{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

To me the last one that has released me and on top of the endocrine, when I ask the ballots that my son of having diabetes can have and answers me: but do not worry about that, if this is not so much, you already know what what you already know whatis.....
And I thought, that's why, because I know it so great that it is this disease but look it is seen that for others it is not ... we give it to a child of yours to see how such?It seems so incredible coming from endocrine ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/24/2017 2:13 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Surprised", yes, you control and lead a normal life ... :)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/24/2017 2:19 a.m.

It is that this cannot be understood if you do not live in the first person .., or it is very comfortable to think that it is not so much.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2017 2:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yesterday in a birthday, when my son sits to eat cake, a few looked at me sideways, and a lady asks me: he hurts you that he can't eat sugar and let him eat it today?I answer: today the doctors have another look, it is preferable to eat everything and handle the insulin so that they are well.He listened to me and I don't know if he understood, another woman approaches and tells me, so beautiful eyes that he has .... enough ...
I prefer silence if they have no idea ... I try to explain, but I think they don't believe me .... that's the sensation!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
09/25/2017 6:12 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

The most hate:

- Diabetes?And so young?Poor

I mean that they tell me that
or also:

- You have the sugar low (when sometimes I do things being normal that they don't like them)

apas02's profile photo
apas02
09/26/2017 7:57 a.m.

Diabético Tipo 1 desde 2007
Apidra y Lantus (plumas)
HbA1c: 6.4% (dic. 2017) - 5.9 (mar. 2018)

Hahahahaha I have laughed a lot with all this, I don't know that I am recentAnd you realize those that you have released and make me want to call more than one person and ask for millions of apologies ..
I have not had any phrase of this more than if they companyeros and they tell me come nothing if nothing happened ... with all the anyos that you have been eating normal and now all this ..
I hope that everything is ...

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/26/2017 8:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

apas02 said:
bind me that they tell me that
or also:

- You have the sugar low (when sometimes I do things being normal that they don't like)

Aaaarrrrgg!, That is one of the most bad milk!Because you have to justify the triple, first to deny that you are low, and second because who tells you, knows some of the diabetes, and third for the real motive ... x (

fer's profile photo
fer
09/26/2017 9:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Don't worry, if there are worse things.I can't with that phrase, so no one could complain or feel sad about anything because there will always be something worse.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
09/26/2017 10:50 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

You smell or not insulin?=)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2017 7:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I start, that happens to me, the same ...
My mother: Have you thrown some insulin?It smells ..
Me: noooo, yes ??Well, I don't smell anything ...
Husband: We can eat, right?
Me: why?
Husband: You've already punctured ..
Me: Why do you know ????
Husband: Jolín, Atufa the room ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2017 7:39 p.m.

hahahaha ... how good @gala, my daughters tell me ... =))

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2017 7:44 p.m.

anna said:
roar said:
bothers me a lot to tell me what I can and I can't do ("you can't eat sweets").
Yes I can, I just have to inject the insulin that corresponds to me.Besides, I am in Normopeso, not like you, aren't there mirrors in your home?:-(

It seems to me a low blow that they tell me, if I am angry or annoying "eat a little, go, that you are hypoglycemic.
Grrrr, I'm perfectly, but I have the same right as others to express some emotion from time to time !!!!!.

And, what burst me most, in general, is the people who want to "remove iron" and tell you: well, but you are fine, right? I see you well ... (as if they had a built -in glucometer).
No, I'm not fine.Glucose increases and descents are destroying me inside.Diabetes is one of the 10 diseases that causes the most dead and the first cause of blindness in the western world.I'm not fine, I'm screwed.

I share what was said!And I include ...
_ They see you eating something sweet and they tell you ...

How do you spend right?Today you should have punctured the whole ball ...
(And they take for granted to everything.)

I hate tmb If you eat at someone's house, call you or ask k do to eat !!!
(I have enough task to make the menu of your celebration !!!!)

Urgal's profile photo
Urgal
11/22/2017 10:55 a.m.

Hi Anna, what reason you are, to me if I laugh a lot tells me.
Look at the sugar that you are from downturn ... You cannot be happy because it is also a fault of sugar.(hehehehe)

Urgal's profile photo
Urgal
11/22/2017 10:58 a.m.

An anecdote .... When the Magi from the East arrived, in my letter the first thing that I asked with a terrible desire is to bring me good veins .... All my life has been a Calvary of the veins.:)

Urgal's profile photo
Urgal
11/22/2017 11:09 a.m.

People bothers me a lot that when you tell him that you are diabetic, they leave you a "that happens to eat many sweets."
If it were for eating many sweets all the children in the world and the people who love the sweets would be diabetic.Pelotudo

Giuliana Ibañez's profile photo
Giuliana Ibañez
11/30/2017 10:45 p.m.

The candy to my brother the other day talking about diabetes, I released a comment that this goes for eating badAutoimmune and milks that is also sanitary and looked at him with a bad ostia face that if the table is not in the middle I give him a slap, I stayed in a "but are you silly?
I have eaten it with potatoes for years, I started with 13 ... Now as I am fulfilling, they tell me less.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2017 12:30 a.m.

If they tell me again: "Well, daughter that a good face you have" you don't seem to be sick ...

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2017 6:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

hahaha ... @pochola, you will know how we are inside!=)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/05/2017 6:27 p.m.

How cold !! ... anyone now gets to take off layers to put the insulin ...

fer's profile photo
fer
12/05/2017 6:37 p.m.

fer said:
hahaha ... @pochola, will know how we are inside!=)

I begin to think that in giving away for Santa Claus X -rays, so they see how I am and leave me alone.

:-@

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/05/2017 7:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.