{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

regina said:
but will be very proud of you with how handsome and how ready you are!:)

Thanks @regina, you are a sun !!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
07/09/2015 11:36 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ha ha ha.Well, nothing really bothers me, it's what there is.If it is true that people allow them to give their opinion and get to have no idea what they are talking about.I will open another thread, fun things that diabetes have brought you !!!!

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/09/2015 4:06 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

Not one.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/09/2015 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahaaaaa, roar, if the same thing happens to me .., what is said funny, I find nothing ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/09/2015 11:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I'm thinking .... Jijiji
At the beginning of debuting 3 months or I traveled to Amsterdam with my sisters and we were looking for a DND bridge, the lights of many bridges followed by a channel are seen.(I started seeing lucecitas ... I comment, and one of my sisters tells me "This must be the bridge !!!" I happened esk was 34 !!! I saw lucecitas and little more hahaha! Some laughs we hit us after.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/11/2015 11:39 p.m.

Hello, how good you came to my birthday!

Hey I bring you some cake?
No thanks is that I can't, I have diabetes.
Ahh if I forgot that you are diabetic, but the same is not going to kill you!
Not really not.
Come come to my birthday and you're not going to eat cake, don't put a edge ehhh either.

Pure Truth Egoism :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/12/2015 3:03 p.m.

Hello.

I usually drink coffee with colleagues before starting the day ... almost always with saccharin (the waitress already knows me) and sometimes I ask for sugar (the dexcom whistling down), and it is broken (I obviously have not told him that I am a diabetic) with a astonishment face ... and when I ask for coffee with milk, with saccharin ... and a croasant (Joer, simply because I feel like it or I will make an effort shortly and I do not need a fast climb, and honestly the sugarI no longer sweeten me ... sometimes I give sugar to upload it rapidillo and then the saccharin to sweeten) ... is that it gives a dizziness :)

Ahhhh, it is not that it is a phrase, but also go to the pharmacy to ask for "your things" (especially in a town where everyone knows you, or almost all), and they begin to say high that if insulinas, that if you throw, that if these pills ... Well, the truth, I do not make me anything, they should be more discreet, much more.It may seem exaggerated, but I think that in pharmacies there should be individual counters, such as when you are going to vote ... I do not have to find out that the lady next door has fungi where you will know, nor the other is from Cagalera (orI hear), neither the other with hemorrhoids, nor another has to find out that I am diabetic if I do not want to say it.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/12/2015 6:57 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000!K well about the saccharin with the pasta ... I do it to snack or have breakfast even after a copious meal with its ice cream or cake dessert and ask for my coffee with saccharin (so I save that sugar and sulked less!)They look at you with a face in plan ... and now after everything I zampo, it asks me saccharin ... 8-}

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/12/2015 7:25 p.m.

Paul also bothers me a lot that they say it high, I even in the hospital when I am doing analysis say "that diabetics" or "diabetic patients passing", jolin I have never heard "I have heard" those of cancer, those of cancer, those of cancer,Pass, or patients with AIDS are passing and neither patients with hepatitis, room 3 ... or when I was admitted, the auxiliary came in saying "diabetics food" either heard the food of the cancerous or hepatitic or rheumatic ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/12/2015 10:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

yaaa, then they say we have the right to diagnostic secret ..,
In pharmacies and hospitals they should be totally discreet, for that they are professionals, or they should be ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/12/2015 11:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

If I am not mistaken, it is no longer a question of professionalism (which I should), if not legality, this breaches the LOPD sure.

Here is the last one, drinking some drinks with some friends, I put an extra of insulin (I was very high) and one asks me if I'm fine, I tell him that he does not worry that it is normal, after the time having fun, and it comes to meAnd he says "Do not see with the chute, no?, has you uploaded?" ... Anyway ... as if insulin were a psychotropic drug or something similar ... :)) :)) :)):)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/13/2015 7:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, to me in the pharmacy and doctor... etc gives me a lot like saying some diabetics.It doesn't affect me at all.I never hide to prick or measure myself or anything.I am diabetic not a murderer.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/13/2015 1:42 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Already, but there are still many prejudices about diabetes that we don't have to endure
In addition, as Fer says, it is not legal to publish what you have.
Very good about the chute, fer, hahaaa, to have told him that if he wanted a little.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/13/2015 2:01 p.m.

I am not ashamed either, but I do not understand why they call to put the queue of the analyzes say: diabetic patients put the tail and others say: patients cited at 8:00 to the tail, why they do not say rheumatic patients toThe tail, patients with tail cancer ....
Diabetics food, why not hepatitic food?
And in the school of course it was the diabetic girl,
On the excursions, it could be said to any teacher that it was not mine, the diabetics in which bus is going, I never heard the leukemic has climbed?(A partner who unfortunately died with 14 years)
And of course my mother was the mother of the diabetic girl, regina almost certainly sounds to you ..
And I say that my parents named me for something, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/13/2015 2:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, if I agree that it is wrong.But come on, it is something that brings me up.There will be things that bother me that another of the same, but is in particular the truth is that I had not even raised.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/13/2015 3:25 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Medical data are confidential.Not respecting that confidentiality is a cause of dismissal.If every time they step on your rights, you will have few friends, but they will respect you.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/13/2015 4:07 p.m.

Gala, I have not had that feeling of discrimination, people have never told me the diabetics, I tell you that when I made a diabetic I was already 14 years old and went to the institute the following year, come on that I did not make excursions and if I did any,(I do not remember) my teachers did not even know that it was diabetic, I left the hospital controlling me alone.

But it gives me that with my son it will be as you say, I hope he does not feel bad, and that by fooling like that he does not feel different from the rest.We will have to give self -esteem for a tube and somewhat of strength to face it with humor and passage.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/20/2015 9:49 a.m.

Now it is different because all the kids know a diabetic partner, but others have other things and they are all called by name.
My daughter never put that label, the other way around, they said that Nubca became bad ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/20/2015 5:55 p.m.

Well, apart from the typical "this is not so serious, worse would be a cancer. Or, well you didn't like the sweet." Girl because you look better than ever. "What bothers me the most is me isThe little that others know about this disease.

With my respect for celiacs, all restaurant cards are for celiac or vegetarians, never nothing without sugar (in fact I go out with light can sodas of the landowner, at night, to have some drinks), at first the people freak outThey are now accustomed.

In restaurants I have to ask everything, give a thousand explanations and when they seem that they have already understood me take out the dish with well decorated with caramel from Modena.
: ((Yes, they tell you, well your dessert no. Grrr that Rabia gives me that. Well make a cake or dessert without sugar, that gluten without you, or carrot for the most echo. Once in a good restaurantThey took out a dessert that looked like the gods and put it in front of me, and I: this is not for me.Of course, it has only happened to me once in 4 years).

And in my house, sometimes they forget that I am a diabetic, because I make such a normal life (yes, based on a lot of effort), that I miss some mimite, (at first everyone stuck to accompany me for a walk, andMy husband cut himself more with what he ate in front of me, who killed me envy), now I have the house that is a constant temptation, and if I say a walk, more than one whistled ... hehehe (not always, too, too, too, too, too, too, tooIt must be said).

And regarding what others say, it brings it to Pairo.I carry the Dexcom on the arm, and I punctuate me.At first I went to the bathroom, but some gave me so much disgust, it was very little hygienic, so whoever looks.I am a superdiabetic.8->

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/24/2015 12:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

The phrase that I hate the most about the diabetes of my daughter who started with 9 years is "do not worry if the children get used to everything", "it is better that it happens since childhood than it gets used to it" ... well ... well ... well ... wellIt is better that it has never happened to him, but already put one thing that he accepts it and it is resigned that there is no other and another that is better, I was diagnosed with diabetes at age 21 and all those that I have been able to enjoy without being tiedto watches or rations. And less likely to have complications less years with diabetes because as much as you take care there are always variables that escape our control.Or when the typical phrase of "if it does not hurt", "it is a very small needle does not complain", ... Look yes, children love to puncture and have no right to complain. This is about speaking with enlightenedIt is priceless ...

beti's profile photo
beti
07/24/2015 4:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.