{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

wave said:
... prohibit me to insulin in the work dining room because it smells (they are doctors, laboratory work) or because "it is ugly" (I repeat: doctors)....

@Wave I have left and share most of the situations that you have commented, but I have stayed with the latter, that of the doctors ... If any collective should be sensitive, it is this, without a doubt !!!

:either

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2018 1:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello fer!When I have to work in health environments, it is where I live the most absurd comments, the trials, and the aversion to take out the insulin/meter in public.In offices or others, apart from the initial surprise (sometimes) then there was total naturalness.

Wave's profile photo
Wave
11/19/2018 9:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it seems to me the world upside down @wave, but it is, I remember once I went to the emergency room, and I wore the Dexcom sensor, there was an obsessed nurse with which that puts me insulin ... and see that I know that I knowExplain with patience ... but there was no way to understand it!: s

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2018 11:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

And, with how fat you are are diabetic?

That was told by a conservatory teacher to a partner, mine, teenager, suffering from diabetes.The girl's father wanted to go to host, to the element, because of the disgust that caused him.

Imbecile people are everywhere.

Yula Bolgachina Fernández's profile photo
Yula Bolgachina Fernández
12/02/2018 10:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
Here I leave you the photo that illustrates a feeling that I share when we talk about new technologies for diabetes ... and what is recorded, that in general, I support them all !!;)

: D: D: D

I could not agree more.I am always reading technology news and they talk to you about incredible things that do the 100tifices.However, when it comes to diabetes, everything is super shabby.Embarpping patches with sewing needles, Chinese button batteries, cables inserted everywhere ... I pass

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/02/2018 5:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

There are phrases that raise our anger and hate ... and others that ... I love!: Smile :: Smile :: Smile:

fer's profile photo
fer
01/15/2019 9:44 a.m.

fer said:
If I'm not mistaken, it is no longer a professionalism question (which should), if not legality, this breaches the sure LOPD.

Here is the last one, drinking some drinks with some friends, I put an extra of insulin (I was very high) and one asks me if I'm fine, I tell him that he does not worry that it is normal, after the time having fun, and it comes to meAnd he says "Do not see with the chute, no?, has you uploaded?" ... Anyway ... as if insulin were a psychotropic drug or something similar ... :)) :)) :)):)):))

Hello!It happens to me that if I want to take a couple of beers and skewer me tell me: but that is cheating?Trap!!If to eat an orange I also have to prick !!
My job is very physical and if one day I am low, I like a sandwich, they look at me and say: you will surely eat that?

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
01/15/2019 5:21 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

It is a classic @Nasasu!, It happens to me at home ... aaaay ... how much well -intentioned family!

: Smile :: Smile:

fer's profile photo
fer
01/16/2019 1:59 p.m.

"You can't eat that" you use insulin then your diabetes is the most serious "but above all the first one is the one that I can't stand, old I have a device at the waist that comes out 8000 dollars better than I use.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
01/16/2019 2:35 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

What bothers me/makes me funny xD is the typical funny that comes out with the What is cruel is the mother of the diabetic child who wishes her sweet dreams before Acostare .Noo I want to blame all the funny group who make the joke, moreover, I trust that they do it in good faith.I suppose that it bothers me to realize the true ignorance about this issue but at the same time it makes me funny to feel, in some way, someone with more culture and knowledge than most.Although whenever the joke is presented, I try to publicize the reason why it is not funny, many times without the expected result;-;

nuss_faif0's profile photo
nuss_faif0
01/20/2019 10:37 a.m.

Diabetes Mellitus tipo 1
Adolescente, 16 años
9 años desde el debut (2010)
Bomba de insulina (Medtronic MiniMed 640G)
Sensor de glucosa (Freestyle Libre)
Hemoglobina (más reciente): 6,7%

"But ... Can you take sugar ???"

fer's profile photo
fer
01/30/2019 12:57 a.m.

Lately they tell me a lot about .... This can eat it because it has "little sugar" and I answer, ah yes?How many grams of sugar have you put, how many grams of flour?Haha nobody knows how to answer
My mother is directly invented ... this will have .... 2 rations maximum hahahahahaha

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/30/2019 9:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

My little daughter has textually told me "Mom you need to eat more sugar, you are very low of energy" 😳😳😳😳😳

mari's profile photo
mari
02/19/2019 11:38 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/19/2019 10:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have a diabetic partner like me, we both used Free and yesterday we were visiting a supplier, and we both took the phones, computers, notebooks and free them.
They told us:
- How they take care of you in XXXX give you a speech to connect!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2019 9:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am angry at the people who give you diabetes classes because they have an acquaintance or a grandfather or an uncle or a veteasaberqué with diabetes ...

When they start ... what you have to do is ...

And of course ... Ajam Yes, just that ... 😆 😆 When you click 4 times Insulina a day and your fingers were riddled, throughout your life, you tell me!

I seat everything that yes and I even put an interested party, so that to go into debates at this point ... 🧘🏻‍♂️🧘🏻‍♂️✌🏼✌🏼

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 6:42 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

moñiño said:
What bothers me is people who have had to work with me and find out that I am diabetic and tire of you with phrases "How are you today?"And when you "feel and rest" "have you eaten something?

Well, I really go, with my classmates I have always taken it half in the pussI skip perlitas of the type: to see let me be drugged;Do you want to spend your mobile for my NFC? (I've been free);Go bring me a Coca Cola that is giving me down;

Hahaha is better, they help you and get more involved, it also depends on the circle, I have been lucky to have very good companions, always in a very casual environment, I am a computer scientist 🤓🤓🤓 (the geek people grind)

I remember once a partner who became nervous and did not know what to do and I broke, brought me the Coca Cola Zero!And me but that you want to kill me or what!I need sugar !!The kid did not know where to get hahahaha (all of a very good royo, we remember and we leave)

Again a companion, who ran like there was no morning to bring me a cocacola and a bully, I had not told him anything, but he saw me weird and making me control and he planted with that in a second!, I appreciated it, because I was starting to say rare things (it sometimes happens to me with the descents) was 39 !!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 7:01 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Cocacola or juice or sugar, always by hand.
In your bag, at the work table .., where are you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2019 11:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The worst that they have told me or worse has sat me, it has been to ask me if I had hit the diabetes to my son.

mari's profile photo
mari
03/06/2019 11:04 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Here is a vignette of our very grad @miexron author of diabetes to strips ... I would title it "Tips I sell ... that for me I do not have!": D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

fer's profile photo
fer
06/20/2019 4:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.