{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

rociollinares said:
how good you are @Afterego !!!!Come .... I congratulate you too !!!

Graciaaassss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 3:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Inday said:
congratulations @Afterego, you will see how little by little you go to the beast

Graciiaaaass

DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 3:59 p.m.

Today I got up with a strong desire to urinate ... It has not been so much and the desire has continued all morning, with pain when trying ... in short, as when you have urine infection ... nothing to urinate but the desireTo do it ... he reminded me when he debuts with diabetes .... That morning I went to my header and said: Isabel, I need something for urine infection, it hurts when urinating and I go many times to service.... to which, she got up, she took a speech and shed me for the first time on a finger, he instantly knew that she was diabetics ....

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/06/2015 4:47 p.m.

When I catch a bottle of water now I am afraid because I instinctively think that I have sugar.

Today I have experienced and had breakfast twice throughout the morning with two good amounts of hydrates and their corresponding doses of insulin.It has been afraid of the beginning because they have practically been two exact hours apart and I did not know if it was going to be a lot

pike's profile photo
pike
11/06/2015 5:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

You are already taking the truquillo ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, a couple of days ago I bought sushi of these supermarket packaging, to consume in the day.They are like a tray with various classes.A total of 16 pieces.A walking watchmaking pump.

I tried up to two meals, 1 tray for each, accompanied by salad and my 2 units always.To my surprise, it did not rise to limits above normal.If it is true that at night, with some fear, I put on a correction unit just in case.Nothing to object.

Well, night I did not remember that I had defrosted chicken hamburgers and a sushi tray about to expire.What I do?Well, both.The sushi and 2 hamburgers (without bread).Wing, crazy.Timeline was as follows:

21.45 2 insulin and dinner units.Approvedly it was 132.
22.45 I have already dinner but I feel guilty.I wear a dose of correction insulin just in case.I have no idea what I am doing.
23.15 I have my slow fixed.
23.50 I don't notice any weird symptom.I measure me and ... 260!If the device could have called the ambulance, firefighters and poli, he would have done it.I panic.I wear another fast dose (1u) because yes, because I don't know what I do and I am very nervous.If I even started going down and climbing stairs like a madman!Well, 3 times.I got tired.I decided to leave all my roles in a roller order "I leave in inheritance ...".

Total that, although I fear that I give me a downturn for what I have gotten or that I do not get off at all, I lie down and sleep from the pull.This morning was fine but ... Jo, what a scare.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/09/2015 7:51 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) It is not that I make me grace @pike your 260, if not, that I see myself reflects in your attitude when I see that my daughter has a beautiful 200 in her glucometer and the way of telling it, the truthI don't have that grace.
In the end, and as many were advised here, I try not to overwhelm me much, because unfortunately it will not be the only one.
Beware of nerves, my daughter goes up a lot.And also with putting you to exercise desperately, with high values, at least in the case of my daughter, we were advised notA few hours later he gives him the downturn.In your case the exercise you did, I don't think it influenced a lot, but consider for next times.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/09/2015 10:07 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Pike, forgive that he is reading this and starts from laughter, not because of how bad you had it but as you tell it. It is as if I were watching you climb stairs like a madman and do a will, I'm glad that in the end you could sleepAnd you will get up well, I hope you have a good day without scares.
Your Andalusian humor like !!!!

DiabetesForo
11/09/2015 10:20 a.m.

pike said:
Well a couple of days ago I bought sushi of these supermarket packaging, to consume in the day.They are like a tray with various classes.A total of 16 pieces.A walking watchmaking pump.

I tried up to two meals, 1 tray for each, accompanied by salad and my 2 units always.To my surprise, it did not rise to limits above normal.If it is true that at night, with some fear, I put on a correction unit just in case.Nothing to object.

Well, night I did not remember that I had defrosted chicken hamburgers and a sushi tray about to expire.What I do?Well, both.The sushi and 2 hamburgers (without bread).Wing, crazy.Timeline was as follows:

21.45 2 insulin and dinner units.Approvedly it was 132.
22.45 I have already dinner but I feel guilty.I wear a dose of correction insulin just in case.I have no idea what I am doing.
23.15 I have my slow fixed.
23.50 I don't notice any weird symptom.I measure me and ... 260!If the device could have called the ambulance, firefighters and poli, he would have done it.I panic.I wear another fast dose (1u) because yes, because I don't know what I do and I am very nervous.If I even started going down and climbing stairs like a madman!Well, 3 times.I got tired.I decided to leave all my roles in a roller order "I leave in inheritance ...".

Total that, although I fear that I give me a downturn for what I have gotten or that I do not get off at all, I lie down and sleep from the pull.Already this morning was fine but ... Jo, what a scare.

@pike hahaha, good !!!Keep Calm and Relax !!!Although I look reflected.
I Saturday went from dinner to a japo, (it is not something that you usually do) you would have to have seen me looking for how many HC units towards everything by Google, I no longer know if I was in dinner or calculating mode telling what it helped orNo.I don't know if luckily or why but the key.Between with 81 and at 3h it had 103.
In case it serves you that each piece is 0.5 if they are small and 0.9 if they are large, we are going to eat a lot you can swell to salad that for little gives you.
If not, or someone knows it sure they tell me not to fail next time

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/09/2015 3:07 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@pike, hahaaaa, you're very good!
Next time, neither stairs nor panic :)), te.You put the fast you need and sleep.
And you know what you need in dinners. APPROVE IT EVERYTHING., And what lowers you a fast unit.
It may also happen that you need more insulin,.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2015 3:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yesterday as a Swiss watch until ........
A friend arrives with a bottle of rum and making cubatas with Coca Cola Zero, how beautiful isn't it?
No, a chorizo ​​and nuts chopped and the sayoooSsaaaa french fried bag.
3 quickly at 6:30 p.m. and 19:20 Zaaaasss from 96 to 270.
Thus we fix the Pata Metid 19:55 3 extra to go down.
23 HS 204 and one more fast.
Dawn result with 95 and spent the night under 200.
That if the potatoes were from P ... to mother, but not for every day.
come greetings and good vibes for all of you.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2015 8:24 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Well on Monday I have changed the Dexcom sensor from the left arm to the right and there the problems began.The receiver loses signal and the Bluetooth symbol is blinking good time until in the end it catches signal again. Another symptom is that the arrows oftrend usually disappear and also two nights in a row sleeping
or if I have made any mistake in its application.
I have tried to turn off the receiver and turn it on again, calibrate again and finally give it to stop and turn it on again which is a pain because you have to wait two hours.
The truth very rare, I hope that the most experienced in the subject will know how to give me some advice.
@Fer @gala @inday
I have considered removing the transmitter at night and putting it again but I don't know if it is possible since it does not have the tongue of behind there then the doubt.
I think @Gala had removed it for a wrist resonance but I don't know how a cable has made me make it again.
Greetings and blessings to all.

DiabetesForo
11/12/2015 4:09 p.m.

Hi @Afterego.

If the sensor fails and has less than a week, do not hesitate and not wait: call Novalab to change it.They do not put a good face, but they ask you to send them the data overturned from the application and if they actually work they send you another.

In any case, it looks like:
- Or you have inserted it badly and the thread has entered little.
- Either you have taken off without realizing it and the thread has been largely
- Or for whatever, the signal does not get to the receiver well (for example because you usually sleep on your right side).But this would only be at night.I don't think it's the reason.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/12/2015 5:43 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@Afterego, have you proven to double click on the bearing?Check that the 2 back pins (where the peg was coming) are well involved, it is usually quite frequent that an out is left
If you want to take off the transmitter, with which you open the backs, jump alone, nor do you need the big tongue but if you do not manage, you take it from another (the big tongue, huh !!, do not go to line andYou spoil another sensor) you take it off and put it back in place.
Check the pin before touching the transmitter, it is the only thing that occurs to me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 6:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

aaandres said:
hello @afterego.

If the sensor fails and has less than a week, do not hesitate and not wait: call Novalab to change it.They do not put a good face, but they ask you to send them the data overturned from the application and if they actually work they send you another.

In any case, it looks like:
- Or you have inserted it badly and the thread has entered little.
- Either you have taken off without realizing it and the thread has been largely
- Or for whatever, the signal does not get to the receiver well (for example because you usually sleep on your right side).But this would only be at night.I don't think it's the reason.

Thank you @aaandres I will see how it behaves today and I will not have to report the failure to change it.
At the moment in the morning he has been well and has not given the can, hopefully continue like this.
I will tell you how the movie follows that is not to throw the paste with what it costs.

DiabetesForo
11/12/2015 8:25 p.m.

gala said:
@afterego, have you proven to double click the bearing?Check that the 2 back pins (where the peg was coming) are well involved, it is usually quite frequent that an out is left
If you want to take off the transmitter, with which you open the backs, jump alone, nor do you need the big tongue but if you do not manage, you take it from another (the big tongue, huh !!, do not go to line andYou spoil another sensor) you take it off and put it back in place.
Check the pin before touching the transmitter, it is the only thing that comes to me

Thank you @gala for such a quick answer, you always see your wisdom ha ha ha.
For now in the morning he has behaved well, as of the minimum failure I will check what you tell me about the pins and if so to remove it.I do listen to the two clicks, both when putting the sensor and the transmitter.
A question still, when you have removed and put again as long as the readings begin to give you again?
Thanks greetings

DiabetesForo
11/12/2015 8:29 p.m.

@Afterego, more or less at 20 minutes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/12/2015 9:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Good evening, I want to share with you in E (the place to share our day to day) that apart from our beloved diabetes that we share and carry how we can, because in the same analytics my very high transaminases came out, I've been 4 months in this fight in this fightAnd they do not go down surely have a biopsy of the liver and I am terrified, thanks to this space I can say what I feel and cry dead with fear, because I have to put a good face because they are quite worried are already.Thank you for reading this roll that I have told you but at least I have been able to say that I feel. And vent at me. And to ask if any of you happened to you something similar for you to tell me.

DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 1:05 a.m.

aliciaalicia said:
good night, I want to share with you in E (the place to share our day to day) that apart from our beloved diabetes that we share and carry how we can, because in the sameAnalytical my very high transaminases came out, I have been in this fight for 4 months and they don't just have to make a biopsy of the liver and I am terrified, thanks to this space I can say what I feel and cry dead of fear, because my family I have toPut good face because they are quite worried are already.Thank you for reading this roll that I have told you but at least I have been able to say that I feel. And vent at me. And to ask if any of you happened to you something similar for you to tell me.

@Aliciaalicia courage and do not torment that everything will come out well and make a forward that with this disease that we share apart from the friendship in the distance in the forum you will see how it will go all better.
Good luck greetings Afterego

DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 3:09 a.m.

Much encouragement, @aliciaalicia.Surely in the end it will be nothing, woman.

Today I got up and I have pissed down a lot for nonsense.Then, almost at the moment, he has given me an emotional downturn that you are quiet, still, thinking "host, that emotional downturn is giving you, kid."And of course, the eternal questions, have I pissed off by glucose?Has glucose been the one that made me get pissed off and give me the posterior downturn?Does nothing to do with another?Is it a good excuse?Could it be valid before a popular jury?What do the clouds smell?And the clouds, those of jelly?Why do I think of jelly beans?Stop thinking about Gombolas!

pike's profile photo
pike
11/13/2015 9:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.