{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

mariah14 said:
What I jo ** most is that when I say that my daughter has been diagnosed (we will not name the word ...) with 2 years they tell me ... wellBetter like this because he will grow accustomed to having him ... forgive him?
And another comment from his pediatrician was, knowing that his father TB was diabetic, well he had 50% possibilities ... I was mute and then thought, that apart from being a lie he could have more touch ...

That tb have told me ..... and they are so wide huh?So he would get used to it before ..... And the worst thing is that these people then do not happen to them, it is not that they want evil, but some escirmiento for idiots would not be bad not, that it seems that we always touch us to them.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/20/2016 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gemater @Gala I had a boyfriend for many years that said that people like I were below in terms of evolutionary scale ...

It bothers me a lot the people who tell me that a friend who is much more diabetic than me is but that he gets fine to eat sweet ... first, he cannot be more or less diabetic and second, if he gets fine to sweetProbably what makes you think is more diabetic than me is that it has a brutal lack of control !!!!

@Arotorias Dale, we want that tutorial !!:))

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 12:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They have also told me that good as your daughter is little already grows with that and when he is bigger he will have assimilated it.Forgiveaaaa, because I wish it was not and I did not have to assimilate it or ever, that is to speak for speaking could already be put in their mouths because what is said to be encouraged does not give much.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
05/20/2016 2 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

I personally think that if you have to choose between debuting as a child or being an adult, I think it is much better being an adult, adolescence and diabetes are not good friends!But much encouragement, we are many who have gone through it and here we continue!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 2:13 p.m.

Fuck, it is true that people sometimes spend a little but reading some of you also demotivates a bit ... that if blindness, infarctions, fuck that I encourage ... I've been with diabetes for 30 years (I am 31), and notI have had any heart attack and I see perfectly (I touch wood ..). What I want to get is that being well controlled, you don't have to be with fears of anything, and hopefully we receive good news in the medium, which today medicine has advancedlot

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/21/2016 4:05 p.m.

Hilda said:
A mk the only thing that happened to me was when I went to the pharmacy to buy medications and tells me the manager., They are for any of their parents or family member.They are not for me

He was very surprised and exclaimed so young. That people do not know what diabetes 1 or that young people have the 2?

I hate the shame with which they see you if you tell them that you are diabetic

They have told me lately several times and also the question of how much diabetics am I?I answer them: All or nothing

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 9:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, it makes me funny when they ask you, and how much sugar do you have, a lot?

solocotrompo's profile photo
solocotrompo
06/01/2016 12:59 a.m.

"Diabetes helps to eat better" one of the biggest stupidities in the universe, it is worth no choice but to eat well if you do not want to fuck your body quickly, but still your body (eyes, kidneys, small blood vessels, etc.) It will be much worse than that of a non -diabetic person to eat what he wanted.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/01/2016 2:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

My partner this morning "I have not slept well because of the beeps of your pot !!! Can't silence it or something?", In reference to the Dexcom alarms, who has been tonight for being high ... as if toI love that things are in the night and not hit eye!Or have bad glucose controls ... if we spend a paste just to bother ... GRRRR!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/02/2016 11:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

They will have to get the Dexcom with headphones !!;))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/03/2016 8:24 a.m.

sigsauer said:
will have to take out the dexcom with headphones !!;))

@sigsauer, don't give ideas!, as my wife finds out ... makes me sleep with helmets!

=)) =)) =)) =))

fer's profile photo
fer
11/03/2016 9:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
my partner this morning "I have not slept well because of the beeps of your pot !!! Can't silence it or something?", In reference to the dexcom alarms, which, whichHe has been tonight to be high ... as if I love that things are in the night and not hit eye!Or have bad glucose controls ... if we spend a paste just to bother ... GRRRR!

Sometimes it is not known what we were happening.Well think that sometimes there are bad days.
What would happen if you also have a dog and dexcom?Hahaha
Do not you like animals?Dogs?Give one one that detects the hypos hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/03/2016 9:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Give us, this theme is a gold mine!
The truth is that I usually take everything with enough humor, and try to empathize and take iron from the matter.Moreover, many nonsense until I say the joke.How to put insulin in public and tell my friends, now with this I come up and you will see ... :))
What you have said to me has also happened to me that they have seen me much thinner and they have told me."Fuck because diabetes has come good for you? ..." But well, in the end you feel more sorry for them than anything else haha.
You have said many that I share but also bothers me, and maybe it seems strange to you, it is that those who surround me are cut when eating something sweet, for being with me.Pussy eats what you want that this is for a lifetime, it is I who has to be strong.Also cut are alomejor for a piece of chocolate (which could eat me) but not for a piece of pizza with everything bad there has been and for having above, that I may feel like more, haha ​​haha

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/03/2016 10:30 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

It seems to me that it has already been said but it bothers me that when I say that Iago is a diabetic they ask me if you have to click and if it is very diabetic.I really didn't know that it could be just a bit .... @-)

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/03/2016 1:51 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Is that very typical @enma, but are you diabetic?And do you have to click every day?No, just the even days ... don't fuck you!Or ... not that my friend's uncle was diabetic but he had a very bad diabetes, of those that are lethal ... that makes me bad, seriously

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/03/2016 5:08 p.m.

The company doctor in an annual review "Are you still diabetic?"
:-EITHER

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
11/03/2016 5:30 p.m.

Rafaza said:
The company doctor in an annual review "Are you still diabetic?"
: -O

=)) =)) =))

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
11/03/2016 6:28 p.m.

Surely it is said but I bother me a lot when I said it and they answered me "with how young you are and already diabetic? Surely little ate many sweets", and it agrees that I have never liked the sweets.

It bothered me a lot once in literature class, being in 4 of the E.S.O.I noticed symptoms of hypoglycemia so I did a blood glucose (in theory, my tutor wise that I had diabetes and all profas too).Well, while glymia did myself, the professor of literature saw me (of these white hair ranches and striped shirt), and released me in front of the entire class "in class is not played with apparatus", in a fun tone of funnyon.Fua, how bad it sat me.I kept the ways trying a lot, but explain what I was doing in a tone of those who bite and with a hatred ... made me feel so bad ..., as if I were "playing" ... that it was believed thatI did it for pleasure or not follow the class?I told him that if I did not know what diabetes was, it was not my problem but yours and that I had more education if I didn't know what the subject was going.

Of all the phrases that has been the one that has bother me, which now I remember.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
11/04/2016 2:14 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@Maritxu22, I love the answer you gave to that "teacher", and congratulations to show more education than him, which in such a case is already difficult.
My daughter is now in the 3rd of ESO, until today she has never had a problem and I hope she continues, although I always tell her that in the face of a problem, above all education and tranquility, but I keep your answer in case some day I will need it .....;)

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/04/2016 3:27 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I ... the one I hate the most of all is ...
"Well, there are worse things ... Don't worry."

raquelpvdiab28's profile photo
raquelpvdiab28
11/04/2016 3:33 p.m.

Diabética Tipo 1 desde Noviembre de 2015.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.