{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

@ kraken very good, hahaha.And as you know that you are diabetic ... do not ask in successive days sugar because you are something fair, that they will ask for explanations!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/04/2015 2:13 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Ja Ja, the best of the jam ... I had a companion who, when we deserved in his home his mother yogurts them bought them natural and threw the sugar from the bars's envelopes (I was not yet diabetic yet)It always caught my attention and I was telling him at home, those they were to save., I started @kraken

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2015 2:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@kraken, in Madrid the day is very sad and I mimetizo a lot because too.
Thanks you made me smile!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @enma, @gemater, @gala and @aliciaalicia, what a good audience you are, so you like hahahaha!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 4:38 p.m.

I am reading everyone and I will also add what bothers me when I don't feel good, a little "apagated" and they tell me: eat, eat that you need sugar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or, after glymic control, I say: ah, it is high or in other cases, ah, is bass !!But how much, how much, ???They tell me and insist on knowing the figure !!!To that I answer: I have said, this bass and nothing more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good to say what bothers us but, thanks to you, dear "family" that we understand ..........

ani's profile photo
ani
11/04/2015 7:50 p.m.

@ani, you just remembered another situation of those odious, when you have a bad day, and because of whatever, you are in a bad mood, I feel fatal to me "what a bad mood ... sure you are high!"or "You must be low ...".

Grrrrrrrr .... what extra Rábia in those moments!X (x (x (

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2015 7:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

If @fer, that also gives a lot for that site ...
My mother and my husband when I am in a bad mood, will you not be low?, Mirarate Anda, that surely you are going down .., I want to stam them the glucoomenter in the face .. look look I am perfect .. Take takes ..
Joer that disgusted, everything ache with sugar, I am in a bad mood like everyone else (it is that I am very much and normally toy of good humor, jiji !: D)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2015 8:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ufff, because I tell my daughter when she plays edge .., and almost always success ..., although the best thing in those cases is to take the machine and measure it, without telling him anything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2015 8:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hehehe @regina, there we agree, even my little one realizes !!!!He comes and tells me, mom tell the "tit" to click that he is in a plan ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/05/2015 10:01 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, to me the phrase of "Look at the glycemia that there is no one who holds you" (or similar), it seems as insulting as when it is said of a woman who "is in a bad mood because she has the rule".Making that equalization is offensive, especially because it is normally done with a bad idea.I feel fatal both.And it is not true that my glycemic lack of control has a bad mood, quite the opposite, I usually and without strength.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
11/05/2015 11:30 a.m.

roar said:

Well, to me the phrase of "Look at the glycemia that there is no one who holds you" (or similar), it seems as insulting as when it is said of a woman who "is in a bad mood because she has the rule" ...

How much reason is @roar, it is like that you get under the ability to manage emotions, for being a woman, or for being diabetic ... Anyway ... now I understand better because I get angry the happy phrase, it must be related to my sidefemale!: P :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
11/05/2015 2:06 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Let's see, I don't tell him so .., but when I see her edge, edge, that he can't stand it, it's that he's high., Luckily it happens a few times ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 1:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Won't be well ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 1:14 a.m.

fer said:
@ani, you just remind me of another situation of those odious, when you have a bad day, and for whatever, you are in a bad mood, I feel fatal to me that they tell me "What a bad mood ... Surely you are high! ", Or" You must be low ... ".

Grrrrrrrr .... what extra Rábia in those moments!X (x (x (

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2015 5:03 p.m.

Seriously speaking, I recognize that I have changed my character a lot, the changes in humor are "normal" in us because everything is associated with our rhythm of glymatical results, already in tevanting ourselves, we see how this and we begin to make mathematics to say:How many units should I apply, how many minutes are going to pass for the Dsayuno, how many calories or hydratos are we going to ingest, which is what I am going to do later and how much I will spend sugar so as not to fall in Hypo, and thus, every minutes of the day and allThe days, up to 53an that I carry this "battle", but, the Diabètes is not more bad or difficult than other diseases, we just have to have evidence in what we do and more, if it gives us good results .......... In addition, "we must all pay the mistakes made", therefore, you have to do less every day and so, the others will be admired of us !!!!!!!!

ani's profile photo
ani
11/06/2015 5:14 p.m.

To me the phrase that bursts me .... I have been thinking about putting it or not ... they are the parents, normally mothers, who say "I hope I had diabetes ..." The times that I will have heard my mother... And what hated her, yes, that I would feel like that ... and now my baby is bronchitis and hopefully I had it ... but it is not possible!And as much as he suffers, he is the one who is sick .... Just as I am the one I have diabetes and that my mother told me that only served me to feel bad about how much I should suffer ... with the fucking qIt is diabetes, it was worse than me with diabetes! ... I don't know if she explained to me ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/06/2015 10:08 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Diabetes is the most fucking disease in the world and if you are also hypertensive it is better that you die already ... I walk 8 kilometers a day, and it does not motivate me to walk and it does not motivate the results, I like food because you have to eat.I neither like nor have to like me, you drink insipid water that leaves you after drinking it a bad taste in your mouth and that you drink it because it is the only thing you can drink ,,, although some minerals you have to be careful because it has high concentrationsOf sodium and the tension rises, we are going to have a cancer than diabetes, at least you go to the grave eating what you feel like ,,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 1:49 a.m.

When they ask me
How many times do you click?
And I say with a scare face 5
They are flipping and answering them is that I am Muuuuuuyyyy Diabetics

Laluhp's profile photo
Laluhp
11/07/2015 9:39 a.m.

Hahahahahahahahaha

It is a good answer.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/07/2015 9:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

xavi79 said:
diabetes is the most fucking disease in the world and if you are also hypertensive it is better that you die already ... I walk 8 kilometers a day, and neither motivates me to walk and neitherI am motivated by the results, I like food because you have to eat.I neither like nor have to like me, you drink insipid water that leaves you after drinking it a bad taste in your mouth and that you drink it because it is the only thing you can drink ,,, although some minerals you have to be careful because it has high concentrationsOf sodium and the tension rises, we go that I prefer to have cancer than diabetes, at least you go to the grave eating what you feel like ,,,

I agree that it is one of the most fucked diseases, but for the dependence of insulin and have to think and live all day as if you were a pancreas.

But that strict diet for a type1 diabetic (as you say in your presentation) ... Are you sure you? Type 1?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/07/2015 11:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.