{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Thank you @fer, it is a very good article to share, and that people stop labeling us as exaggerated, obsessive, ..... I have been with this for a year and a year and I have gotten tired of hearing it, the parents who have not beenI want or think about it.In the end you learn to ignore, but there are days .....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 5:06 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I have recently discovered that there is a whole world of "memes" about diabetes, I can't think of a better place to share it than here! What do you think?

Here are a couple!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 5:06 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Very good !!!

RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 5:21 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

To the cure you add a knife in a hitchcock plan and they stick it hahahaha, very good @fer =))

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/17/2016 7 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

hahahaha I give me with Julie Andrews's :))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2016 9:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The article is very good.
We always have someone who understands us without explanations and there will always be those who never understand anything, and it is not worth explaining it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/17/2016 11:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ele said:
because after 33 years I still hear the same nonsense.Cienes and cenes of times you will hear it, I have passed through all the phases but in general I do not cut and I usually answer in arrangement who I have in front, a sister of my mother once told me as a child that with that of sugar eachday I was fatter, I told her that she was older every day and that was not reversible.
My mother scolds me but not much do not believe, he had already become accustomed to the girl answered in this aspect

Totally agree!!!
After 37 years I still listen
Lately I usually answer that Eata demonstrated that diabetics are smarter and more resolutive than non -diabetics !!!Then you release a smile and you are so comfortable for calling you an idiot !!!!!
Ignorance is very daring but also the impertinent always plays with the education of the opposite

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
11/20/2016 7:14 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Today's, from an acquaintance of the school who is a pharmacist and did not see her for 25 years:
"Everything is getting used, then you don't know" ...

Well, every day I find out the punctures, some hematoma or hypoglycemia...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/20/2016 9:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Think that there are people who are much worse.
There are worse diseases than diabetes.
Physician: That is best explained by the nurse

:EITHER)

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/20/2016 11:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

"To shout: Diabetes"

Only a piece of reality that does not try to alarm, but to attract attention to the existence of these inadmissible situations in certain environments considered supposedly safe.Everything is real:

In the hospital: "Yes, yes, if I understand that your daughter has 4th of glycemia, but it is that the food arrives in 20 minutes and it does not matter, right ???"

In the pharmacy ”Are Ce-Tó-Ni-Cos bodies strips ...?Excuse me but I don't know what that is. ”

In a private consultation: “And you say that they are called injection ports…?Well, I sincerely, that I am a doctor, the only port that I know is that of Santa María… ”

At school: “We have told her that the girl cannot have the juice in her backpack because the rules prevent it.You leave it up, in the refrigerator, and when your daughter needs it to climb the stairs and take it and that's it ... and the phone theme is not allowed either. ”

In the leisure environment: "We understand that you worry about your daughter, but to the point where you do ... well ... we don't understand it."

At work: "If you come so tired because you get up at night is because you want, you don't have to become so obsessed."

In the family: "And I say, that if the girl takes a piece of chocolate or nougat without sugar between hours ... what else gives ... you cannot be so strict with the hydrates those ...".

In the Medical Reporting Processing Office: "And you say that she had to go with the girl to the emergency room ... Why didn't you look for another hospital? You knew that it didn't correspond to you ..."

In the Health Center: "Oh, what a shame .. If it were my daughter, I would not stand to take her with that device."

Source: Link

RocioLlinares
11/21/2016 9:51 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

"Million questions and a smile: diabetes"

Anyone on the street ... ..

And his daughter is very diabetic?No lady, you have diabetes or you don't have ...
And does you have bad or good diabetes?No, look, there are no bad or good diabetes, there are type one and type diabetes, and neither is bad or good, only different.

And he gave the girl many sweets, right?No, the chuches never entered in my house, that kind of habit was not our custom, but in any case that is not the origin of type one diabetes.
Heart-Linda-smile

And the "diabetis" sticks?No, it's called diabetes, and don't stick ...
So what happens, is click when it gets tidal and that's it, right?I fear that it is more complicated than that ... but, let's see ... how I explain it now, here at the bus stop ... mm ... if we want we stay another day ...

And how your daughter eats an ice cream, the diabetics can't, right?Well, look, I don't know what diabetics do, but my daughter although she has diabetes, can you eat an ice cream if you know the rations it carries and the dose of insulin you need?

And why do you use a weight to weigh food, it is not a bit obsessive?No, it is that if we do not calculate carbohydrates, we cannot know how much insulin has to be injected to cover those hydrates.The pancreas is wise, but we have to make a calculation. No, we are not obsessed, it is a very useful measure in food, especially for children.

And what Penita click on her finger, right?No, it is not a penita, it is absolutely necessary.Obtaining that drop of blood is the only way to know what the blood glucose levels are, and with that measure and calculating hydrates, insulin calculation is the closest to what our pancreas would do in case it worked correctly.Anyway, less aggressive new methods are coming out, but this is for now the most reliable.

And that "capsule" that carries in the body is removed to sleep?No, it is an insulin infuser bomb, and of course, you cannot take it away to sleep, because at night you need insulin, just like you, that you do not take off the pancreas at night.

And when you go to the pool?Well, nothing, takes it away, but before, she calculates the time she will be more or less without her, is administered with her bomb what her body will need as long as she does not have it, and then keeps her in her bag untilFinish bath or swim, or dance or whatever you do.

So you have to learn to handle it, right?Of course, the bomb, insulin injections, everything must be learned very well and that is why diabetological education is so necessary, for the patient himself and for the family.

Source: Link Questions-del-millon-y-un-smile-diabetes/

RocioLlinares
11/21/2016 9:52 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

fer's profile photo
fer
11/21/2016 10:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

To laugh a little, there I leave these memes

Pinkunicorn
11/21/2016 12:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

hahaha how good the memes.I feel identified with Jiji spongebob.Sometimes even with my partner we are on the table and I stay thoughtful looking at the infinity thinking about the portions, units ... and the times that has asked me if something lies happens to me.Well, hey, I have to concentrate: P

valky's profile photo
valky
11/21/2016 8:59 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Jaaa
They hurry me, come to insulin since we are going to eat.
You have to calculate HC, how much you are going to serve me, get all the gadgets ... come on, in a plis plas

Pinkunicorn
11/21/2016 9:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

@Valky I also look at the infinity while I am calculating and I bother that someone m interrupts

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/22/2016 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A cousin, my diabetic brother after much without seeing himself: "And how are you?
(He demonstrated a deep knowledge of the subject).

fer_pelu's profile photo
fer_pelu
11/22/2016 7:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@fer_pelu
This is good !!> :)> :)> :)

Pinkunicorn
11/22/2016 7:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) .... @Fer_pelu @pinkunicorn just needed to add "... or has you already passed the nonsense?!"

Poor ... really, some know nothing or almost nothing!X_x

fer's profile photo
fer
11/22/2016 8:13 p.m.

Haha and how when your friends tell others, don't give up a refresh

Gerard Sys's profile photo
Gerard Sys
11/28/2016 3:58 p.m.

Diagnosticado desde 2007 (tipo II) medicado con metformina, insulina Lantus desde Noviembre del 2016

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.