{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

My comment Tampoko is wrong to arrive with my 6 -year -old son and stop and tell me what is the sugar?And I is and jumps out because you know that it shows in my face. I have not looked again at that lady to call her in some way.I only know that 16 years later it is currently insulin and pills and that I know that I am not glad.

Carmen67's profile photo
Carmen67
01/30/2016 10:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

"Nothing happens for a day," he takes, nothing happens woman ...........

I can't stand that, diabetes is a background job, and bothers me in a large degree, people who know me and know it, who insist on eating something that I shouldn't .......... bufffff puts meof nerves !!!!!: D: d

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/12/2016 3:14 p.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

"Total, then you click insulin and that's it, right?" ... "Take a couple of glasses, man!".

fer's profile photo
fer
04/12/2016 11:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
"total, then click insulin and that's it, right?" ... "Take a couple of glasses, man!" ... Hopefully it was that easy, andone could eat or drink what I wanted and when I wanted ... \ m/

My next tutorial in the forum, it will be "how to get drunk" hahaha

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/13/2016 1:44 a.m.

@Artorias come put it hahaha.It will be the most watched video of YouTube in Diabetes hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/13/2016 9:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

regina said:
yaa, but I mean that we can diabetic, allergic, asthmatic or myopic and nothing happens, that does not define us as people.

ani's profile photo
ani
04/14/2016 12:08 p.m.

@Regina, of course woman!, We are neither more nor less than Nadies !!!And ........ I tell myself, I am diabetics and what ??????????What changes in me ???????

ani's profile photo
ani
04/14/2016 12:11 p.m.

That you are (I am) a defective product.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/14/2016 10:07 p.m.

I don't remember who left the forum but her boyfriend left her arguing that she had "taras", the one who was "Tarao" was him but from the head ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/14/2016 11:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Roar, nobody is perfect;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2016 2:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Carmen67 said:
My comment Tampoko is wrong to arrive with my 6 -year -old son and stop and tell me what is the sugar?And I is and jumps out because you know that it shows in my face. I have not looked again at that lady to call her in some way.I only know that 16 years later it is currently insulin and pills and that it is not necessary.

Send eggs !!hahaha ... and if you notice what you ask who you are?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/15/2016 11:07 a.m.

fer said:
"total, then click insulin and that's it, right?" ... "Take a couple of glasses, man!" ... Hopefully it was that easy, andone could eat or drink what I wanted and when I wanted ... \ m/

The best thing is when your boyfriend's mother tells you "I take a piece of cake" Total one day nothing happens, my husband was diabetic and ate everything without worrying and my father -in -law also (the father -in -law at the end fell some fingers fromThe feet and died of a diabetic coma ...)

Or they call me "Talibán de la Diabetes"

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2016 2:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Gala happened to me, and for something I went to be ex, when I left it was his argument to tell me that another was not going to love me ... Ainss the poor man had too many taras and already had enough with mine to endure nonsense hahahahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/15/2016 3:45 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

ruthbia said:
fer said:
"total, then click insulin and that's it, right?" ... "Take a couple of glasses,Man! "... I wish it were that easy, and one could eat or drink what I wanted and when I wanted ... \ m/

The best thing is when your boyfriend's mother tells you "I take a piece of cake" Total one day nothing happens, my husband was diabetic and ate everything without worrying and my father -in -law also (the father -in -law at the end fell some fingers fromThe feet and died of a diabetic coma ...)

Or they call me "Talibán de la Diabetes"

That tells me my mother -in -law, her father was diabetic and had a Chunga diabetes because she didn't take care of himself.And the friend eats when he goes out with her but dinner with a lid and a beer and takes her medication and I honestly with that I did not have and I am not going to take 4 or 5 tapas, the other day I took two and I was high, becauseWe always have to be with the same cantinela

The other day the endocrine said a phrase in plan "You do not have diabetes because you are very good controls" or you have prediabetes or it is Modly 2. Well, my boyfriend only stays with the fact that I do not have diabetes, the rest of the other way, itHe told his mother and they are already again as if he had nothing.Balls, I have good controls because I exercise and as at home well although one day I spend and two hours later, but from there I have nothing ... when I hear the phrase of the endocrine I bother me a lot because I knew that theAnother was just going to keep that and I would tell the mother and some Puya I would have to swallow and fail.If I had nothing, I could eat what I felt like my agency, it would notIf you had children, I would not have to be insulin ... really that courage is giving me all this, your mother is that it seems that it is believed that I am invented or that if one day I spend it is that it already does not matter and I have todo every day ...

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/15/2016 5:53 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

What I Jo ** most is that when I say that my daughter has been diagnosed (we will not name the word ...) with 2 years they tell me ... well better like that because it will grow accustomed to having it ... forgive?
And another comment from his pediatrician was, knowing that his father TB was diabetic, well he had 50% possibilities ... I stayed mute and then thought, that apart from being a lie he could have more touch ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/18/2016 5:08 p.m.

@Ruthbia Equal your mother -in -law to his father -in

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
05/19/2016 11:20 a.m.

I hate those who directly or indirectly blame diabetics when they have dry them, or according to them they are not "sufficient".

I hate the flanders/delayed that say it is not a disease but a condition of life.

I hate those who, having media or platforms to ask for more advances in diabetes, waste time promoting stupidities, such as Flanders to support diabetes or education in diabetes.Or only say obvious things ....:-@

I hate those who want to infant everything related to diabetes and diabetics.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/19/2016 5:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

To me "And are you very diabetic?
And "Well Belén Esteban too and gets dwelling on cakes on TV ....."
PUF .......

Brenda's profile photo
Brenda
05/19/2016 10:28 p.m.

:)) Now when reading @Brenda, and are you very dangnetic?I laughed, but when m they say it Uffff as M Cabrea.As if they tell you, do you have a lot of sugar?Uffff ... (at home I have more saccharin)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/19/2016 11:35 p.m.

To MK the only thing that happened to me was when I went to the pharmacy to buy medicines and tells me the manager. They are for any of their parents or family.They are not for me

He was very surprised and exclaimed so young. That people do not know what diabetes 1 or that young people have the 2?

I hate the shame with which they see you if you tell them that you are diabetic

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/20/2016 12:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.