{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Taking sports with others who know that you are diabetic, you realize that it will give you a hypo and take sugar or anything else to recover and tell you jokingly: "Eh!, It is not worth doping !!", "So it doesn't surprise me that you win ... "

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2015 11:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You could write a book ...
With about 8 years they asked me when I would be blind.With 15 a doctor of more than 50 told me that my heart was sure that it was much worse than his for my diabetes (that took a written complaint of my mother, imagine my crying).With 14 years, the educator told me that I took care of me or would not reach 20 without suffering a heart attack ... of course the best way to motivate.
The pediatrician of my children, who loves as a pediatrician, every time we ask for my diabetes and tell him well.And he always answers that my children need me many healthy and strong years ... it makes me a bad body.In the end I will have to say.
At the Pilar festivities, a policeman saw me by clicking insulin and told me that there I couldn't prick, I told him that it was insulina and told me that it didn't matter what I was getting ...
On imaginary diabetic friends they drink a lot and that nothing happens and that if I don't drink it is because I am a soda I have a million ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/27/2015 12:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ha ha ha.... that of the police has been very good.

To me, doctors have asked me the question: and do you click ??

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/27/2015 2:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What certain many of them Jiji there is one that is not what they said but what they did.I have been testing different ways to climb the hypos, especially carrying something in the bag, an era tried cookies (but they crumbled), other sugar mills (but the bag was broken in my bag), and a sweet season I used jelly bears (I don't knowWho told me that 8 Gomola bear were 1 ration), and in an hip they saw me eat jelly bears, and that you do not know that they give me in my next birthday?A half kilo bag of jelly bears!As if I had to eat them always: -w

valky's profile photo
valky
06/28/2015 12:43 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Today with my endrocrine:
- "Well, and that you know that we must not lose the hope of a cure, it is said that in about 5 years they will begin to obtain results and ..."
Me: "Well, they are still with the mice"
(A silence is made)
Me: "And what do you think of free freestyle?"

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/03/2015 2:16 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/03/2015 8:48 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am with Road, what fucks me the most, is that they tell you about cancer is worse.I prefer to fight for my life than not having life imprisonment.

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
07/03/2015 4:32 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Tica !!!A police officer catches my attention for clicking and I claimed you that day I end up in the barracks.
Esk I lack it !!!Between clicking and breastfeeding in public k they don't touch the uewbs k they sing the 40 !!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/03/2015 4:35 p.m.

I had to explain to the refrigerator of my town that my daughter sold the ice cream without problem, that there were times when they had been very good.
I think he understood hahaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/06/2015 11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The phrase that I hate is: I don't know how you do it ... I couldn't ... impossible

Yes of course ... I am cool to have diabetes.They asked me if I wanted it and said if please ... and put me that bad that you have to puncture ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2015 10:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

One that I will remember, when I was in the newly diagnosed hospital, my father entered through the door: "Son, don't worry, if you have to go to the United States to operate ... leave!", More than hateThe phrase is that I remember her with love and it is very funny for the situation and lack of knowledge of the moment !!!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/08/2015 11:06 a.m.

As I answer to the phrase of Tica: Yes, if you could .. As you touch you don't have another friend ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/08/2015 3:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Fer, what nice your father :-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
07/08/2015 3:49 p.m.

In my face, anyone has never told me anything inappropriate, or family, or friends, even doctors, it has to do that appeared with me with 20 years, being very athlete and measuring 1.90.

But online if all the people who apology for conformism and that diabetes are not a disease, which is a superson life and that you can do everything you want, get on the Everest to the Pata Pata Cojaor cross the desert as if nothing.And above all, you have to accept that it is forever.And let's not waste time since a cure will never come out, etc ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/08/2015 5:55 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

To me of the condition, it also makes me very funny .., of course, conditioning it is ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 6:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

roar said:

Fer, what nice your father:-)

If you care as the one that most happens to you that it offers me all kinds of ultra-duty desserts and when I tell you that I don't thank you, it still asks me if I'm not hungry!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/08/2015 6:31 p.m.

But it will be very proud of you with how handsome and how ready you are!:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2015 7:05 p.m.

This theme is fun ... you just have to search the memories.I would be about 13 years old, to a lot of sport and was thin.I sign up for a swimming course and a somewhat older girl than I told me .... John I had diabetes and be as detained as you .....

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2015 9:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

People are not really aware of what happens to us!And to apply is useless
I have tried even with health people but nothing!

The "Uff could not" hate the punctures "I would like to answer, because you hope to die and ready!
If they go from the stick (it is nothing!) I would go in Cafre Catastrophistas of the roll I will die young or something or how many elders you know with type 1 diabetes (few people around me know someone apart from me! Jijijiji).
And according to the day k caught me jump and how!Jakajaja

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/09/2015 12:53 a.m.

anna said:
people really are not aware of what happens to us!And to apply is useless
I have tried even with health people but nothing!

Totally agree, people do not know exactly what it is, it confuses the diabetes, the penalty is that most of the TB health personnel ignore it, I still argue with the nurse in my neighborhood to give me sugar strips.
And when you are 14 years old they are splendid, poor child has diabetes but daughteraaa, as soon as you have 30 you seem to ask them for whim, they do not realize that you need the same as when you were 14 years old.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/09/2015 10:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.