{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Aliciaalicia I am not diabetic, it is my girl, in the consent for the endoscopy they ask if you have diabetes, when it had to make it to my girl, it arrived with a descent and they solved her with a dropper.
@Gala a photo of Dexcom right now, another upload without apparent explanation (other than slow intestinal transit)

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/01/2015 8:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gala said:
@con_q_de_quimica, small oscillations are normal, hopefully we are like tables, a mormal person is not always in 90, in terms of climbs without explanation, look to see if the slow one covers the24 h, for example, from the 11th of the mñna, I get up because the lantus does not cover me, they go down at 7.am enambio at 11 I no longer have and in the afternoon the same thing. I carry 2Lantus dose, check those things, if the HC very late and get late ..
But we go the peak after repeated declines is typical of the rebound effect

No, slowly does not cover the 24 hours so it puts it twice, and the truth is that it is much better (yes, the graphics of before were still worse).By the way, they have told us that for this week the new slow one that covers the best 24 hours, I think it is the Toujeo, does anyone have news about it?

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/01/2015 8:26 p.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica, I hope everything goes well and that your girl is normalized as soon as possible.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 8:33 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Con_q_de_quimica thanks for the information.I want your girl to improve soon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:22 p.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica, you do very well to look for causes and not settle for "your diabetes is so".How is the Hemo?Has it improved?
That new insulin could go very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2015 12:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina yes, now it is 6.8
@Aliciaalicia Thank you !!!!

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/02/2015 12:21 a.m.

Well, that's the most important thing.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2015 12:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Do you remember when I told you that I ate a croissant and did not affect me too much (from 88 to 88, specifically)?Well, I'm still traveling and I have gone through two hypos that have scared me a lot
They are my first hypos below the threshold.The officers, come on.Until now I had the symptoms with low data but above 70. The other day, when I saw 69, I panic and started shaking.I am very scared.

Today I have breakfast another Croissant and I have gone from 90 to 59. I have scared a lot and now I consider if I take enough sugars so that it goes up or not.How do you know that you do not pass and control panic?

pike's profile photo
pike
11/03/2015 10:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Hi @pike, because of how little I know, is that the croissant when wearing many fats is absorbed more slowly, and that is why your descent, the same in a while begins to rise.
How to know if we pass?In our case trying ..... Before Hicm my daughter takes glucose, juice or sugar, depending on whether it is going to eat soon or not ... and at half an hour SA does new control.At first we were also afraid of if I traced too much, but after several hypos you already know if you go up or pass.
If I am wrong with what I have told you, that the most experts rectify me.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 10:17 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

pike said:
Do you remember when I told you that I ate a croissant and did not affect me too much (from 88 to 88, specifically)?Well, I'm still traveling and I have gone through two hypos that have scared me a lot
They are my first hypos below the threshold.The officers, come on.Until now I had the symptoms with low data but above 70. The other day, when I saw 69, I panic and started shaking.I am very scared.

Today I have breakfast another Croissant and I have gone from 90 to 59. I have scared a lot and now I consider if I take enough sugars so that it goes up or not.How do you know that you do not pass and control panic?

Well, with 69 you scare you .... I don't know what you would have done if I at 03:00 h.In the early morning being asleep so quiet notes that you don't reconcile the dream, you get a control and you have to scrub your eyes several times because you don't believe what you see reflected on the screen 30 hahahahaha

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/03/2015 1:16 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Pike As @rociollinares says in the end it is a matter of trying, each one suits one thing or another, and if you are starting the same to adjust insulin ... etc.The main thing is that you keep calm and always have something at hand.
What advises me is to take 15gr of HC, that below 70. In juices I take from Don Simon that do 15.2gr.If you change the brand, the GR changes so that miratelo.
There are also gels that sell in pharmacy that make those 15gr, pills, drinkable ampoules, there are those who prefer sugar.I attach a link of a conversation that I read little by here in case it can help you:

Link

I have the problem when I am in 70, if it is fair to the food I punctuSimply continue going down

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/03/2015 1:22 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Maria then clicks if it is below 80. And if the food is still far away with a cookie, her endo told us with 2, but after trying, she gave him a rush.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 1:44 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

And now Maria just cheered the day, not !!!!Throughout the morning it has not dropped from 200, and just two hours after lunch, almost touching the 300 !!!!And that was a half ration, thankfully it has been rectified with two, of that it is an hour, and with those has now lowered from 200 ..... we will wait to see how the afternoon is going, and if it continues the same orI will increase one of Lantus or we will go up quickly, or directly change of ball, to see if it does not take effect, or I know !!!!
I know that many advise me not to overwhelm me, not to despair me, ... that there are many times no explanation, but I have not yet become accustomed to situations that you cannot control.

RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 1:52 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks, chic@s.

I already scared before the episodes to the readers with hypos below 50 o.o

pike's profile photo
pike
11/03/2015 1:52 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

sprinkle said:
and now Maria just cheered the day, not !!!!Throughout the morning it has not dropped from 200, and just two hours after lunch, almost touching the 300 !!!!And that was a half ration, thankfully it has been rectified with two, of that it is an hour, and with those has now lowered from 200 ..... we will wait to see how the afternoon is going, and if it continues the same orI will increase one of Lantus or we will go up quickly, or directly change of ball, to see if it does not take effect, or I know !!!!
I know that many advise me not to overwhelm me, that it does not despair, ..... that there are many times no explanation, but I have not accustomed myself to situations that you cannot control.

Diabetes is unpredictable, uncontrollable and inexplicable, you can eat your head on food, dose, exercise, etc. and you will not find logical response to why you throw those adverse results.All that is, to what we try to blame and insist, that we have done wrong ... but the body: hormones, metabolisms, etc .. and the alterations that we ourselves generate as moods, nerves, stress, etc..

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/03/2015 2:38 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Rocio do not despair, that you know that in the end the more you get worse.Many encouragement.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2015 2:43 p.m.

And so much @luvi, this is nowhere to take it ...
Thank you @aliciaalicia, I try not to despair, so as not to despair and worry Maria.That's why I let me rid with you:-*

RocioLlinares
11/03/2015 3:12 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@pike As @rociollinares says a croissant has enough fat and takes a long time to absorb, I advise you that to overcome hypos opt for juices, soda with sugar, glucose tablets or similar.With that you go back in a Plis!I croissants, buns, ice cream and others like when from time to time but always being in normoglycemia that I enjoy more, when I am low is that I am not able to enjoy what like and also tend to eat more than theaccount.

@Rociollinares as others tell you, this disease is like that.I am quite obsessive and I have always tried to be as controlled as possible but from a while this part I am tryingI fuck me but I correct and I continue with my routine, I refuse to bitter the rest of the day.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/03/2015 6:42 p.m.

@Rociollinares, if you can, buy dexcom and your life will change.And hers too, when he is exam or in a sports test.It really is worth it.

Andrés has spent a bridge of authentic Halloween.On Thursday night, dinner vomited (already punctured quickly and slowly) and fever entered.Date, we already have the virus here!
Well, curiously, the problem has been until last night (4 days) that we did not get sugar.Meals, juices, coca queues ... All this without novorapid and nothing, which did not go from 80. It is quite welcomed, with forgiveness.And yesterday, suddenly, as soon as I started uploading to him and today we have already returned to the usual routine.
I don't want to think what would have been without the Dexcom.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/03/2015 7:56 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Good night family !!!

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 12:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.