{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

More than a phrase that I hate is the attitude that some take when I have to click.There has been everything from non -diabetic people who believe doctors for having a distant cousin with diabetes to other people who have hinted at if it was a drugadict.Of everything a little.

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
11/04/2016 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today I had a phrase that put me to the top !!!"Planning" holidays in the end, they told me: ", but ... as you are not normal, Oups! We could find a hotel+flight ... xxx ......." that made me like a downloadElectric !!!GRRRRRRR: D: D.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2016 3:09 p.m.

@Fer a couple of nights I spent the same thing with the Dexcom, as soon as he opened his mouth to tell me that it was the third time he sounded, that he did something that did not let him sleep !!I shut up the octopus, because I had an hour without tracing an hour, let's go to me to tell me anything because the shredd

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/06/2016 4:46 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, mine does the same, do not believe that you look to see why you fight so much or see if I am fine, no, m put a elbow and release a, fuck ... r, for that now !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2016 5:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have been left with the pictures on several occasions when some woman tells me that she has had gestational diabetes, and that it is a pain click so much, when following the conversation it turns out that the punctures to which they referred are to measure theGlucose 8- |And on top of that some are still with what luck that the child has already happened to him, and that if I can also happen the same (: |

valky's profile photo
valky
11/06/2016 11:38 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Already, my sister -in -law (the woman of my brother -inWhat will be around you brunette and I am not giving it a hype.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 12:13 p.m.

@Maritxu22 my son happened as he 2 years ago in 1st of ESO, he measured with the freestyle and as he does the reading confirmation beep the teacher made a monumental anger, he told him that in class he did not play with theMobile and when he tried to explain, he sent him to shut up.We talked immediately with the head of studies and then called this teacher to apologize, or rather to say that the child lied because he had not told him anything ... ???
He was lucky that he talked to my husband and not with me that if I put it as a summer ... the next day when they entered his class he told Iago that he had to talk to him, that he was a liar.We leave it there, for the good of the child in terms of academic development, but I tell you that I do not want to endure nonsense of anyone.If you bother you to get stuck, that unfortunately for Iago is for a lifetime and for them a moment ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/07/2016 12:17 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@gemater send it to the sofa if you bother you hahaha, which we carry on us hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 1:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Enma, it seems super strong to me that the professor then went to call him a liar, it seems much worse than in class I told him about playing with pots (it may be that he did not realize and the receiver seemed like a mobile ,,, let's give the doubt the doubt ..) But liar to the child?As with your husband, he could not defend himself then went to attack the weak, that scoundrel ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2016 3:40 p.m.

enma said:
@maritxu22 my son happened to you 2 years ago in 1st of that, it was measured with the freestyle and as does the reading confirmation beep the teacher the teacher gave him aMonumental anger, he told him that in class he did not play with the mobile and when he tried to explain, he sent him to shut up.We talked immediately with the head of studies and then called this teacher to apologize, or rather to say that the child lied because he had not told him anything ... ???
He was lucky that he talked to my husband and not with me that if I put it as a summer ... the next day when they entered his class he told Iago that he had to talk to him, that he was a liar.We leave it there, for the good of the child in terms of academic development, but I tell you that I do not want to endure nonsense of anyone.If you bother you to get stuck, that unfortunately for Iago is for a lifetime and for them a moment ...: -h
>

I would expect that teacher when the child passes two courses and see that it is not what the great ... of the ....... .......... that.
The child is enough to endure a ..... so

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 4:20 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I am hallucino !!!Of course, since the child does not have enough with his illness, or with the anger to do what he should do, so he will stop a lie ... if .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/07/2016 4:47 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If you catch with me I do not put it as a summer, I put the 4 stations of Vivaldi !!!Indecent and unpresentable Malojillo called Professor !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/07/2016 8:52 p.m.

I am in a meeting at work, several people in the room, 6 or 7, arguing about something ... and suddenly ... "piii ... piiii ... piiiii ...." the dexcom and its alertHigh glucose .... I have it in front of the table, right next to the mobile ... Everyone turns to look at me, as saying "what nose is that mobile that looks like a search?!" .... I take it, I squeeze the button and continue with what we were arguing, okay, nobody says anything (with my face they pay), but it is the typical situation in which I would have to give a thousand explanations and I do not feel like it!Something similar has happened?

It is the closest thing to an odious phrase ... and that is repeated.: -w

P.D.- Do not see what mosques people from having a "special" mobile and not explaining it!=)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2016 9:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all !!I have felt understood and much ... I suppose that the professor fell a good anger of the head of studies, hence the nerves when talking to my husband and rage towards Iago.I would like to have a pretext to be able to sing the forties, and if I have it I will.But I will let it pass because it already has enough with its ignorance and stupidity to remember it .. =))

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/08/2016 11:27 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, I have a couple of phrases that the demons took me, one day at work I don't know what I told the partner in front and he told me that he had to endure to see me make a screen by clicking on me insulin.He told him that he saved my life and that he fucked clearly.
Another was, that I was wrong in the Castilian for a rise in sugar and pedi in a bar to enter the bathroom to put the insulin, I told him that I was going to that (badly on my part, the next one I will do pipi) and told methat if I was going to do something strange with that of insulin.
I flip it, the two fools felt fatal.

Also one of the nurses of Insalud when debuting told me that the most important thing is that I was not sick, that did not make me feel bad, I encourage me, to see what was coming clearly.

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
11/08/2016 12:53 p.m.

anaisabel said:
:)) Now when reading @brenda, and are you very dybetic?I laughed, but when m they say it Uffff as M Cabrea.As if they tell you, do you have a lot of sugar?Uffff ... (at home I have more saccharin)

This tells me a lot and when I say that at the moment I do not use insulin or take pills they tell me, ah, well, it is not so much.In those moments ... the worst thing is that part of my political family is to make me many comments of this style.I want to send them to shit a little while

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/08/2016 2:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nigiri said:
@gemater @gala I had a boyfriend for many years that said that people like me were below in what at the evolutionary scale refers ...

It bothers me a lot the people who tell me that a friend who is much more diabetic than me is but that he gets fine to eat sweet ... first, he cannot be more or less diabetic and second, if he gets fine to sweetProbably what makes you think is more diabetic than me is that it has a brutal lack of control !!!!

@Arotorias Dale, we want that tutorial !!:))

Oh, yes, then my friend X baby alcohol, because my friend X eats sweets, because my friend X, my friend X, my friend X ... by God, coñazo

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/08/2016 2:34 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@fer, it has been for free.This summer was carrying it in the culete, every week of the race, and she with her sensor, when carrying a culot, the faces and comments of the people of why she wore a plug in the ass were made of book ...And my daughter without answering the comments, she says that laughing was laughing ..... my problem and that of my husband, that you saw everyone online looking at our daughter, I carry it quite well,But my husband is looking at their daughter like not .... :)) :))

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/08/2016 3:54 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares I imagine the situation at the exit and face of your husband, hahaha the truth that ignorance on the subject creates 'comic' situations.
@Fer I spend something similar a month ago.I am now unemployed and they sent me work orientation for an interview and that they would look for possible jobs.While I was in the Sono the Dexcom interview and I did the same as you, stop it and continue, when Sono for the second time, the girl with whom I was doing the interview told me that if it was urgent, I answered or do what you needed.
So with your permission and without explanations I get the glucometer, which in the combo is the pump command and put on a bolus.The girl's face when he saw me with two unknown 'mobile' in his hand was a poem, that if, if they do not ask I do not give more explanations, so want to know what it was and the fly behind the ear stayedhahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/08/2016 6:36 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Quim said:
Hola a todos.
Desde que debute hay un asunto que me hace mucha gracia, las frases bonitas de los doctor@s. Mí dietista es una mujer encantadora que me está ayudando muchísimo en mi nueva manera de comer pero a veces se le va un poquitín la pinza y me dice unas frases un poco SORPRENDENTES. Se que lo hace con muy buena intención y que cuando tengo cita estoy abecés casi 1 hora pero yo no puedo parar de comentarlas con mi mujer y nos damos unas risas jajajajaja. Escribo algunas que me acuerdo.

- Piensa que mi objetivo es que estés totalmente integrado en la sociedad ( ¿?¿? con esto que me quiere decir que no me vea como un bicho raro? que tengo tres brazos? que vengo de otro planeta ? )

- Tu no eres un drogadicto, simplemente estas un poco enfermo (con esta frase me quede con la boca abierta durante un mes y no pude ni contestarle incluso la estaba escribiendo y recordando me estoy riendo)

- No tienes que vivir para la diabetes sino vivir con la diabetes ( esta fue la primera que me dijo jajajaja luego resulta que es la primera frase que sale en un libro que me dejo....jajajajaj)

- Cuando vallas por la calle no se nota que eres diabético ( pues menos mal... )

- Que nunca te digan tus conocidos ¿porque no comes mas si estas muy delgadito ? no hace falta que les explique nada a nadie si tu no quieres porque no se nota ( Estoy delgado pero tampoco es para que me digas estas indirectas)

Esto es homenaje a mi dietista y prometo que si me dice alguna mas de estas buenas las pondre.

¿Por cierto alguna vez os han dicho frases de este estilo?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2016 7:51 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.