{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

laluhp said:
when they ask me
How many times do you click?
And I say with a scare face 5
They stay off and answer them is that I am Muuuuuuyyyy Diabetics

Very good hahahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/07/2015 2:14 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

If

sherpa41 said:
xavi79 said:
diabetes is the most fucked disease in the world and if you are also hypertensive it is better that you die already ...I walk 8 kilometers a day, and neither motivates to walk and nor does it motivate the results, I like food because you have to eat.I neither like nor have to like me, you drink insipid water that leaves you after drinking it a bad taste in your mouth and that you drink it because it is the only thing you can drink ,,, although some minerals you have to be careful because it has high concentrationsOf sodium and the tension rises, we go that I prefer to have cancer than diabetes, at least you go to the grave eating what you feel like ,,,

I agree that it is one of the most fucked diseases, but for the dependence of insulin and have to think and live all day as if you were a pancreas.

But that strict diet for a type1 diabetic (as you say in your presentation) ... Are you sure you? Type 1?

Yes, they detected the diabetes at age 19, although I would surely have it before.They told me it was of type
1, I punctu

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@xavi79 I am diabetic since 18, hypertensive from 35, and to my 42 with my paddle, insulin, losartan and metformin I make a normal life, I drink my beer when I fold the curro and I have no intention to go to the tomb, to theReves, my illusion is to take care of myself to last as much as possible in this magnificent life that I have touched me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 5:35 p.m.

Have a headache and say it, and tell you: "Won't you be that you are low?" ...: O)

Of course, at this point I still do not distinguish the headache of a hiccup ...

:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
12/10/2015 6:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Or high ???Not if everything is for diabetes, if you break a finger too>: P

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/10/2015 11:26 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Fer my mother is like that, as soon as I say that my head, the stomach hurts, etc ... everything is summarized in: you will not be low?Look at yourself.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/10/2015 12:25 p.m.

To me the most hate phrase is "and you click?, Ui I would not be ...".Well, if you have to do?People should many times think before speaking ... But hey, I don't hide or care about saying that I am diabetics but respect for people who do not like.

Mag's profile photo
Mag
12/28/2015 2:15 p.m.

..... for a little (food) nothing will happen to you
..... you can eat what is salty
..... Go walk
/:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/28/2015 3:43 p.m.

A couple of days ago I have eaten at a table with several relatives of my partner who know about my illness (few people know), and two are type 2 diabetics.
Before starting to eat they take the pill and look at me sideways to see if I measure me and shed.I do not measure me and directly with a disguise, sulked under the table without being noticed.They look at me very strange when I start eating.
They bring dishes and I come to eat like a pig of everything, they cut with the food and are still surprised.Every 45 minutes I was putting a reinforcement of 6 units, concealed.

In the end touches dessert.A piece of chocolate cake with already cut portions, the size of one hand.Another 6ud reinforcement and for her to devour her.The two type2 eat a small little little little one, and one of them no longer resists and jumps me "well, and how about yours?"To which I respond sharply with my mouth, "perfectly, thank you."

In the end I ended without passing 140 throughout the food.Of course they don't know that, they will believe that I have a year of life.There the grace.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/28/2015 9:49 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/28/2015 10:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hahahahahaha I picked up with what Artorias has told.I do not dare yet to do that of getting more but as soon as I control the rations and such perfet xD ah well, what I say if I swelled on Christmas Eve but I put only three more than I touched me and very well, the truth.
Enjoy Christmas!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/29/2015 12:27 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Well, when I go to parties or with many people I try to eat the possible HC minimums and no refined sugar, that of being all the time clicking and looking at the sugar I see it quite incompatible with being relaxed and enjoying the company.Eating according to what things better to do it when it is boring and only at home and I don't mind having to click and look several times the sugar or get a little more than normal.

To which I mislead in those events, my glucose is triggered and I am all the time with a dry mouth and wanting to piss.And then I can't enjoy the party or anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/29/2015 4:25 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Arotorias What a wild you are hahahaha !!!

I do not fear food for food because I am nothing glutton and I do not like sweets, but because of alcohol, because what usually happens to me is that I punctuate just get to the party, I take a couple ofBeers in a while and just when you start eating they are uploading the HC of the barley.So I usually start with what is second and not as the HCs of the first until the glucose begins to lower.As @Sherpa41 says it is a bit stressful to balances with Christmas Eve dinner, but if you want to sin a little you have to put some of your part.

Another thing is that when you get home, alcohol continues to do its effect and see that you are still in soft descent and you have to eat a toast before bed, but hey, bad, less bad ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/29/2015 9:16 a.m.

I do not make any balance, I put insulin of more with reinforcement punctures, and if I have passed too much and I see in the Dexcom that I am going down from 70 baby cocacola.It is a slightly gross method but for a couple of times I am going to eat around it is worth it, I get like a pig and I get curves that do not go from 150.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/29/2015 3:01 p.m.

I am like @Artorias, I give myself the pleasure, with the dexcom my pocket, of course

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/29/2015 7:30 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

To me one that left me, but come on, I was never so angry in my life, I still don't understand how I did not react violently to that situation:

Weeks after being diagnosed, I was preparing a tea, and I was putting sweetener, and my father sees me and tells me "Do you like the sweetener? He has a horrible metallic taste", well man, if you want I put 3 kilos of sugarAnd it gives me a hyper tremendous, idiot.

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
01/25/2016 9:26 p.m.

Yes, the typical of: oh, I could not take the Coca Cola Light, the saccharin knows badly, the sweeteners are carcinogens ... and what do you want me to do son?I threw for a bridge?

And the Topicazo: I could not be diabetic, with what I like the sweet ... and I do not fuck you, and I am.

In the end...

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/25/2016 11:41 p.m.

:-D:-D.

Don't get like that Andresito ... Your dad was not very fine, but it's your dad!
By the way, if you are type one, putting the amount you need insulin, you can take sugar.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/27/2016 2:14 p.m.

Diabetics? Of course, what did you like the sweet ...

You are diabetic because you ate many sweets.Another version that I love: you are diabetic because you were very weak ... and the rest of humanity that I see eating more and moving less than me, what would be then?

For a piece that you eat what else (I don't have insulin or pills, I have to make strict diet and know it, when I pass, I am aware that I should not do it, so I will happen when I feel like it,Not who tells me).

Well, Fulanito is diabetic and eats sweet/baby alcohol and nothing happens (I refer to the above).

It is listening to one of these four and I had a happiness and the best thing is that they usually come from my political family or my friends.I sent them to graze if I could.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/28/2016 9:49 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

aliciaalicia said:
a phrase that my mother told me a few days ago: how do you have glucose today?Well, I had to take me in a bad time because I answered it, which one before breakfast that of the food then the one of the dinner the one after the one before walking etc, I repeat caught me in a bad mood.

He kills me that my mother asks me and when I go out to eat and as something that goes out of vegetables/fish/meat and carries something more or peak of something, we already have the crooked gesture ... or when I take a bit of a littlechocolate.Sometimes it even I do things in hidden or when I am away from home I like something that I feel like because I can't stand the gesture of his face of disapproval.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/28/2016 9:58 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.