{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

One that I heard does very little on TV ... "He has given him a diabetic attack" ... when I heard it I imagined a crazy diabetic attacking with an ax or something similar to another person ... in the end, and luckily, it is seen that it was only a hypoglycemia ... what things!

:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
01/28/2016 6:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

:)) :))
We could edit a book ...
And to me that bothers me a lot to call my diabetic daughter?, Instead of saying that he suffers or has diabetes.
Does anyone else happen or is it just manic?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/28/2016 6:16 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Fer I give me laughter, I imagine someone doing what you say hahahaha.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Rocio you are right when someone has another disease such as Cancer does not say the cancerous.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 6:30 p.m.

Rocío also happens to me :-(

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/28/2016 7:04 p.m.

@Fer that had never heard it, but you have to recognize that what imagination you have hahaha
@Rociollinares that of I have/I am diabetic to me has always bother me a lot, but even sometimes by customs or ways of speaking even to me it has escaped: -s

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 7:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Being diabetic, allergic, asthmatic .., it is fine that friends know.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 9:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I referred to what they said you are diabetic, instead of you have diabetes.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/28/2016 11:54 p.m.

Yaa, but I mean that we can diabetic, allergic, asthmatic or myopic and nothing happens, that does not define us as people.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 2:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

That is why I say that it is my mania.In fact my little daughter has allergy to mites and I always say that she has allergy ever that is allergic.

RocioLlinares
01/29/2016 9:56 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, I also bother me a lot, when I go to the hospital to do the analyzes, it grinds me when they say through the speakers: diabetics, pass by counter .... because they do not say, cancerous, pass or bewitured pass or hepatitic ..Is that it repeats me !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 11:22 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Put a complaint.Medical data are confidential, they should say "patients X, J, K, pass through the counter", without talking about any pathology.It is a reason for dismissal.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/29/2016 10:59 p.m.

Yes, gala, put a complaint, that if you want you, but do not have to announce it for any speaker.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 11:52 p.m.

Well, so they always call us, normally to give the number for the analysis of the analyzes they say: patients cited at 7:30 pass by counter, patients cited at 7:45, pass by counter, patients cited at 8:00, pass by counter and then jump, diabetic patients pass by counter and then continue to call per hour, why don't they still call for diseases?They only do it with us

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/30/2016 12:37 a.m.

Well very bad. It will be that they see it very everyday., but they don't have to do so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2016 1:54 a.m.

And on top of that it will lead to the comments and the "phrases that we hate" of the rest of the people ........

RocioLlinares
01/30/2016 9:15 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I hate when I hear expressions such as "Diabetics," The snack of diabetics "or" The Mother of Diabetics ". And now that I am with my daughter in the hospital I hate those cards that come in the food in which he puts" dietDiabetica ".

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/30/2016 7:20 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I believe that all these things, or we change them taking care of our way of speaking and complaining when it touches, or nobody changes them.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/30/2016 8:38 p.m.

The "diabetic diet" card is a traca, I threw myIn my siwmpre tray they put the card was diabetic diet and I looked at the trays of others and I came to the conclusion that the only difference I had was that my milk was swammed but then they put me jam and butter, take now, they give me skim milkand then they put me but butter .. and the dessert that was fruit and the other yogourt of flavors ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/30/2016 9:20 p.m.

@Ainhoa, the diabetic girl, diabetics or the mother of diabetics, always at school so when I went to the institute and the university, then in the works I have not told it because I am always pointed out, they know it, they know itThose who have to know and point, that others are not telling the diseases they have: hello, my name is a guy and I have hemorrhoids, to give an example ... I remember when I did the course with the educator who was the firstHe told us, your illness is yours and not the others, you did not think that as they will help you, on the contrary, sometimes put stones on the road and at least in my case it has been better so because I have had to listen to commentsMalicious about other diabetic acquaintances and I didn't like anything.
The last thing I have heard that I have been hallucinated because it has been a conversation between 9 -year -old girls!Control and says the exam responses and I have flipped in colors, with 9 years and already have that mischief, mischief not to say evil ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/30/2016 9:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.