{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

@jconegar taking into account that I go with several of the work, I have considered several options, including to arrive much earlier so as not to mount a number.
I understand that if you wear it and pass under the arch, nothing happens.And it is my donkey to take it before passing by leaving it in the handbag?, Or by that control if it can be annoyed.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/01/2015 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ele said:
@jconegar taking into account that I go with several work, I have considered several options, including arriving much earlier so as not to mount a number.
I understand that if you wear it and pass under the arch, nothing happens.And it is my donkey to take it before passing by leaving it in the handbag?, Or by that control if it can be annoyed.

The bomb does not whistle if you go through the arch.My question is if something happens to the pump if that of the bags goes through the bag and where you put the mobile phones I have no idea.Let's see if someone can comment.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/01/2015 12:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Delxcom in the airport arc do you know something?I have to fly shortly and I don't know whether to tell them to check me manually.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/01/2015 12:43 p.m.

@Arotorias those of Dexcom I think that to heal in health they tell you that you do not go through the arch but I have read online cases of people who have passed and have not had any problem.I have flown with him twice, one went through the arch and another asked for manual inspection because that time I went with a bomb too.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/01/2015 3:16 p.m.

I have always flown with the Dexcom and without problems, going through the arch, even once they made me an extra scan with the ... without problems.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/01/2015 3:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, I have seen a "dead" sensor case on the Free Facebook when passing through the arch.

I have passed this year through several manual controls and through the arch without problem.With Dexcom I have no experience ... yet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/02/2015 10:07 a.m.

After hitting me with the Deexcom, I had it to go through the X -rays, the receiver's antenna died ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/02/2015 11:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

It is not exactly a phrase but the truth is that it bothers me enough to suffer a hypo, take sugar with the scare in the body to climb you a little and that they warn you to take that precisely that, sugar.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/03/2015 1:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

To me a phrase that my mother told me a few days ago: how do you have glucose today?Well, I had to take me in a bad time because I answered it, which one before breakfast that of the food then the one of the dinner the one after the one before walking etc, I repeat caught me in a bad mood.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2015 2:01 p.m.

Well, go every time they ask me for Maria, what, how do I carry it? And I, because days ..... and they answer you, well but that's because it is at first, once stabilized it will be better......
And I stay many times with the desire to answer .... But hey, on top of that they care .... It is not a plan to vent me ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 2:15 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I bother me when someone asks me how I'm going and I tell you how good and answer with "you should take care of yourself or take care of you" I know it is good but it seems easy to be out and nop.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/03/2015 3:24 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

The ambulatory nurse when I go for recipes and asks me, how much did you have sugar in the morning?
Well, like @aliciaalicia ... I am guy, which gives you a loose value ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 3:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, that has ever happened to me in the doctor too.I think that they are very accustomed to type 2, which until they are altered by fasting glycemia are considered to be controlled.But of course in the case of type1 an isolated value does not mean absolutely anything.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/03/2015 6:46 p.m.

And what about when you go to the dentist?explains @aliciaalicia, but in the end I say, yes, very well ...

fer's profile photo
fer
11/03/2015 10:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do I always say that this goes for seasons ... Rachas, today I am fine tomorrow I take a cold and fuck her Paco ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/03/2015 10:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala, but do you answer it?;)
The nurses is that really ...... During the entrance of Maria, 5 days, and a few that passed, I think only one knew that all this was going.But of course, I know that now, and every time Maria tells me, but Mom is that in the hospital the nurse such and such ... and in the end I had to say, Maria loves the nurse know less than usNow, although poor I don't think they are to blame ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 10:06 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

There is one that no longer bothers me but I think it is a conversation a thousand times repeated in each new bar that I had coffee.I already have the conversation optimized to last as little as possible.

Day 1:
- Good morning, a coffee just please (they bring it to me, if it is the first in the morning I take the sugar over and keep it, if not, I leave it on the dish without touching the teaspoon)

Day 2:
Same operation as the previous day, but here the waiter already reacts:
Option 1 (when you leave the sugar on the plate)
- I have a saccharin, do you want?
- No, thanks
- Ah, as I see that you have not put sugar...
- I like bitter, thanks
- Ufff, I don't know how you may like coffee like this
- You see, there are people for everything
Option 2 (when you keep the sugar and the waiter meets a diabetic)
- Ah!I have a cousin/nephew/uncle/grandfather/friend/etc that has sugar and always have to wear a candy on top
- No, I keep them because I like bitter coffee, and since you charge it the same because I take it home and my wife makes jam when it has many.You don't see what we save in sugar.

Day 3:
Same operation as the previous day, but here the waiter doubts:
- Do I put the sugar?
- If you don't put it on me, you will discount it from the price?
- No
- Well you put it

From the fourth day to infinity there is no more subject, it is usually always.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 11:55 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) @kraken, I didn't know that you could have such a structured relationship with the waiters!, I loved reading your post, they always put the sugar and the direct pocket, then thenI ask you saccharina or the lame from where you are ... do not see the boats that I accumulate at home with overflows !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2015 12:43 p.m.

: D @fer, there are many coffees and hahahaha !!

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 1:22 p.m.

Good @kraken !!I laugh :)) :)) :)).What is no longer funny is when that same waiter before a child who asks for a zero tail looks at him with an extraterrestrial face, he no longer tells you when he is fed up with a zero tail and asks for soda knowing that there are no more options and not because inThe market there are no light drinks but do not buy them ...

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/04/2015 1:53 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.