{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

: -O :)) :)) :)) :)) =))

fer's profile photo
fer
06/15/2017 8:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Oh! Forgiveness ... how rude.Do you want a little?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/16/2017 5:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It seems that today I will have to jump ...

fer's profile photo
fer
07/04/2017 4:21 p.m.

Well, the other day in the pool of my building I had a conversation of those absurds that one maintains with a neighbor who has no idea of ​​diabetes: a neighbor asked me about my diabetes and told me that as I can see that I was veryWell, where she goes on vacation, she has an 80 -year -old neighbor with diabetes that she sometimes has up to 200 .... I think, of course, notice that it is nonsense, having diabetes !! "
The second comment of the day came from the same lady, who asked me about the freestyle, at the verted in my arm when I took off my shirt to bathe and told him what it was, but he did not understand anything since his answer was:"Ah, of course, that's how they put cancer patients when they are with chemio ..." And I: "Yes, the same!" ...
A total combo, come on!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/05/2017 9:34 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2017 11:55 p.m.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2017 11:56 p.m.

tica said:
a book could be written ...
With about 8 years they asked me when I would be blind.With 15 a doctor of more than 50 told me that my heart was sure that it was much worse than his for my diabetes (that took a written complaint of my mother, imagine my crying).With 14 years, the educator told me that I took care of me or would not reach 20 without suffering a heart attack ... of course the best way to motivate.
The pediatrician of my children, who loves as a pediatrician, every time we ask for my diabetes and tell him well.And he always answers that my children need me many healthy and strong years ... it makes me a bad body.In the end I will have to say.
At the Pilar festivities, a policeman saw me by clicking insulin and told me that there I couldn't prick, I told him that it was insulina and told me that it didn't matter what I was getting ...
About imaginary diabetic friends who drink a lot and that nothing happens and that if I do not drink it is because I am a soda I have a million ...
>

That is my moral ... that "it is not so much, if you do not drink it is because you are an exaggerated ... and a martyr." Yes, gentlemen, that they have told me ... x (

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
one that I will remember, when I was in the newly diagnosed hospital, that my father entered through the door saying: "Son, do not worry, if you have to go to the United States toThey operate ... leaves! ", More than hating the phrase, I remember her with love and it is very funny for the situation and lack of knowledge of the moment !!!:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

:)) :)) :)););)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:33 p.m.

pochola said:
Well, apart from the typical "this is not so serious, worse would be a cancer. Or, well you did not like the sweetIt sees you better than ever. "What bothers me the most is how little others know about this disease.

With my respect for celiacs, all restaurant cards are for celiac or vegetarians, never nothing without sugar (in fact I go out with light can sodas of the landowner, at night, to have some drinks), at first the people freak outThey are now accustomed.

In restaurants I have to ask everything, give a thousand explanations and when they seem that they have already understood me take out the dish with well decorated with caramel from Modena.
: ((Yes, they tell you, well your dessert no. Grrr that Rabia gives me that. Well make a cake or dessert without sugar, that gluten without you, or carrot for the most echo. Once in a good restaurantThey took out a dessert that looked like the gods and put it in front of me, and I: this is not for me.Of course, it has only happened to me once in 4 years).

And in my house, sometimes they forget that I am a diabetic, because I make such a normal life (yes, based on a lot of effort), that I miss some mimite, (at first everyone stuck to accompany me for a walk, andMy husband cut himself more with what he ate in front of me, who killed me envy), now I have the house that is a constant temptation, and if I say a walk, more than one whistled ... hehehe (not always, too, too, too, too, too, too, tooIt must be said).

And regarding what others say, it brings it to Pairo.I carry the Dexcom on the arm, and I punctuate me.At first I went to the bathroom, but some gave me so much disgust, it was very little hygienic, so whoever looks.I am a superdiabetic.8- & GT;

I just thought that a few days ago regarding cards in restaurants.There is no (or I have not seen) a sad place where a little bother and put the rations of hydrates that a dish can have.There are things that more or less one can calculate but there are others that is frankly difficult.
And one thing that bursts me is to read in an ice cream shop: ice cream suitable for diabetics.I can eat the ice cream that I want (I will manage to fix the matter!).Aptos ???What do you mean by that?

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:46 p.m.

jmanhuer said:
one that I can't with her is: "Do you have a lot of diabetes?"
And when I answer that I am an insulin -dependent (here is when I say the ones that are punctured) they always say: ahhhh then you have a lot

:)) :)) :))

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:48 p.m.

rafach said:
is that you are nothing understanding.
Keep in mind that if you click someone 237485834737263485838 times with an insulin ball you can kill him, boredom but kill him.
Luckily we do not click with a knife ....

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:50 p.m.

pochola said:
@royThey made me until the dust test for carrying the Dexcom on the arm! The boy had a face of my God will explode at any time ...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:51 p.m.

IDEM!!!!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:53 p.m.

jconegar said:
jolin had forgotten this thread.I am laughing all the time I was looking at what you had written ha, haha, a.What I like the most when they cache because I have not wanted to go through the arch and touch the dexcom and look at him as saying this, and then the bomb haha, haha ​​and when I show them the catheter they already pass ha, haha, a.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 8:55 p.m.

I have spent a very pleasant time reading this thread (I climbed the walls of hunger and I have even forgotten!).
Thank you, feel good to laugh!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/18/2017 9:10 p.m.

Hello!!The last one I had to hear my sister -in -law with my son in front.The fact is that during all his pregnancy heparin has had to click on a coagulation problem.In principle she was not able to prick herself and my mother -in -law told her, but look at your nephew !!
The phrase that my "little" unleashed is that in his last review they told him that although the baby was born he had to continue clicking heparin, and he goes and tells us: Look that if I have to do it all my life !!
There are no more comments, I do not get angry that it does not compensate for me, but I told him that his nephew had to do it, while my Iago looked at us, and he goes and answers me: is that my needle is bigger !!
Anyway, I shut up because they don't know what it is.I would prick every day with a long needle instead of clicking my son, if they could understand that it would be such a big achievement !!!: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
07/19/2017 10:41 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, what bothers me the most with my 11 son is that they see it with hurts
And that my family that must be the more solidarity does not worry about educating
This is a day to day is not that everything is fine
Well maybe I'm very susceptible
But one day at a party chief party after 1 year of the diagnosis I mention that our son was sick and bother me a lot

A hug

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
07/23/2017 5:43 p.m.

I agree, it also bothers me that they see me like a patient, that yes, that this is a disease and such, but that in general I am well and healthy, so what you say @"Angel Andres" is understood!

fer's profile photo
fer
07/24/2017 9:54 a.m.

We have diabetes and diabetes is a chronic and severe disease, so we are sick.What don't you like to see you as patients?I think people should see us as patients and treat as people.As many people do not see in diabetes a disease from there the stupid question or reflection- Ah you are diabetic that is nothing ...

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/24/2017 3:34 p.m.

Estherj said:
Well, as I see that we are left over phrases I will tell an anecdote.

You talk about the ignorance of people (with all reason) but the worst is when the ignorant is the doctor or hospital staff.

A few months ago they had to do an intervention (not related to diabetes) and had to be fasting until 6 in the afternoon, then the time of the operation and as it was with anesthesia they did not give me dinner, at most a juice or ayogurt.

I tell the doctor that I am diabetics and that I can not be fasting and less so much time (I always get up between 70 and 90 and if not breakfast in the following 20 minutes, the first hicc of the day is coming) and its only answer is "Well, if you want you can take a candy. "

Take now !!!And stays so comfortable !!hahaha.

Total, I repeat that this is impossible and I explain everything again.

The guy is moving and releases me: "Man, is that I have to enter you from in the morning and put on a glucose serum."

Bingo!!!It was so difficult to get there ?????

By God, who is a serum, not a kidney what you have to give me !!!

The day comes, they enter me and ask my nurse that if I am going to be without eating that how much insulin I put on the slow one and that if I do without the fast.The woman has no idea, she calls her partner and she doesn't know it either, she lian each other and in the end they tell me that the slow one but that the fast does not.

It is not because I am very distrustful but I did controls every 45 minutes because after things like that ... I start to raise the sugar a little and the nurse decides to take off my serum for a while to put it later.Until there well.

At that time the wardens arrive to take me to Quirofano and I tell him that they have to put the serum again and skip me "if they have removed it it will be for something."I insist again, that they have to make me not to sleep like this, that you can give me hypoglycemia.His partner decides to call the nurse and she tells her yes, that she has to put the serum.

To what I go with this story, I, that I am not a doctor, or nurse or anything, do I have to be the one who is saying what they have to do?Is it the one who has to be aware of his work?

Diabetes is a fairly common disease, they should have plenty of knowledge about it, I don't think it is the first diabetic person who goes through Quirofano.

With what tranquility is one in the hospital?Are they not basic knowledge that a doctor and a nurse would have to have?

Anyway, and it was not in a shabby hospital or anything, it was in one of the best hospitals in Madrid (I save the name).

There is that ... I'm about to start going to healers and santeras, seeing what was seen ...

I believe you perfectly because something similar or equal to me happened to me too.
However, I'm glad to know your diabetes and be your own doctor, who better than you.
A hug and continue like this.

xara's profile photo
xara
07/24/2017 10:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.