{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

@Gala if I have taken capsules. The bad thing is that I will have to take it several days, I last for many days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 8:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah!As I read that I had some sugar ... nothing happens because you take several days, in 24 years imagine the cold that I have caught and I have always taken antigripales of that kind and here I am, nothing has happened to me.Don't worry

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 9:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks, @gala.

DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 10:15 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
@afterego thanks.

Not at all try to eat something equally and if it is necessary to raise at least 2 units of fast in case it is necessary, it is not an idea to be hungry.
that you improveeeessss salu2

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 1:15 a.m.

Now that we are in the famous "Jalogüín" I bring you a paranormal phenomenon;A day that begins with ups and downs which roller coaster and ends flat.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/31/2015 1:56 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
now that we are in the famous "jalogüín" I bring you a paranormal phenomenon;One day that begins with ups and downs which roller coaster and ends flat.

Ostias that I have been freaking out and that when I whistle to 200 you do not see the despair that comes to me.
@Con_q_de_quimica to which are these sullen peaks?
Is the Dexcom working well?

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 3:43 a.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica, in the first photo the famous "somogy effect" or "rebound effect" appears, you have a descent, there is an exaggerated climb,
@Regina, there you have your graph
The rebound effect, the strongMi the doctor
Normally it happens, that the climb is corrected by putting insulin and gives you another descent again and as the body is already overestimulated from the previous one begins to rise the cortisol and release glucagon
This against regulation mechanism for decreases is normal in non -diabetic but of course they have insulin that so the curpo note this ascent, immediately corrects and the diabetics as we do not have, because a rise from father and my lord

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2015 4:38 a.m.

I see it @gala, I had not really seen it in my daughter, and that has enough hypos of 50. but it takes a juice and does not go from 120 .., it will be the cortisol ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2015 12:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I tell you that since I am on a trip I have lower data than usual and very good.The rare data of last week were already passed.Although today I have dawned with 73 and after breakfast I have had 75 with a feeling of hypo (I have become accustomed to having a feeling of hyper and hyper with slightly lower/high data of normality in me).

pike's profile photo
pike
11/01/2015 12:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

It does not happen to those who have been disgusted relatively recently, that you make the food and start eating quietly watching TV, and when you have not realized that you have even measured or punctured or anything."I forgot that I am no longer a normal person."It makes me hard, my hunger is removed and everything.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/01/2015 12:52 p.m.

@Artorias, quiet you are not the only one.Rare is the day, that in my house is not heard, but Maria you do if you have not yet punctured!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 1:09 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Arotorias That happens even years later, at least it continues to happen to me.But do not worry about more than there are, we are diabetics but also human and we are wrong.
If there is any rare climb or decrease, for that, as I know, then he hears me, there is no problem!The bad thing is to do everything correct and that you see that the figures do not fit you, that if it despairs me

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/01/2015 1:39 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

As I said there, yesterday we were at the inauguration of a friend's premises.We agree with the brother of a diabetic friend from 8 and with more than 30 with it.We were chatting and congratulated us as Maria lived, without knowing that it was until yesterday, since she saw that she did control and punctured in front of the people, that if with discretion, without fear of the reaction of the people.I think no one realized except him, that being veteran, he caught his attention.He told Maria that she was very brave and worthy of admiration on the other hand, that now is when he begins not to hide ... for Maria it was an injection of self -esteem and motivation that I don't even tell you.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 2:06 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Afterego said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
now that we are in the famous "jalogüín" I bring you a paranormal phenomenon;One day that begins with ups and downs which roller coaster and ends flat.

Ostias that I have been freaking out and that when I whistle to 200 you do not see the despair that comes to me.
@Con_q_de_quimica to which are these sullen peaks?
It will be that the dexcom is working well?

Well, we still do not know exactly, in principle they have just diagnosed a hernia of hiatus, bile reflux, slowed digestive transit and it seems that it has a part of the inflamed stomach, they have taken samples to see if you have any infection.

But those peaks are not from the worst, here another sample.

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/01/2015 6:09 p.m.

@Artorias, is normal and typical of all.Don't be discouraged for that.

@Con_q_de_quimica, I hope the thing is normal and improve

pike's profile photo
pike
11/01/2015 7:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@Con_q_de_quimica, have you noticed that always prior to the climb does a hypo?And that also down Eda hyper does it cost a lot?It looks like the Somogy effect, I already told you on another occasion on another graph that you put, which uba continuously bouncing, descent, normal exaggerated rise before have given small hypoglycemia, unless it has passed eating to renew ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/01/2015 7:12 p.m.

@Gala yes, it could be, but notice that even when it is at normal levels it also makes small ups and downs, on Thursday they will see it internist and endocrine at the same time, to see what happens ...
@pike thank you very much !!!

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/01/2015 7:29 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:

It happens to me the same and I see him bewildered in my free.There are days that it seems that there are "Marejadilla in the Cantabrico" and others seem to be in the Mar Menor of the manga.They are such inexplicable things as our friend, buffff

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 7:35 p.m.

Joseludi said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
now that we are in the famous "jalogüín" I bring you a river phenomenon;One day that begins with ups and downs which roller coaster and ends flat.

It happens to me the same and I see him bewildered in my free.There are days that it seems that there are "Marejadilla in the Cantabrico" and others seem to be in the Mar Menor of the manga.They are such inexplicable things as our friend, buffff

That told us his previous endocrine "is that you are like that", but things are not because.The problem is to find doctors willing to test and find the causes

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/01/2015 7:50 p.m.

@Con_q_de_quimica I do not understand these devices because I still do not have it but indeed it looks like a roller coaster, as you think you are talking about another person and you say that it has stomach problems, hiatus hernia and other things I would like to ask if it is not indiscretion if theThey do gastroscopy because I also have hiatus hernia and reflux have to do one and I don't know if I have to say if I am a diabetic.
I wish you to improve everything and thanks.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 7:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.