{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

I do not like that they do a drama but I recognize that I do not like it either when they get iron and they tell you that today it is easy to control and that I can make a life like any "normal" person .........

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/06/2017 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The "poor thing" bothers me, it generates a lot of anger like him, "the diabetic" does anyone say the cancer?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/06/2017 1:59 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Well, .., asthmatic, allergic, celìaco, diabetic .. Without drama it is like that.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2017 5:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have lost a lot of weight with diabetes and one day my monitor from Pilates was, which is aware, wondering how I was going.
The fact is that another partner, without knowing anything, tells me 'I would like to be as thin as you.How do you do it? '
I felt so bad that without thinking I released him: 'If you want to give you the diabetes.'
I know that I passed, but between that and those who tell me to eat more and I will see how fattening, I can't ...

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
12/10/2017 10:20 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Yesterday I went to the health center.The nurse's comments could not be more unfortunate ... he is a "good uncle", I think he didn't even realize what he was saying or who told him ...

- (Nurse): I think that diabetes is one of the worst diseases that there is ... I would be what I could happen to me ...
- (I): mmm ... already .....
- (E): It must be horrible, not being able to eat, be hungry ... I would take it fatal ...
- (AND): ... @-)
- (E): And then, the subject of exercise: you have to do it but be careful, you do not pass because it can give you a hypoglycemia ...
- (AND): .... :-?
- (E): And worst of all, it's not like a flu, you know that in 5 days it happens to you ... This is for life ...
-(Y): @-) @-) @-) @-) (Is this man aware of everything he is telling me ????)
- (E): And the logical thing is to end depression, because that has to change the character yes or yes ... one has to end up being sad day after day ...

And so for a long time.The truth is that it seemed so out of place, but so out of place, that I left there with a laughter attack.I ended up saying that sometimes these types of diseases make you rethink your life from another point of view, and one will learn to value small moments of happiness that previously went unnoticed.

In the end...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 9:36 a.m.

Well, what makes me bad is the "goodism" of the politically correct.As @"regina" says, without drama ... I am and will be .... for the rest of my life, the allergic, celiac and diabetics.A person with diabetes is diabetic, it can already be the most beautiful, the smartest, the most successful in the neighborhood, but my condition that defines and determines will be diabetics.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/22/2017 11:07 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Amélie" I have lived that situation several times, especially with the dexcom ... comments like the ones you have put and questions of the style "With that you put the insulin, no?" ... hahahaha ... I think, poor people, they want to know, but they don't arrive and make incredible films ... I like the approach you give, I have also laughed more than pissed off!=)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2017 11:50 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
@"amélie" that situation I have lived on several occasions, especially with the dexcom ... comments like those you have put and questions of the style "with that you put the insulinNo? "... hahahaha ... I think, poor people, they want to know, but they don't arrive and make incredible films ... I like the approach you give him, I have also laughed more than pissed off!=)

We had to gather in a book all these wonderful moments lived, publish them with a "clumsy and awkward -type title in the world of diabetes" and allocate the profits (which would be many :))) to find a cure ...
Yes, it is better to take it like this :)););

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 12:14 p.m.

But, what a clumsy nurse !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2017 2:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

amélie said:
yesterday I went to the health center.The nurse's comments could not be more unfortunate ... he is a "good uncle", I think he didn't even realize what he was saying or who told him ...

- (Nurse): I think that diabetes is one of the worst diseases that there is ... I would be what I could happen to me ...
- (E): It must be horrible, not being able to eat, be hungry ... I would take it fatal ...
- (E): And then, the subject of exercise: you have to do it but be careful, you do not pass because it can give you a hypoglycemia ...
- (E): And worst of all, it's not like a flu, you know that in 5 days it happens to you ... This is for life ...
- (E): And the logical thing is to end depression, because that has to change the character yes or yes ... one has to end up being sad day after day ...

And so for a long time.The truth is that it seemed so out of place, but so out of place, that I left there with a laughter attack.I ended up saying that sometimes these types of diseases make you rethink your life from another point of view, and one will learn to value small moments of happiness that previously went unnoticed.

Anyway ...

I've been miscalculing for a while ...
: (((
This uncle as a clinical psychologist would have no price, my mother !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2017 4 p.m.

sigsauer said:
amélie said:
yesterday I went to the health center.The nurse's comments could not be more unfortunate ... he is a "good uncle", I think he didn't even realize what he was saying or who told him ...

Anyway ...

I've been miscalculing for a while ...
: (((
This uncle as a clinical psychologist would have no price, my mother !!

All a jewel ................. :))

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 4:40 p.m.

I have another ... "Ah but the potatoes have no sugar, you can eat that?" .. potatoes, bread, pasta, rice .. are carbohydrates ... what goes up is food with sugar or carbohydrates.. There is muuucha misinformation ...

Anabel23's profile photo
Anabel23
12/31/2017 2:45 a.m.

Speaking of misinformation .... they ask me ... I insulin thus small your son takes her in pills or already took out a syrup !!!!!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/31/2017 2:55 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
speaking of misinformation .... they ask me ... the insulin thus small your son takes her in pills or already took out a syrup !!!!!!

=)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/31/2017 7:24 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Very good examples.:)It bothers me when they tell me "oh, poor ... if I had to do all that (for injections and measurements) it would be impossible" ... and I think ... if, of course.

Pilar Vendrell's profile photo
Pilar Vendrell
01/13/2018 4:59 p.m.

Pilar V.

dani76 said:
bothers me the "poor", it generates a lot of anger like him, "the diabetic" does anyone say the cancer?

We would have to agree and stop saying I am or is.I have or have diabetes.We end up incorporating it to being.As if it were a constituent of Nurstra existence.It will be conditioning, but it is not constituent.And get out of that "poor ..." that comes to us.One thing is to take care of yourself and another stay in the complaint, as all those phrases or tragic behaviors tell us.
It has helped me a lot to be able to laugh at myself and disdort.I read many people here with a sense of humor.That's very good

Pilar Vendrell's profile photo
Pilar Vendrell
01/13/2018 7:57 p.m.

Pilar V.

- Fuck, a glycosilada 6.4.

Da Vinci's profile photo
Da Vinci
01/14/2018 1:05 a.m.

Diabetes sticks?
His son is handsome because handsome and healthy everything was not going to touch him
Diabetics cannot have children
The truth is that there are comments to give and give away

Jess's profile photo
Jess
01/21/2018 4:44 a.m.

The other day they tell me.I also have diabetis (I like football) and in my family almost all, I have had relatives who have died from diabetis and others who have had amputations.Say that if ma'am, that's dares.:))

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/21/2018 11 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

I love the diabetes vignettes by strips, with this I have laughed a good time !!!:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
01/31/2018 1:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.