{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

To my son Iago the endo told him from the beginning that: "Diabetes is your friend", and I thought fuck .. with the friends that this child has ... for taking it to a joke.
Iago however thinks that "thanks" to diabetes he will be super good and that he will have a better quality of life, and because no ...:

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/10/2016 11:34 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Jolin @enma, because to be her best friend, from time to time she is good fat .... :)) :))
And with what Iago thinks, of course !!!!You have to be positive !!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/10/2016 12:37 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The typical toxic friend, right?: D

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2016 1:33 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I do not know, but I can't get off the phrase of Quim's endo "think that my goal is that you are totally integrated into society" ... so bad we are or what?!=)

Sometimes, the worst are well -intentioned, who treat us fools ... or something worse ... "poor ..." ... x (

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2016 7:22 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The poor, are those "well -intentioned" who do not know or worry about getting out of ignorance

RocioLlinares
11/11/2016 2:28 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

enma said:
It seems to me that it has already been said but it bothers me that when I say that Iago is a diabetic they ask me if you have to prick and if it is very diabetic.I really did not know that it could be just a bit .... @-)

To me, that if I am "very diabetic" a nurse asked me when I entered to operate ... I do not understand that such a person has the work he has and, the truth, rather than being funny, he depresses me.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/13/2016 12:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The other day I stayed with a childhood friend who had not seen for more than ten years and suddenly asks me: And how are you?Are you still diabetic?I remembered this conversation thread instantly :))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/13/2016 11:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Roar to ask the question of whether "it is very diabetic" someone totally ignorant towards the subject, has a pass, but a nurse seems incredible to me.No comments ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/14/2016 1:18 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

The phrase I hate more diabetes is when doctors, nurses or other diabetics tell you "you have to accept that you will be diabetic all your life."

Although it may be true, the only thing that produces me are huge desire to take my life.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/14/2016 5:04 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

You have to think that better treatments will come that make life easier.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2016 5:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

gala said:
to me the one who repaired me was in the hospital when, I "diagnosed me", (I go for you artoriss) I don't like the debut either), that a nurse cameWith a blade of removing points, I don't know if you know how they are but it has about 2 points and it was to control my finger with that (the puncturers, the lancets to hair did not yet be very stakeI said that with that he click his aunt that of the people who did not touch me with a finger and let me let me down:
"Calmate, that the diabetics can not get angry ... that the sugar is altered ..."
I remember that I looked at her with a face of fierce unleashed ...

@Gala hahahaha what I have been able to laugh with the one of the fierce unleashed xD

DiarioDeUnDiabetico's profile photo
DiarioDeUnDiabetico
11/14/2016 8:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I move this comment from @SLLF about World Diabetes Day.;)

sllf said:
then, with forgivetelevision interviews or other media, saying that "well controlled we can make a normal life like any healthy person."Take your noses !!!!(not to say what you are thinking) But what do you help the administration to get this?None!!!Our life is a true ordeal if you cannot access the advances (MCG, Freestyle, bombs with MCG) and if you have the bad luck of suffering other diseases and operations already even tell you !!!I have been suffering more than 10 weekly hypoglycemia for 2 years, in this year I have had 6 hospital income from severe hypoglycemia with seizures and creating terror at home (my wife and 6 -year -old daughter), glucagon is prescribed in my housealmost weekly, in short an authentic ordeal !!!!!I have tried to access disability, resulted result!Total invalidity (with medical reports that said I could not work), Result Denyed !!It is true that the disability and inability I have asked for the ailments of the column but, to what I go, the diabetes has influenced me in all the ailments that has not helped me to recover.Everything is economic interest and we cannot benefit from anything if not, on the contrary, they try to get the pasta with the advances that come out of our disease, well, to whom you can afford it.Those who cannot, suffer a lot trying to live like anyone and, in many cases, we do not get it.So please, it is fine with the phrase of "well controlled we can make a normal life like any healthy person."Sorry to the Rollazo

fer's profile photo
fer
11/14/2016 9:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
I move this comment from @sllf on World Diabetes Day.;)

sllf said:
then, with forgivetelevision interviews or other media, saying that "well controlled we can make a normal life like any healthy person."Take your noses !!!!(not to say what you are thinking) But what do you help the administration to get this?None!!!Our life is a true ordeal if you cannot access the advances (MCG, Freestyle, bombs with MCG) and if you have the bad luck of suffering other diseases and operations already even tell you !!!I have been suffering more than 10 weekly hypoglycemia for 2 years, in this year I have had 6 hospital income from severe hypoglycemia with seizures and creating terror at home (my wife and 6 -year -old daughter), glucagon is prescribed in my housealmost weekly, in short an authentic ordeal !!!!!I have tried to access disability, resulted result!Total invalidity (with medical reports that said I could not work), Result Denyed !!It is true that the disability and inability I have asked for the ailments of the column but, to what I go, the diabetes has influenced me in all the ailments that has not helped me to recover.Everything is economic interest and we cannot benefit from anything if not, on the contrary, they try to get the pasta with the advances that come out of our disease, well, to whom you can afford it.Those who cannot, suffer a lot trying to live like anyone and, in many cases, we do not get it.So please, it is fine with the phrase of "well controlled we can make a normal life like any healthy person."Sorry to the Rollazo

And you are right @Fer to move it here that is its right place, thank you very much !!But, in addition to not handling me very well with this, I was very warm !!;)

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/14/2016 9:24 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

@sllf I hope you are quieter now, although you are right that according to what news is heard, especially today, by TV, radio, etc ... It is a scandal how badly communicates and explains what it isDiabetes, although I have also seen good reports and articles that have done very well!

To continue with the current topic, I literally copy what I have seen in one of these TV reports:

"Type 1 diabetes is the one that appears before the age of 30 .... Type 2, is the one that appears from 40 ..."

My reflection ... Ok ... Suppose I am 35 years old, I'm saved?!> :)> :)> :)> :)

;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/14/2016 9:29 p.m.

Thank you very much @fer!There we are.In fine, the only ones who understand this disease are the ones who suffer, unfortunately.

sllf's profile photo
sllf
11/14/2016 10:13 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Well, what bothers me the most is that they say that diabetes can be prevented with exercise and good food, and that our children are diabetic for having fed them badly.That does give me a huge anger, and the media do not help anything to solve the mistake, rather they entangle it more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2016 1:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Indeed @regina, the whole reason.Yesterday I opened a conversation thread in reference to a documentary that put last night about medical advances and my doubt was if they would talk about diabetes, well, I took a good anger because they effectively talked about diabetes and the first thing they said is that because of badHabits There are new epidemics in society (or something similar) and automatically began to talk about diabetes.They said that with a gastric bypass operation the diabetes was cured, I did not give credit, in the end they specified that the patient should suffer from type II diabetes and obviously this diabetes was caused by a problem of obesity ... of traca

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 9:07 a.m.

@Regina for type 1 I am 100%, okay, but for type 2, if I see that it can be prevented, and as it is the majority, it is normal that it is the most noise in the media.

Here I put another pearl for the subject, which already begins to mosque me ... It is the typical phrase that WHO says that there are already 400 million diabetics in the world, and that we are going to do more ... that I sayI, if we all get together and set up a country, we would be the first world power, right?!: D: D: D: D

fer's profile photo
fer
11/15/2016 10:18 a.m.

If you feel like this news yesterday at the Levante newspaper in Valencia.

Link

The worst thing is that it was shared on its Facebook page by the AVD (Valencian Association of Diabetes), as an achievement that it was published without even clarifying the information.I would have told them much more ... but this was my answer to the publication:

"I don't like anything as the news has been written. Specifically of what type of diabetes are talking. This type of poorly written news, give an image of people and especially children with DT1, which has nothing to do with reality,And it goes against what we are fighting daily, inappropriate and out of place comments.of the DT1 "

It is clear that it is always generalized, because the most abundant are type two, but we must take advantage to start clarifying concepts, when you talk about diabetes for one day.
Yesterday I fell to hear the issue of diabetes prevention and without specifying the guy, I was outraged every time.Imagine how parents can react with a newly debuted child who hears this and that, if it will be bad, that it may think that it was his fault for not preventing.Or the adolescent or child who heard was due to lack of prevention .....: ((((

I already tell you @fer, just as world power we would get something else ... :) :)

RocioLlinares
11/15/2016 11:08 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@fer but type II can be due to external factors such as bad habits but it is also the one that is genetically inherited, right?So not only appears for eating donuts to two cheeks but there is a genetic factor in many cases, I am wrong, correct me if so :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2016 11:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.