{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Thank you @aaandres, a few weeks ago that I have been asking here about free and dexcom, because we are seriously considering putting it on it.In the end I think we are going to opt for the Dexcom, I am swelling to read and reread everything that implies and how it works.And very grateful to @Gala, who sent me some photos so that Maria could see how, and be able to convince her, lest we make the investment and then do not want to take it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 9:58 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Today we dawn animically quite badly so to speak.
From yesterday night all the time between 220 and 300 and on an empty stomach.
It is not to believe during the night the Dexcom Pita 220 and I try the capillary and it gives me 260 and climbing.
I apply 3 fast to 1:35 alarm clock at 5 and follow in 245 stable, 3 more fast.
I have risen at 8 and it is still the same in 235, I apply 6 fast for breakfast and my surprise is that it continues to go up without starting eating Coj ..... it is.
The only thing that occurs to me is that the Lantus has not worked, everything is very rare.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 3:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sprinkle said:
and now Maria just cheered the day, not !!!!Throughout the morning it has not dropped from 200, and just two hours after lunch, almost touching the 300 !!!!And that was a half ration, thankfully it has been rectified with two, of that it is an hour, and with those has now lowered from 200 ..... we will wait to see how the afternoon is going, and if it continues the same orI will increase one of Lantus or we will go up quickly, or directly change of ball, to see if it does not take effect, or I know !!!!
I know that many advise me not to overwhelm me, that it does not despair, ..... that there are many times no explanation, but I have not accustomed myself to situations that you cannot control.

Hi @rociollinares because something similar is happening to me read my last publication and you will see that there are times and there are not few that have no logic for more than you take care of.
Greetings and prompt improvement.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 3:48 p.m.

@Afterego, I see that you have a good day!!!!Equal a concern, or a discussion.
Let's see if everything gets a little on.
Salugos

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 3:57 p.m.

@Afterego knows me very badly for you and I wish you the same, but selfishly comforts me not to be the only one that finds no explanation, and more with the experience you have.
As you say I thought it could be for the Lantus and I plannedIt almost does not take effect.But as it has been getting up with 150 for two or three days, when I did it over 90/100, I had planned to increase Lantus and lower it quickly from food, and try to see how it.I dare the weekend that tomorrow has an excursion and knowing her will burn everything ... and I don't want hypos scares ....
It also has been with exams all week and today two, as one wears this afternoon we will see how it reaches the snack and see if I can find out whether they are nervous or not.
What will not be nerves?

RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 4:04 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi @rocio, surely they are the exams, at that age they put you on your nerves.I say the exams, not Maria Q is sure is a girl's sky

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 4:11 p.m.

rociollinares said:
@Afterego knows me very badly for you and I wish you the same, but selfishly it comforts me not to be the only one that finds no explanation, and more with the experience you have.
As you say I thought it could be for the Lantus and I plannedIt almost does not take effect.But as it has been getting up with 150 for two or three days, when I did it over 90/100, I had planned to increase Lantus and lower it quickly from food, and try to see how it.I dare the weekend that tomorrow has an excursion and knowing her will burn everything ... and I don't want hypos scares ....
It also has been with exams all week and today two, as one wears this afternoon we will see how it reaches the snack and see if I can find out whether they are nervous or not.
The thing will not be nerves?

If you better go gradually, in case it is necessary to a unit and see a couple of days obvious, that is, with the consent of the doctor.
It should not be calculated very fair in my opinion because of the hypos.
And the exams may have a Tila tea nervous before leaving and tell me.
Good luck.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 4:14 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
@afterego, I see that you have a good day!!!!Equal a concern, or a discussion.
Let's see if everything gets a little on.
Salugos.

@Aliciaalicia you know that I usually have salads and yesterday chicken medium thigh.
I think they are perhaps nervous about the same thing that overwhelms me that this high or something hormonal.
A walk can help as @Gala to see how the day continues.
greetings

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 4:19 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, Maria too, those who know her think like you, but I assure you that if I get to be diabetes, and hopefully it would have been so, my glycemia would not go down from 300, it is a sky but with a storm ofThe goodIt is a rocket until sleeping !!!!:)) :)) And if you see my profile picture, you will say what they all say ... it can't be !!!!

RocioLlinares
11/04/2015 4:24 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, if it is low before eating, the food begins with a juice, and it is not necessary to change the insulin ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2015 8:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Rociollinares or starts for dessert fruit, is what I do and put the insulin when I finish or when I am already eating

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2015 9:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Regina, @gala, if when it is below 80 eats first and then click or when we do not know what amount of HC is going to eat, that with how bad it is, it is the most common above all in the food that has been 8rations
Every morning he passes them, even getting 3 days about 150, when the usual was 90, and in the afternoon it is regulated and is over 100 and when it is lower it is at the time of dinner.I have the doubt is to know if it is a problem of Lantus, but how it puts it at night, if it increases dose with the fair that comes to dinner, it gives it hiccups in the afternoon.

RocioLlinares
11/05/2015 10:09 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, today there is no school, there is excursion.If it has risen higher than usual, but unlike these days that arrived with a long and long peak at the time of lunch, today 135. His teacher has sent me a whatsapp, with a photo included, so that I have leftpeaceful.
We will have to see how to eliminate the nerves, since it is a coincidence or in the end it seems that many are going to be right that it becomes nervous in the school.

RocioLlinares
11/05/2015 12:15 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Good news I slept well the night and in the last 24 hours I have not spent the 200 I congratulate myself.
greetings

DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 6:16 p.m.

How good you are @Afterego !!!!Come .... I congratulate you too !!!

RocioLlinares
11/05/2015 6:21 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Congratulations

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/05/2015 8:09 p.m.

Excellent!!!@Afterego I am glad that everything remains well.All the best.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 8:38 p.m.

Well today we have had the appointment with the endocrine and the internist, they have changed the Lantus for Levemir and returns next month to see how it goes ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/05/2015 8:58 p.m.

@Afterego, I'm glad you can sleep, which is very important. If you take the trick, it will do well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Congratulations champion but try to improve it 150 greetings

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
11/06/2015 1:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.