{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

@nigiri, it is true what you say, in fact, review this topic that explains more complete: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/15/2016 11:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer!This makes me want to send it to those who made the documentary I spoke before because it gave me a lotThat obviously, social security does not cover in most cases ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 12:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I'm sorry but I will be brief, I am very disgust to me!It is unbearable, together with the negotiating around.My only wish in this life is that my daughter does not inherit this cross !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/15/2016 4:04 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

@Gala the thing about how young you are ... that often tell me ...
I constantly even the family and my partner tell me, I have had diabetic friends and I have not seen anyone more uncontrolled than you, with so much up and down ... do not fuck me !!!!Hahahaha, how wrong they are, as it shows that they do not sleep with them and click and measure with them, sometimes when he explained what diabetes consists of and then I begin to say all the factors that can influence our glucose level hallucinate ...Sometimes I say that we have the color we carry the underwear and the direction of the wind (notice the irony) hahaha good day

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
11/15/2016 5:51 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

@kerensammolololina The problem of comments when they say I have not seen anyone as uncontrolled as you, is that many diabetics only paint the beautiful diabetes and only say "with diabetes if you can" but do not tell the reality of what is theDiabetes, and what it costs us to get things, it is true that you can but with great effort, of easy nothing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/15/2016 6:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Rafaza said:
The company doctor in an annual review "Are you still diabetic?"
: -O

You are still diabetic because you are a "leave" and you have not taken the syrup that I prescribed you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2016 6:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
@sllf I hope you are quieter now, although you are right that according to what news is heard, especially today, by TV, radio, etc ... isA scandal how badly communicates and explains what diabetes is, although I have also seen good reports and articles that have done very well!

To continue with the current topic, I literally copy what I have seen in one of these TV reports:

"Type 1 diabetes is the one that appears before the age of 30 .... Type 2, is the one that appears from 40 ..."

My reflection ... Ok ... Suppose I am 35 years old, I'm saved?!& GT; :) & GT; :) & GT; :) & GT; :)

;)

EJJJEEEM, EEJEMMM!I debut at 35 and I have type 1 diabetes according to my diagnosis, ... but now I don't have it so sure ... I will have one and a half diabetes?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2016 6:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I start explaining a little like our day to day, some give me a palmadita saying, go, it will not be so much, that there are worse ...: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/15/2016 9:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala, at that time it would not be bad to answer, if of course, your idiocy is much worse !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/15/2016 10:56 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

gala said:
when I start explaining a little as our day to day, some give me a palmadita saying, walk, that it will not be so much, that there are worse things ...::((

I answer "if having met you is worse" hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/16/2016 11:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

regina said:
because what bothers me the most is that they say that diabetes can be prevented with exercise and good food, and that they think that our children are diabetic for having fed them badly.That does give me a huge anger, and the media do not help anything to solve the ambiguity, rather they entangle it more.

Type 2 diabetes is the focus of all that.Of course, as you eat so many sweets ... you have to fuck.I really tell me that I get very bad milk, they want everything

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/16/2016 1:45 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nigiri said:
@fer but type II can be due to external factors such as bad habits but it is also the one that is genetically inherited, right?So not only appears for eating donuts to two cheeks but there is a genetic factor in many cases, I am wrong, correct me if so :)

Man, you will see ... I recognize that I am not a athlete and I like to eat things that are not recommended, but as many young people like me and it happened to me and to the rest of my environment nothing at all.My mother was not even remotely similar to me, I had more active and healthy life and is also diabetic.It is that here they are offended by type 1 diabetes and I understand it, but many of us who are also of another type, do not suffer overweight and have led a life of normal people, it is true that it moved little because I studied oppositions, but I have notI have been an obese person and I am also offended that lifestyle relationship - diabetes, I fuck me a lot, because it seems that I have looked for it and hey, I am already screwed as to have to read certain things, even if I ate theDonuts to Dos Carrillos, if you have a genetic predisposition, you can delay it, but also fucked in many cases.

Interestingly in my family, my maternal grandmother diagnosed with more than 60 years, my mother diagnosed with 37 years, my uncles have not developed the disease, being one of my uncles who is obese.I, diagnosed with 32 years, my brothers, leading a much more messy life, smokers, poor diet, a sedentary, another less because he has physical work, greater than me, they have nothing for the moment.My cousins ​​on the side of my uncles, nothing either.

And I have the morals that always touch the subject, deeply, that I am pointed out that it is something that I have looked for, that for lazy or for eating things like many people of my age, I have the punishment.

Every day my environment fits me more, it is what you say, it gives me a lot of anger.In addition, they control what or what I stop eating, it seems unbearable.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/16/2016 2:04 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila you could send this link to some people in your environment, they may read it and understand something more like this diabetes works!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2016 3:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I hope they have just demonstrated that both 1 and 2 have genetic factors, and that there are people who will never develop it, no matter how bad and very sedentary.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2016 4:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And that others will develop the same, do what they do

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/16/2016 4:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is also very good

Link

RocioLlinares
11/16/2016 5:24 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Nila I do not know if you have offended what I have said but if you read it, you will see that I say exactly the same as you, that there are not only type II diabetics for bad habits, apart, I am guy but but it seems very bad thatType II diabetes or any type of diabetes relates, most of the time, with an unhealthy life.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2016 6:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@nila I do not know if he has offended you what I have said but if you read it well, you will see that I say exactly the same as you, that there are not only type II diabetics for bad habits, apart, I am type I but it seems very bad that type II diabetes or any type of diabetes will relate, most of the time, with an unhealthy life.

Yes, yes, I have understood you perfectly;)

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/17/2016 9:19 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Article to share, especially for parents who have children with diabetes.

Link

RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 4:51 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I love the article @rociollinares, thanks for sharing it!:)

I reproduce here for those who are interested: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 5:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.