{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia, I can only tell you that much encouragement, and that, whatever, you have to continue fighting how you are doing it !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/13/2015 10:21 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Much encourage @aliciaalicia, hopefully it is nothing, and if it is I am sure you will leave it.

Today a curious thing happened to me.As some of you will know I was diagnosed with T1 this July, but for work issues from September to the end of the year I am in Singapore, where I share a floor.Well, I go to the Super the other day, where there were Gullon cookies without sugar, with my floor partner, I tell him that I think they should ask for a shipment alone, because I see that I am the only one who takes them and does not replace them, and thatThey are ending.Well, the uncle does not go, and it is to finish saying the phrase and he tells me, "well, they look good, I'm going to try them" and the last three packages were taken.A little more and send him back to his country.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/13/2015 11:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

@Davidt1, the truth is that your partner is to find the open hand, how
You can eat normal cookies, do not worry, you just have to take into account the HCs they have, if you look, many times they have similar amounts and the sugar without sugar, sometimes they are selling the motorcycle

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/13/2015 12:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala @davidt1 I like those of Gullon with chocolate pepitas from time to breakfast, because I like them and I give myself a craving.For quantity in hydrates it is the same as those that I have for when I have drops, 2 cookies 1 ration.But since they do not carry so much quick absorption sugar, I at least do notice.
Although I am with you gala there are in many of those products that sell you the motorcycle

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/13/2015 2:03 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi guys!

It seems that at night the apparatus is dizzy, last night then do the same.
I have removed the transmitter but still does not give the readings although it shows Bluetooth connection.
I have already reported it to Dexcom to see if they replenish it, hopefully they are good and so.
Greetings there I leave the image you have a good day.

@Gala @inday @aaandres

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 2:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It can be something passenger. Fuerte!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/13/2015 3:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Afterego thanks. When I have news I will tell you in this medium. But tell you that I am very scared.

DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 6:18 p.m.

@Pike thanks you always make me smile with your Sevillian humor.

DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 6:19 p.m.

@Rocio Linares I have no choice, but I'm really scared. Thank you.

DiabetesForo
11/13/2015 6:20 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia a lot of encouragement here we are for you to tell us.Don't come down because Joe has to go well!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
11/13/2015 7:55 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Happy diabetic day!Long live, live.

I have been dead dead for a few days.I don't know if diabetes has given me without warning a special power to freeze or something.And the problem of the lack of blood on the fingers has returned.An average of 3 punctures on several fingers to get something decent.Usually of the same hand.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/14/2015 12:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

It could be a symptom of hypothyroidism .., I guess they will have done analysis. If that is, it is easily corrected with a pill. Although the best is nothing .., that it is changing time already.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2015 1:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pike said:

I have been dead dead for a few days.I don't know if diabetes has given me without warning a special power to freeze or something.And the problem of the lack of blood on the fingers has returned.An average of 3 punctures on several fingers to get something decent.Usually of the same hand.

For that the best would be to try with hot water and then you click you will see how it is better.
There you tell me luck.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2015 5:59 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia much encouragement, the biopsy vs to get them to know exactly what happens and with it they will put the optimal treatment for your case.You will see that everything has a arrangement !!!!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/14/2015 6:50 p.m.

pike said:

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 8:48 p.m.

Thanks and I'm still celebrating our day !!!!I can give you my opinion for the glycemic control on the fingers: you have to use the last three of the two hands (always vary) because the thumb and index are kept with great interest because over time;We lose the meaning and become "useless";Click on each finger and avoid the center or yolk, because it hurts more and allows bloody and bruises, and not always forget, wash with hot water and soap before each exam;You will see that this "work" is not comfortable will be much better but so necessary for the proper functioning of our beloved Diabètes: then you tell me, huh ??????

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 9:01 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
good night, I want to share with you in E (the place to share our day to day) that apart from our beloved diabetes that we share and carry how we can, because in the sameAnalytical my very high transaminases came out, I have been in this fight for 4 months and they don't just have to make a biopsy of the liver and I am terrified, thanks to this space I can say what I feel and cry dead of fear, because my family I have toPut good face because they are quite worried are already.Thank you for reading this roll that I have told you but at least I have been able to say that I feel. And vent at me. And to ask if any of you happened to you something similar for you to tell me.

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 9:07 p.m.

Alicia, forgive but I had not learned about your comment and I am very sorry to know about your results that are not very good (for the moment) but I want to tell you that I am by your side to listen and understand you, since, as you say, youFamily is already very worried, but we also see your "family"Very advanced and in Spain they are the best in Europe, come on, encourage and you will tell us, ....... A sweet hug Ani:)>-

ani's profile photo
ani
11/14/2015 9:16 p.m.

Hello everyone
Today I have premiered in the forum (years ago also participated but I have not been able to enter with the same name Anaisa) and I have also put my first freestyle sensor.I have everything, but all day thinking about diabetesss.
I hope it will happen but I'm going crazy

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/14/2015 10:42 p.m.

Happy day to all, although he is about to end !!Today I have discovered the strawberry and apple gluc up.I still don't try it and I hope you take haha, but I was looking forward to some more flavor, Limon's did not kill me.

Welcome again @anaisabel, and I encourage we are many, you know ... this goes to seasons.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/14/2015 11:33 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.