{'en': 'Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)', 'es': 'Crónica Diaria (El lugarcito para compartir nuestro día a día)'} Image

Daily chronicle (the little place to share our day to day)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/18/2015 12:46 a.m.

Jodeeer !!!@Anaisabel 22u de Fiasp which is faster yet .. ??I imagine that you would not be with a very low blood glucose !!And how have it gone ..?How have you arrived .. ??Every day I get more welcomed with these things, I almost prefer not to tell them;) I think if that happens to me 5 coca queues and the entire sugarman !!!

I'm glad that everything has gone well ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2019 9:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Are you okay @anaisabel?
What a scare !!!
It has not yet happened to me ... for now I have noticed the colors of the feathers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2019 9:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, the ball was correct, but I don't know that I have put the dose of Tresiba.
@sigsauer, it has cost me to react, but in half an hour I was already with vein glucose.I got up at 163 and in the middle of an hour I was in 200 and peak there I have doubted if I would have put me 22 but at half an hour I was already 80 .... They have increased glucose and put it in jet
I tell him because I let off steam and can serve someone. To work I have not told me that I was better at home.I am now a tall tad and I just put quickly with dinner.I will keep looking, I have been a bit crowded.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/12/2019 9:45 p.m.

What a scare @anaisabel, but well luckily you have reacted quickly and has gone well.The truth is that any error with this disease is dangerous.
The glucagon I think it is not a good idea to put it in these cases unless you notice that you are very low and you fail to overcome eating.If you use it, glucose reserves are emptied and if you then get unconscious the only way to save yourself is with vein glucose because you no longer respond to glucagon.It is important to know when to use it and when to wait.If you are aware, it is always better to ingest glucose and leave the glucagon to put someone if we are unconscious.But well once you arrive at the hospital, it could be put because they can take a way and put glucose.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/13/2019 9:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thanks @yessica_a for the information.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/13/2019 10:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.