:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.